15 Best Sand Tables
- Step2 Dino Dig Sand ( Water Table)
- American Plastic Toys Kids ( Outdoor Sand Table)
- Step2 Rain Showers Splash ( With 13-Pc Accessory Set)
- Step2 Splash N Scoop ( And Water Table)
- Step2 Fiesta Cruise Sand ( Kids Outdoor Play Table)
- Simplay3 Kids Indoor Outdoor ( Activity Table With Storage)
- Step2 Naturally Playful ( Sand Table)
- Edx Education Sand And ( Outdoor - Discovery And Sensory Table For Kids)
- Kidoozie Sand N Splash ( Compartment And Lid)
- ECR4Kids Assorted Colors Sand ( With Lids, Square (2-Station))
- KidKraft 2in1 Activity Table ( Board, Gray/Natural)
- Step2 Tropical Rainforest Water ( Table With 13-Pc Accessory Set)
- Sandtastik Sparkling White Play ( Sand, 25 Pounds)
- Step2 Cascading Cove Sand ( Umbrella | 6-pc Accessory Set Included)
- Constructive Playthings Sand And ( Indoor And Outdoor Friendly)
Looking for something interesting? Here are 8 Best Phone Case Iphone 6s Urban Outfitters.
Top 15 Sand Tables
- two-sided table features an area for sand and an area for water
- pour water into the top of the "volcano", and watch as the water gusts down the ash mountain for a water eruption!
- the dinosaurs can get some shade and take a drink from the local watering hole under the realistic palm tree
- holds up to 50 pounds of sand. includes waterproof tarp to ensure sand stays dry and clean
- features easy snap-together assembly
- dimensions: 34.5" x 22.5" x 15"
- this kids' water table will create a mini water park right in your backyard! use the large bucket to scoop up water from the pond and pour into the top waterfall tray. watch as the rainfall effect is activated as the water splashes into the pond!
- as the waterfall drains back into the water table pond, maze-like spinners, ramps and buckets are activated! rearrange the put-and-place maze pieces to create new waterfalls for fun cause and effect stem play
- kids can make a spinning splash in the "rain" with the hand-held spinning wheel and use the side flipper to flip figures back into the pond!
- large, dual-sided water table allows for water and sand play at once!
- combine the water tower and mountain cover to create a fun waterfall!
- when playtime is over, use the easy drain plug to drain water from the table.
- play table features dual sided play for both sand and water fun!
- dig deep down into the poolside sand to find your little ones hidden treasures
- sand and water table features a playful nautical style with cruise ship themed lid!
- perfect for sand and water play, arts and crafts, building blocks and picnics. includes 4 cup holders for snack time.
- configure to create 4 different play patterns. play, slide together, cover and store.
- recessed table top ideal for sensory play and 2 bins to store toys in.
- elevated design is perfect for toddlers
- lid with elastic tie-downs keeps sand clean and dry
- includes 2 shovels, 2 claw rakes, and a bucket
- safety in design -- this play table was built specifically for young learners to experiment with water and sand. the well-crafted table ensures it can hold up to the weight of a water-filled tray (at least 176lb). lockable castors ensure stability and the table won't move during play.
- large size for small groups -- use it at home or in the classroom! children love to gather around a central point of play to socially engage and observe each other.
- perfectly sized for kids -- the table height ensures the best ergonomic position for inquisitive young minds to play and observe.
- bring home the beach: if you don't live near the beach, or maybe you just can't get there enough, the sand 'n splash table is the perfect toy to bring the beach to your back yard. your kids can play in the sand and in the water with all kinds of beach toys, just like if they were there.
- easy clean up: when playtime is over just pack everything into the sand and water wells and place the lid on top eliminating it from taking up space in your yard and losing any pieces. it's also perfect for taking on the go with you so you can have the beach anywhere, anytime.
- get creative: one of the beautiful things about trips to the beach is getting in touch with nature and getting creative with your activities. allow your child the same relaxing experience with nature that they would get there, in their very own yard. they can build sand castles and splash in the water all day long.
- sand and water play centre
- promotes tactile discovery, fine motor skills and social interaction
- features strong, steel legs that are adjustable
- play board is compatible with lego products
- 200 lego-compatible blocks
- impact-resistant t-molding on side panels
- use the large bucket to scoop water from the pond into the treetop basin! listen as the rain shower effect makes it sound like real rainfall!
- rearrange the put-and-place maze pieces again and again to create new waterfalls for fun cause and effect stem play!
- use the slide flipper to launch the rainforest friends back into the water!
- this sparkling white play sand is non-toxic. it is perfect for indoor and outdoor use with sand boxes, activity bins, or other classroom activities.
- use in sand boxes or tables
- ideal for early childhood classrooms or childcare centers
- water table features a 6-piece accessory set with umbrella and table cover included
- features two sides, one that holds 10 lbs (4.5 kg) of sand and the other that holds 3 gal (11.4 l) of water separated by a roadway
- no-leak drain plug is easy to use
- indoor and outdoor use: this sturdy table is designed to be used in the classroom or to be taken outside for a more interactive nature experience. the locking casters located on one side make the table easy to move and be locked down to stay in place
- multi-functional: when not in use, simply add the top with a dry erase, write-on/wipe surface and let the artwork begin! in addition to the fun, the top helps keep either sand or water cleaner during non-usage
- tactile learning: this table provides the ultimate hands-on experience. kids can engage in tactile activities with sand or water, promoting growth in physical abilities, cognitive and language skills, and even social and emotional development