12 Best Tabletop Propane Grills
- Pit Boss Grills 75275 ( Two-Burner Portable Grill)
- Giantex Propane Tabletop Gas ( Picnics Or Any Outdoor Use, 22 X 18 X 15, Silver)
- Cuisinart CGG059 Grillster 8000 ( Portable Gas Grill)
- Weber 51040001 Q1200 Liquid ( Propane Grill, Red)
- Masterbuilt SH19030819 Smoke Hollow ( Tabletop (Newer Version))
- Coleman NXT Lite Tabletop ( Propane Grill)
- Megamaster 8200033M Propane Gas ( Grill, Stainless Steel)
- Pit Boss Grills PB100P1 ( Portable Tabletop Grill)
- Blackstone Table Top Grill ( While Camping, Tailgating Or Picnicking)
- Coleman Roadtrip 225 Portable ( Propane Grill, Red)
Interested in a cool top rated buying guides? How about 12 Best DEWALT Weed Eaters.
Top 12 Tabletop Propane Grills
- 430 stainless steel body and lid construction and 304 stainless steel grid construction
- two 10,000 btu burner design delivers the perfect amount of heat for grilling and searing
- portable design features folding legs and latching hood for easy carry
- giantex tabletop grill: giantex 2-burner stainless steel tabletop grill is built for the bbq-grillers, construct of 430 stainless steel offers durability and easy-to-clean surfaces.
- easy to operate: two push-and-turn ignition burners for quick and easy start-ups. it offers 20,000 total btus and reaches high temperatures quickly with each burner independently adjustable.
- foldable design: foldable legs and lockable lid for portable transport and storage. also make it more easily transportion or storage.it is perfect for dinner party and camping.
- 146-square-inch enameled steel cooking grate: 146-square-inches of enameled steel grates give you a spacious cooking surface and is also dishwasher safe, making cleaning the grates a breeze use after use.
- 8, 000 btu burner works with 1 lb. propane tank: features an 8, 000 btu burner, a push to ignite start button, and is compatible with a 1 lb. propane tank giving you ultimate portability.
- compact enough to take anywhere: the grill measures 19 x 11. 5 x 10 inches and weighs only 10 lbs. , making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, tailgating and more.
- one stainless steel burner produces 8500 btu-per-hour to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area
- porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- built-in lid thermometer, folding side tables, glass-reinforced nylon frame and removable catch pan
- 288 sq. inches of total cooking surface
- 10,000 btu stainless steel "u" shaped burner for maximum heat distribution
- folding legs and locking lid make moving grill easy
- portable propane grill ideal for tailgating, picnicking, and camping
- delivers 8,500 btus of heat across 168 sq. in. of grilling surface
- even-temp burners radiate heat evenly across the grill for consistent performance
- 200 sq. in. of total cooking space
- 2 stainless steel burners with push and turn ignition
- total 16, 000 btu
- 205 sq in stainless steel main cooking area with 100 sq in warming rack
- stainless steel body and hood with dome thermometer and latching hood
- 10, 000 btu stainless steel "u" shaped burner operates on 1 lb cylinder
- convenient and portable - this portable grill is built with an easy to use electric igniter, uses convenient 1 pound propane bottles for fuel, and has a built in grease catcher. perfect for camping, tailgating, road trips, hunting and everyday outdoor use
- easy to store - simply store the griddle top upside down on top of the griddle body after use to save space; carry by hand
- no hassle cleanup - blackstone makes cleanup a breeze with this table top gas griddle; simply wipe it off with a paper towel. no fuss cooking allows you more time to enjoy the outdoors
- up to 11,000 btus of grilling power and 225 sq. in. cooking area
- 2 adjustable burners for precise temperature control
- water pan catches cooking grease and is removable for easy cleaning