11 Best Mountain Bike For Rough Terrain
- 29" foldable mountain tire
- mountain tread
- great traction
- dual suspension mountain bike is more comfortable for cycling.
- 21 speed front /rear derailleur and shifter for reliable shifting.27.5 inches fashion rims more easy to control.
- dual disc brake provided great stopping power.free pedals and comfortable seat include in packages.
- full-suspension mountain bike is as comfortable as it is durable over rough terrain
- front and rear suspension systems work together to provide smooth ride. grip shifter and v-style brakes
- 26-inch wheels with a 21-speed gearing system, alloy rims, and all-terrain bike tires
- for young riders looking for an adventure usage: ride on smooth or rough terrain with gears and hand brakes
- frame: steel full-suspension mountain frame with front suspension forks
- speeds: 7-speed twist shifters with shimano rear derailleur
- sign size: 4" x 18"
- perfect gift good for decorating a work space or hanging in a den, this novelty sign makes a great gift for anyone
- quick & easy mount comes with pre-cut mounting holes for hanging
- fits most 7/8" (22.2mm) bicycle handlebars
- used with twist shifters
- sold by pair
- the hiland mountain bike is ideal for everyday rides to school,work or a cross country ride.with a size of 26 inches, it is suitable for boys over approx. 5'1'' in height, but also for men. the model is a real eye-catcher, which leaves a lasting impression thanks to its high-quality painted finish.
- the brake system consists of double disc brake, giving you the stable and strong braking force. shimano's 24-speed gearbox ensures total control in every situation.
- product quality: hiland specialises in the production of high-quality bicycles that can withstand daily and special loads.therefore, only high-quality components are installed, which contribute to the safety and longevity of the mountain bike.
- foldable frame
- front and rear disc brakes
- daul suspension
- package includes 2 tyres
- tyre size 26" x 1.95
- suitable for most mountain bikes with a 26" wheel
- biking shoes built for stability and grip on aggressive enduro rides
- regular fit
- lace closure