13 Best Tabletop Gas Grills
- Cuisinart CGG180T Petit Gourmet ( Tabletop Gas Grill, Red)
- Pit Boss Grills 75275 ( Two-Burner Portable Grill)
- Weber 50060001 Q1000 Liquid ( Propane Grill)
- Giantex Propane Tabletop Gas ( Picnics Or Any Outdoor Use, 22" X 18" X 15", Silver)
- Blackstone Table Top Grill ( While Camping, Tailgating Or Picnicking)
- Cuisinart CGG059 Grillster 8000 ( Portable Gas Grill)
- CharBroil 465133010 Table Top ( Inch Portable Gas Grill)
- Weber 1141001 GoAnywhere Gas ( ONE Size, Black)
- CharBroil Grill2Go X200 Portable ( Liquid Propane Gas Grill)
- Coleman Gas Grill ( 225 Roadtrip Tabletop Grill)
Here are is a guide that others have loved in our site – 11 Best Gifts For Teen Boys.
Top 13 Tabletop Gas Grills
- portable gas grill with 145-square-inch grilling area and foldaway legs
- cooks 8 burgers, 8 steaks, 6 to 10 chicken breasts, or 4 pounds of fish
- powerful 5,500 btu stainless-steel burner and even-heating porcelain-enameled grate
- 430 stainless steel body and lid construction and 304 stainless steel grid construction
- two 10,000 btu burner design delivers the perfect amount of heat for grilling and searing
- portable design features folding legs and latching hood for easy carry
- one stainless steel burner produces 8500 btu-per-hour to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area
- porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- fully assembled out of box. dimensions - lid closed (inches): 14.5h x 27w x 16.5d inches
- 【giantex tabletop grill】: giantex 2-burner stainless steel tabletop grill is built for the bbq-grillers, construct of 430 stainless steel offers durability and easy-to-clean surfaces.
- 【easy to operate】: two push-and-turn ignition burners for quick and easy start-ups. it offers 20,000 total btus and reaches high temperatures quickly with each burner independently adjustable.
- 【foldable design】: foldable legs and lockable lid for portable transport and storage. also make it more easily transportion or storage.it is perfect for dinner party and camping.
- convenient and portable - this portable grill is built with an easy to use electric igniter, uses convenient 1 pound propane bottles for fuel, and has a built in grease catcher. perfect for camping, tailgating, road trips, hunting and everyday outdoor use
- easy to store - simply store the griddle top upside down on top of the griddle body after use to save space
- no hassle cleanup - blackstone makes cleanup a breeze with this table top gas griddle; simply wipe it off with a paper towel. no fuss cooking allows you more time to enjoy the outdoors
- 146-square-inch enameled steel cooking grate: 146-square-inches of enameled steel grates give you a spacious cooking surface and is also dishwasher safe, making cleaning the grates a breeze use after use.
- 8, 000 btu burner works with 1 lb. propane tank: features an 8, 000 btu burner, a push to ignite start button, and is compatible with a 1 lb. propane tank giving you ultimate portability.
- compact enough to take anywhere: the grill measures 19 x 11. 5 x 10 inches and weighs only 10 lbs. , making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, tailgating and more.
- additional limited-time savings reflected in current price
- 190-square-in. cooking surface enough for 11 burgers
- dimensions: 24. 1w x 12. 3d x 15h in.
- cooking area = 160 square inches
- one stainless steel burner, 6,500 btu-per hour input main burner
- porcelain-enameled cooking grate
- road worthy and built to travel easy
- cast aluminum firebox and lid with dual stainless steel latches and temp gauge
- high-impact frame with legs and carry handles
- up to 11,000 btus of grilling power and 225 sq. in. cooking area
- 2 adjustable burners for precise temperature control
- water pan catches cooking grease and is removable for easy cleaning