If you’re like us, you love to explore the great outdoors. Camping is one of the most fun ways you to enjoy nature.
5 Best-Selling 2 Burner Propane Camp Stove
Table of Contents
- 1. 2 Burner Propane Camp Stove with 20,000 BTU
- 2. Double Burner Propane Camp Stove with Detachable Legs
- 3. 28.5” Wide 2 Burner Propane Camp Stove with Auto Ignition
- 4. 20,000 BTU Chrome-Plated 2 Burner Propane Camp Stove
- 5. 2 Burner Propane Camp Stove with Push-Button Ignition with 20,000 BTU
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
They might consider it ‘roughing’ it for some, but we think that if you’re properly prepared, you’ll be better equipped than some other holiday accommodation types. The right 2-burner propane camp stove makes all the difference in making eggs and bacon, a stew, or brew coffee when you’re in the middle of nowhere.
In this article, you’ll find out more about what to look for when shopping for 2 burner propane camp stoves, and we’ll help guide you with a selection of the most highly rated options for sale right now.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated 2 Burner Propane Camp Stove
- cooking power: up to 20,000 total btus
- 2 adjustable burners: for precise temperature control
- wind-blocking panels: shield burners from wind
This classic 2 burner propane camp stove from Coleman is ideal for your next camping trip as it offers a total heating output of 20,000 BTUs. The Coleman camp stove here features adjustable burners for perfect temperature control, wind-shielding panels to block the wind from disturbing the stove’s flames and reducing your cooking performance. Also, this camp stove is fitted with a pressure regulator that offers pressure-control technology for consistent propane gas performance, even in extremely cold weather conditions. With both burners running on their highest temperature settings, this camp stove will use one 16-ounce propane canister per hour. This camp stove also comes with a 3-year limited warranty.
- 2 cast aluminum burners
- 60,000 total btu/hr
- 32" cooking height
With 60,000 BTUs of total heating output, this 2 burner propane camp stove can serve up enormous meals for a group of people with ease. The camp stove measures 32” wide to offer generous space for your large pots and pans. The detachable legs add to its versatility: they are easily adjustable for height should they set your cooking area on uneven ground. It also features adjustable burners for simple temperature control. They sell it with a regulator and a 3 ft. hose for use with a large propane tank.
- wide application - portable double stove is great for using outdoors, campsite, hunting lodge, cabin, backyard, tail gates party, frying fish outside and much more
- dual infrared burner - infrared burner, stronger flame, more energy-saving, longer service life, heats up and cools down faster than conventional cooking ranges. it is fast, efficient, safe to use and easy to clean.
- ceramic infrared burner - ceramic infrared burner, provide infrared flame, no open flame. it won't be extinguished by wind or water
Bringing more comfort to your camping holidays and adventures, this Barton 2 burner propane camp stove features individually controlled burners with infrared flames for the best heat performance for your cooking needs. It offers a 40,000 BTU total heat output through its ceramic infrared burners. These ceramic burners are more energy-efficient, safer to use as it has no flames, and is easier to clean too thanks to its double glass top. With a flick of a button, it auto-ignites to make it easier and safer to use. It is 28.5” wide to offer a spacious cooking platform for two large pots or large pots and pans. They also sell it with a metal hose and regulator.
- durable chrome plated steel: our double burner propane stove is made from steel that can withstand high temperatures and weight, also includes a stainless-steel drip tray making it ideal for campsite cooking
- compact, portable, collapsible: the portable design of our camping stove is perfect for camping. folds down into a case with handle for extremely easy storing, carrying, and travel. dimensions are as follows: 18.5" l x 11" w x 3.5" h - the cooking surface is: 15" l x 9.5" w
- sturdy design with wind block panels: the wind block panels shield burners from wind, and the sturdy steel design can easily handle extreme outdoor conditions. comes with propane attachment
With rugged and durable components all in a compact, portable, and collapsible design, this Outbound 2 burner propane camp stove is ideal for a camping weekend in the wilderness. It features a chrome-plated steel double burner stove with a stainless steel drip tray to make cooking, frying and grilling that much more straightforward and easier to clean up after each meal. Being able to break this camp stove down into a compact and storable package is a bonus. Those collapsible elements also serve as wind-blockers to allow you to cook without worrying about your stove’s flame blowing out. The burners are also adjustable via temperature control valves so you can make the most of the 20,000 BTUs to boil water quicker while also allowing food to simmer in the pans and pots too when needed. They sell it with a 1-year limited warranty.
