13 Best Mountain Bike Tires
Top 13 Mountain Bike Tires
- ultra durable steel beaded construction
- high traction for riding on various terrain
- for 26" bicycles
- first-class competition and trail tire combining safe cornering grip with easy rolling characteristics
- versatile and easy-rolling profile which adapts perfectly to any surface
- excellent puncture protection thanks to high-quality, three-layer tubeless ready-enabled casing
- rubber compound: standard tire bead: wire tire detail color: black tire diameter: 26" tire width: 2.1"
- rubber compound: standardtire bead: wiretire detail color: black/blacktire diameter: 26"tire width: 2.1"
- the mountain specific mtb tire for hilly terrain and touring ranges
- mesh sidewall the mesh sidewall design surrounding the trail king sport offers excellent puncture protection
- trail specific traction the knob design and specific placement versatile traction
- dna rubber / wire bead / durable casing
- tightly spaced, blocky tread minimizes rolling resistance until braking allows the knobs to truly dig in.
- supportive side knobs deliver traction when trying to keep the bike upright on off-camber surfaces.
- tires sunlt 26x1.95 bk/bk krossplus k84
- steering specific front designed to provide maximum cornering traction.
- tube-type tire with a wire bead, these tires are very durable.
- cross-country trail
- features kevlarguard (kg) flat protection
- wire bead design
- sbc: schwalbe basic compound: versatile quality compound for all applications
- flat defense technology is a protective layer inside the tire that provides 25% more strength and extra puncture resistance* and helps protect against flats. compared to a standard tire without flat defense)
- new optimized tread that allows for superior traction and ultimate control
- the bell mountain tires feature a tall, knobby tread with superior traction for the smooth trail to technical single track riding.