9 Best Mountain Bike Tires Under 50
- ultra durable steel beaded construction
- high traction for riding on various terrain
- for 26" bicycles
- first-class competition and trail tire combining safe cornering grip with easy rolling characteristics
- versatile and easy-rolling profile which adapts perfectly to any surface
- excellent puncture protection thanks to high-quality, three-layer tubeless ready-enabled casing
- rubber compound: standard tire bead: wire tire detail color: black tire diameter: 26" tire width: 2.1"
- steering specific front designed to provide maximum cornering traction.
- tube-type tire with a wire bead, these tires are very durable.
- cross-country trail
- flat defense technology is a protective layer inside the tire that provides 25% more strength and extra puncture resistance* and helps protect against flats. compared to a standard tire without flat defense)
- new optimized tread that allows for superior traction and ultimate control
- the bell mountain tires feature a tall, knobby tread with superior traction for the smooth trail to technical single track riding.
- kent international 91065 29 inch x2.1mtb black tir
- manufactured by kent international
- this product is manufactured in china
- rubber compound: standardtire bead: wiretire detail color: black/blacktire diameter: 26"tire width: 2.1"
- sale includes pair of tires
- 26 x 1.95"
- recommended maximum psi is 40-65
- the mountain specific mtb tire for hilly terrain and touring ranges
- mesh sidewall the mesh sidewall design surrounding the trail king sport offers excellent puncture protection
- trail specific traction the knob design and specific placement versatile traction