Skiers who are fond of traveling long distances to enjoy their favorite sport knows how important it is to have the right ski bag for traveling.
5 Best-Selling Ski Bags for Flying
Table of Contents
Many skiers opt to bring their equipment rather than renting at the ski resort. This is because having the right ski fit is essential to one’s performance down the slopes.
Ski bags are normally checked together with your other luggage at the airport. Yes, you can declare them as sports equipment for special handling, but that is expensive. Having the right ski bag will save you from this dilemma.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Ski Bags for Flying
1. Athletico Mogul Ski Bag
Athletico Mogul Padded Ski Travel Bag Red, 170cm
- fully padded throughout - this ski bag features padding throughout to protect your skis and ski equipment while traveling by car, train or plane.
- built to last - crafted of 600 denier water resistant polyester to keep your skis and ski gear safe from the elements
- ergonomical & easy to carry - padded carrying handles to make your ski luggage easy to carry through the airport, to your car, and up to the slopes when you travel
- easy loading - full length wrap-around zipper to easily slide your skis or other gear such as helmet, ski poles, goggles, pants, and jacket
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back - we believe highly in the quality of our ski bags. if you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, we offer a 100% money back guarantee!
If you want an ergonomically designed ski bag that is easy to carry, then the Athletico Mogul is the bag for you. It is made from 600D polyester making it waterproof and sturdy. This ski bag is built to last.
It is fully padded, which ensures the safety of your skis and other ski equipment when you are traveling. It also features a full-length wrap-around zipper system that allows you to easily store your skis and other ski equipment in the bag.
The Athletico Mogul offers 100% satisfaction guaranteed, or you can get your money back.
2. Element Equipment Ski Bag
Element Equipment Padded Ski Travel Ski Bag Black/Grey
- fully padded bag - simple and effective. designed by skiers who actually ride. details make the difference! holds one pair of skis and poles.
- padded ski travel bag - complete 360 degree padded protection! 600d pvc coated polyester is water resistant, super tough, and keeps your gear organized and your car clean
- one size fits all - our innovative and exclusive adjustable size doesn't sacrifice padding. other expandable bags don't have padding in the expandable area. don't lug around a floppy bag way bigger than your skis. clean packing is happy travelling! bag will hold 1 pair of skis up to 190cm. adjustable shoulder strap for easy carrying.
- built to last - reinforced construction with double stitching, waterproof liner, burly carry handles.
- 100% guarantee. we stand behind our products.
If you are looking for an adjustable, fully padded ski bag, then you better check out the Element Equipment ski bag. The Element Equipment is budged friendly and is specially designed by skiers.
This bag is complete with 360-degree padding and 600D polyester making it very tough and water-resistant. It has an adjustable design, which makes you pack your skis tight. The bag’s expandable area also features additional padding making sure that your equipment is 100% protected at all times.
It features a reinforced double-stitched construction as well as waterproof liners. This bag holds a pair of skis of up to 190cm.
3. Sukoa Sports Premium Ski Bag
Premium Padded Ski Bag Ski Carrier Travel Luggage Case - For Men And Women
- premium padded ski bag for air travel. one size fits up to 200cm skis with cushioned adjustable roll top. safely secured with clips to hold firm. length is adjustable, 177cm (rolled) to 210cm (unrolled). purchase with confidence that you will always get the correct size.
- single ski carry bags with internal webbing to hold skis. create a stable spine for the bag that does not move so you can arrange all your other gear around it safely. ski carrier travel case for cross country, downhill, ski clothes, gear, poles and accessories for men and women.
- material: 600d polyester top and side is rugged, strong and stable. tarpaulin base to handle most conditions. padded handles with double stitching allow you to pull and drag the bag with ease & confidence. smooth inner lining to protect the surface of gear. hand-selected materials and deliberate design was made to last multiple seasons.
- add-ons: stitched panels hold internal padding in place so that it protects evenly throughout the entire bag. adjustable clips to tighten your gear and prevent moving around. name card slot so your bag is easily found and identified. includes internal mesh pocket for extras and the neoprene shoulder cushion moves on shoulder strap so you can adjust position to what is most comfortable for you.
- 5mm padding throughout the entire bag and weather resistant zippers that are easy to open and stay secure when closed. order now.
The Sukoa Sports premium ski bag is specifically made for air travel. It has a one size fits all design which can accommodate up to 200cm skis. It features an internal webbing that holds your skis in place.