- cook the perfect meal for the crew with more control and sizzling flavor, with the eureka! ignite two-burner camping stove in green.
- a pair of 10, 000 btu burners include two-turn simmer controls that deliver precise flame adjustments, from light simmer to full output for up to 90 minutes burn time per canister at maximum flame.
- a push-button ignitor allows for fast, easy starts while the stove fits two 10-inch pans to create your campsite meals. a stainless-steel drip tray offers rust-free performance and easy cleanup.
More control, more precision, more efficiency: this 2-burner propane camp stove offers 20,000 BTU total heat output with a compact 13.5” wide cooking surface ideal for small to medium pots and pans. Its compact dimensions allow it to offer 90 minutes of cooking time per 16-ounce propane canister. A push-button ignition system makes it faster and easier to light up this camp stove, while the stainless steel drip tray proves more than handy for cleaning your stove between meals. It features wind-shield panels to protect your flame and pots from wind, while they construct the stove of rugged thick-gauge steel for long-lasting quality.
1. Benefits of 2 burner camp stoves
These are the most popular variant of camp stoves for a reason: they allow you to cook more in less time and can even help to cater for larger groups. They bring the convenience of your home stove’s usability to the outdoors.
2. Importance of BTU
BTU (British Thermal Unit) is the standard measurement of heat output used to classify camping stoves. This measurement records the amount of energy required to hear 1 lb. of water by 1 degree Fahrenheit. Camping accessories manufacturers use BTU to show a camp stove’s heating power, and you can use that same measurement to compare its power usefully to that of your gas stove at home. A BTU of 10,000 is more than enough for the cooking and heating needs of two people.
3. Fuel Tank Capacities
The most commonly available propane fuel tanks on the market are 16-ounce bottles. You should carry a minimum of two a 2-night weekend’s camping adventure. Another popular fuel tank is the classic 5-gallon propane tank that you can refill just about anywhere and it will last few weeks out in the sticks.
4. Temperature Control
As with your gas stove at home, you’ll want your 2 burner propane camp stove to allow you to moderate the flames and temperature to allow you to fry up some items and allow others to simmer at a low heat.
5. Stove Size
While this isn’t too much of a deal-breaker, it is important to consider: you don’t want a 2 burner propane camp stove to be so compact as to not afford you the space for a large pot and a medium pan on the burners. If you’ll be regularly cooking with large pots and pans, it would be wise to search for a stove that’s wider than 23” so you can comfortably cook.
Frequently Asked Questions
The best type of camp stove is a propane camp stove. It offers the most convenience, practicality, and usability.
It will provide 1.5 to 2 hours of cooking power.
It will provide cooking power for 20 hours.
Yes. Propane camp stoves have a lower boiling point than other gas camp stoves which allows them to be used even in freezing conditions. They are more efficient in combustion and produce more heat than other types of gas camping stoves.
Yes. They are safe and easy to operate. Some camp stoves even have built-in automatic lighters and shut-off valves for safer cooking.
The best 2 burner propane camp stoves produce more than enough heat for your family’s cooking needs on a weekend of camping fun. Their fuel tanks come in a variety of sizes and are affordable enough for you to carry around a few small 16-ounce cans or a large 5-gallon reusable propane tank. The convenience and practicality of a 2 burner camp stove mean you’ll be able to shave off minutes in boiling water and cooking your meals to allow for more time to enjoy your surroundings and spend more time exploring.