The Best Affordable Bike Trailer
10 Top Rated Affordable Bike Trailer
- tons of under seat storage space in addition to the deep storage pocket located in the rear of the trailer.
- hard plastic flooring that will protect the child from all elements.
- easy for parents to load and unload all from the front, without having to bend to the back or open side doors.
- best baby stroller options
- travel systems
- carry any bike: doubledown 4 is a hanging rack, which allows you to carry any type of bike with traditional frame geometry (bikes with slanted top tubes require tubetop adapter, sold separately)
- simple and secure: easy to install, load, and tilt out of the way when not in use; triggerfinger technology lets you fold down the arms with one press of a button
- hitch required: compatible with both 1-1/4" and 2" hitch receivers (class i, ii, and iii) right out of the box
- tow bar converts an ordinary child's bike into a safe, towable bike trailer; childs handlebars can be stabilized
- once bar is installed, child's bike can be attached or disconnected anytime without tools
- for children with a maximum weight of 70.5 pounds, adult must weigh at least twice that of the child rider
- installation easy to assemble. the package comes with all parts including an optional mounting system that you can mount to cement. we use strong bolts and washer lock nuts. other bike racks that snap together are flimsy
- design our design is strong, solid and attractive. 1 3/8 square steel tubing and 5/8 round steel tubing make this indestructible. our powder coated silver design will not rust and can be seen in dark areas unlike black bike racks
- affordable you will love the benefits of this bike rack. we are low priced but the highest quality. we are a direct imported cutting out all middlemen so you get the best deal
- all inclusive bundle: save time and money - everything you need is in this handy accessory bundle!
- max strength, zero scratches: safely secure your bike, without scratching its paint and chrome!
- top grade materials - each component has at least 3300lb breaking strength & honest 1100lb workload
- tracking- view your asset's gps coordinates online in near real-time
- movement alerts- receive notifications when spot vibration sensor detects your asset has new movement
- dock mode- configure spot trace to track an asset that is primarily stored on the water
- aluminum city frame 7-speed hybrid touring, urban commuting, and cruiser bike with matching full fenders, and 26" wheels
- shimano 7-speed external derailleur with front and rear handbrakes allows for wide range of riding from leisure to long distance commutes
- black synthetic leather comfy saddle and grips with classic stitching; 2" semi-slick tires provide excellent roll, and a cushioned, stable ride
- made using the highest quality components
- performance and quality tested
- the most trusted name in marine accessories and equipment
- real-time gps tracking + visualization: straightforward and stealthy, our gps tracker for vehicles, cars, teens, spouses, seniors, luggage and all sorts of important belongings. simply slip it into a backpack or hide it under a car seat to remotely track movements in real-time using google maps gps data. our easy-to-use software can be accessed on your phone, tablet, or computer, providing you with all the gps tracking data you need
- durability, connectivity, versatility: the device itself has a best-in-class battery life (up to 2.5 weeks), sleek and compact design, and reliable 4g lte coverage. set it and forget it on a person or car/truck--this device can perform reliably and discreetly for long periods, minimizing the need for tinkering and keeping chances of detection low. our tracker is advanced enough for private investigators and professionals, but simple enough for anyone to set up
- precision insights, custom alerts, & geo-fencing: use cutting-edge gps technology to get alerts anytime the tracker enters or exits a zone that you define. customize your settings to receive key updates like proximity alerts and notifications about the tracker’s movements via text, push notification, or email. you can even create summary data reports that capture movement over time and provide valuable info about the tracker, like speed of travel, total distance, and more