It will act as the bag’s spine so that you can pack your other essentials around it. It is made out of 600D polyester on the top and sides. It has a tarpaulin base making it sturdy enough to handle any kind of conditions.
The Suko Sport features padded stitched panels which adds another layer of protection to your equipment. Apart from this, it also features a 5mm thick padding throughout the bag.
4. AUMSTISC Ski Bag
Padded Ski Bag For Pocket, Adjustable Handle, 170cm Black
- fully padded: this ski bag features padding throughout to keep your ski equipment and other belongings safe, intact, and organized while traveling by car, train, or plane. it is made of highly durable polyester oxford cloth with guaranteed quality.
- multiple choice: padded ski bag available in two sizes, and three colors to fit almost all ski boards, 170 cm (66.9") and 185 cm (72.8") in length. multiple choices to meet personalized and diversified needs.
- comfort & durable: the ski travel bag is built to last for the long haul, with padded burly carrying handles and adjustable straps, to make your journey comfortable and easy to carry ski equipment when you travel. the external strap protects the ski and stops it from sliding around in the bag.
- easy loading: snow ski bags with full-length wrap-around zipper allows you easily reach your skis or other gear such as helmet, ski poles, goggles, pants, jacket, etc.
- post-sales guarantee: if there are any issue about this item, please contact us first. we will provide you with a satisfactory solution.
If you want a ski bag brand that offers the exact height for your skis, then the AUMSTISC ski bag for you. It comes in different colors and sizes depending on your specifications of choice.
It is a fully padded ski bag that is meant to keep your equipment intact and safe when you are traveling. It also comes with padded straps and a carrying handle, making it comfortable to haul around while you are in transit.
It has a wrap-around zipper design, which makes packing easier and convenient for the user.
5. Element Equipment Wheeled Ski Bag
Element Equipment Wheeled Padded Roller Travel Bag 180 Black Ripstop
- premium bag - this is our top of the line wheeled travel bag. designed by skiers who actually ride. details make the difference!
- wheeled padded ski travel bag - complete 360 degree padded protection! 600d ripstop pvc coated polyester is water resistant, super tough, and keeps your gear organized and protected.
- sized to fit - holds 1 or 2 pair of skis. don't lug around a floppy bag way bigger than your skis. clean packing is happy travelling! bag is 31 cm wide, 18 cm tall, and fits skis up to 180 cm.
- built to last - reinforced construction with compression straps, double stitching, waterproof liner, burly carry handles.
- 100% guarantee. we stand behind our products.
If you are one to travel comfortably and in style, then the Element Equipment wheeled ski bag is for you. It is a top of the line ski bag that was made by skiers for skiers.
It comes complete with 360-degree padding along with a 600D ripstop polyester build. This makes it super tough as well as waterproof.
This bag has internal webbing, which keeps your skis in place. It can also hold 1 to 2 pairs of skis. With its reinforced construction, waterproof liner, and double stitching, this bag is 100% guaranteed built to last.
Getting the right bag size for your skis is essential. Getting the right fit saves you from carrying around a floppy bag, which is quite unsafe for your equipment.
Skis are burly equipment. It is best to purchase something that we know would last. The material used should be of 600D polyester or higher, and it must be PVC coated as well. This does not only make the bag waterproof, it also increases the bag’s toughness.
Protection is of utmost importance for our skis when traveling. Imagine having your bag tossed around by the airport staff after you checked it. It is not a desirable sight. Having a padded bag secures your skis from any physical threat.
If you travel with a constant partner, then having one ski bag that fits two sets of skis is the right choice for you. Many bags can accommodate more than one pair. Just make sure that it is of good quality to ensure that it would last.
Frequently Asked Questions
Packing a ski bag is relatively easy. Make sure that your skis are tightly fastened inside the bag, and you can put your other essentials around the skis for added safety.
Getting the right padded ski bag is the correct solution to this dilemma. Just make sure that your ski bag is the right fit for your skis.
When choosing the ski bag, make sure that you aim for the best quality. You would want a ski bag that would last. Since skis are burly equipment, it is best to choose bags that are made out of tough materials. Make sure to refer to our ski bag buying guide.
Yes, you can. Packing your extra clothes around your skis is like getting another layer of protection for your sports equipment.
Yes. Due to its size, ski bags are normally asked to be checked at the airport as they are not allowed for hand carry.