The Best Bike Rack For 2 Trailer Hitch
10 Top Rated Bike Rack For 2 Trailer Hitch
- includes adapter to minimize wobble of bikes during transport. fits class iii & iv 2-inch trailer hitches
- carry arm spacing designed to accommodate an array of frame styles and sizes
- tie down cradles and straps take great care in individually securing your bicycles while protecting them from damage
- includes two foam-padded hooks to secure and stabilize bikes to the rack without scratching bike's finish. hooks and tire cradles adjust to fit most bikes frames with 20" to 26" wheel sizes
- vertical post can be quickly removed for compact storage
- bike tire cradles can be adjusted along horizontal bars using quick knobs for convenience and includes rubber straps for added stability
- extra heavy duty: safety is the 1st priority. the rack passed the most strict tests which include driving, pulling, vibration and swinging tests. tuv test standard passed: with 1.5 times of max load weight, no bending or cracks after testing.
- platform carrier: much easier to put your bicycles on than clamp holder, and compatible with all kind of bicycles. the bike is securely sitting in the tire holders, so no heavy load on the top tube compared with other carriers. no more swinging handlebar and spinning wheels which may cause scratches on car or bike.
- adjustable foam protector: there's an adjustable foam protector to prevent scratching or hitting of bicycles.
- easy to assemble & use: only takes a few minutes to assemble. the upright ratchet arms quickly adjust to different bike frame sizes and will accommodate bike frames up to 59 cm (23.2")
- keeps your bike stable: sturdy design includes a built in anti-wobble hitch device to keep bikes in place
- saves you storage space: rack folds effortlessly in to compact mode so that you can conveniently store when done using it
- 4-bike rack fits vehicles with a 2-inch trailer hitch only . vehicle will require professionally installed class iii or iv 2" hitch to use this product
- 22-inch long carry arms individually secure bicycles with allen's patented tie-down system
- folding carry arms quickly drop out of the way when rack is not in use
- quick install locking hitch insert fits 1 1/4 inches and 2 inches receiver hitches; includes 2 keys
- quick set carry arms snap into place and fold out of the way when not in use
- dual compound tie-down cradles and quick set straps individually secure and protect bicycles
- locking hitch insert fits either 1 1/4 inch or 2 inch receiver hitches
- quick install hitch secures and tightens rack inside of receiver hitch; includes 2 keys
- arms fold out of the way when not in use and rack tilts back when needed
- rigid all steel constructed bike hitch rack: long-lasting and durable all steel construction with protective powder paint finish
- dual-arm mounting design: optimized dual-arm bike carrier rack which spacing accommodates bicycles of a wide range of frame sizes and designs, more stable and easily accommodates up to 2 bikes.
- easy tilt-down access convenient access to rear of vehicle with easy-to-use tilt-down feature
- patented anti-wobble system: mechanism utilizes a system to eliminate slack between the receiver and the rack, keeping your bikes sturdy and safe.
- quick release tilt design: patented lever used to fold up rack when not carrying bikes and to tilt down the rack for rear cargo access.
- easy to adjust and install: padded clamps to hold bikes in place and 5" wide heavy duty wheel holders are all adjustable to fit most bikes. installation is easy with most parts already pre-assembled. for 2" hitches only (not recommended to use a 1 - 2 hitch adapter).
- tilt back design - the tilt backward design enables users to open the rear gates without detaching the hitch rack.
- fold up design user can fold up the rack when not in use. smart idea to save space!
- safety reflector this rack includes a rear safety reflector to enhance the visibility, ensuring the night driving safety.