7 Best Snowboard Helmets
- Wildhorn Drift Snowboard ( Performance & Safety W/Active Ventilation)
- Giro Ledge Snow Helmet ( Matte Black Large)
- Retrospec Traverse H1 Ski ( Matte Forest Green, Medium (55-59cm))
- JetBlaze Ski Helmet Snow ( Helmet For Men Women Youth)
- AKASO Ski Helmet Snowboard ( Pads, Safety-Certified Snow Helmet For Men & Women)
- Smith Optics Holt Snowboard ( (59-63 Cm Circumference))
- ILM Ski Helmet Snowboard ( Men Women ASTM Certified (Black, L))
Looking for something interesting? Here are 10 Best Waffle Pancake Maker.
Top 7 Snowboard Helmets
- trusted by the best - wildhorn is a proud supplier of the us ski team & snow helmet sponsor for 4x olympian ashley caldwell. ashley is a world champion freestyle aerialist. shes the first female to ever land a quadruple-twisting triple backflip. the drift is her ski helmet of choice for freeskiing and snowboarding.
- look like a pro - shred in style with the ergonomic design, unparalleled performance, and comfort of the drift snowboard helmet. 25% lighter than most competing products, our low profile helmet is lightweight and packed with features. our helmet accommodates different ski goggles & head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap for men, women, and youth.
- all-day comfort - youll be hard-pressed to find a more comfortable snowboarding helmet. our ultra-plush interior liner provides maximum comfort and insulation. the earpads are audio compatible (check out our new wildhorn alta bluetooth helmet-compatible earphones) and can also be removed on warmer ski days. the drift also features our fta (fine tune adjustment) system that offers micro-adjustments for the perfect fit.
- removable goggle retainer
- removable earpads
- compatible with aftermarket giro audio systems
- 10 vents for ultimate temperature regulation with unyielding abs shell exterior and firm, shock-absorbent eps interior
- certified abs exterior and eps foam interior to provide you, the rider, with top of the line quality and protection
- helmet safety certifications include en 1077:2007 for ski helmets and cpsc 16 cfr, part 1203 for bicycle helmets
- certified safety. this helmet has undergone intensive safety tests. it fully complies with en1077 and astm safety certified standards.
- superior protection. two reinforced layers providing superior protection from the inside out. the external cap that made from strong abs material provides superior protection from outside, the inner shell that made from high quality eps foam absorbs shock by your head from inside.
- ventilation. adjustable venting lets you control airflow to suit the ambient temperature. vents draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back, which helps to keep goggles clear and aid in maintaining a balanced and comfortable climate all day long, and its a way to allow your helmet to be suitable for a range of weather conditions, so its a versatile choice for exploring different ski locations!
- protect your dome - safety certified; light weight and durable construction fuses the helmets outer shell to the impact-absorbing eps liner (eps foam is made in the usa).
- stay comfortable - easily adjust the fit of the helmet with the tension dial on the back. the goggle loop on the back snaps down to hold your goggles secure.
- climate control - adjustable vent on top slides to change how much heat you let out.
- buckle closure
- bombshell construction
- airflow climate control
- astm certified - ski helmet built with reinforcedabs shell, shock-absorbing eps foam and comfortable ear pads that complies with astm safety standards.
- ventilation - equipped with 17 vents, the ski helmet is designed for breathability when skiing or snowboarding.
- adjustable size - the size adjustment dial allows wearer to adjust the tightness of the helmet for a better fit. liner behind the dial system makes for a comfortable wear.