9 Best Miter Saw Work Table
A quote to ponder:
“Somewhere inside me is a merciful, forgiving person. Somewhere there is a girl who tries to understand what people are going through, who accepts that people do evil things and that desperation leads them to darker places than they ever imagined. I swear she exists, and she hurts for the repentant boy I see in front of me.
But if I saw her, I wouldn’t recognize her.”
― Veronica Roth, Divergent
- BORA Portamate PM4000 ( Quick Attach Tool Mounting Bars)
- WEN MSA330 Collapsible Rolling ( With 3 Onboard Outlets)
- Evolution Power Tools EVOMS1 ( Brackets, Rollers, And End Stops, Black)
- DEWALT Miter Saw Stand ( Mounting Brackets (DWX725B))
- PROTOCOL Equipment 67106 Contractor ( Miter Saw Workstation)
- POWERTEC MT4000 Deluxe Miter ( And 110V Power Outlet)
- Bora Portamate Miter Saw ( Grey With Folding Wing Extensions)
- DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter ( 12-Inch (DWS779))
- Folding Shelf Bracket ( Long Release Handle), (Sold In Pairs))
Top 9 Miter Saw Work Table
- a cut above - the bora porta mate pm-4000 is the best, most practical, hassle-free stand you'll find for miter saws or chop saws. constructed of tubular steel with a powder-coated finish, this rugged yet lightweight saw stand can support up to 500 lbs. and is compatible with miter saws up to 12 inches, including compound sliding saws.
- cut out for convenience - setup is quick and simple, as the folding legs swing under the center portion and are secured by pins that snap into position. stand folds up for easy transport, storage and carrying from your vehicle to the worksite. folded size is 43. 5" w x 20" d x 6. 5" h and weighs only 30 lbs. without a saw.
- switch gears & mount add tools - quick-attach saw mounts allow for easy mounting of your saw, as well as other tools which you can switch around, set up and take down quickly - hardware is included. additional mount sets sold separately offer a wider variety of tools that you can use with your pm-4000 stand.
- universal design fits nearly every miter saw on the market, including all wen miter saws
- collapsible rolling stand features two 8-inch never-flat wheels for simple transportation and storage
- sturdy 1-1/2-inch diameter steel frame elevates your miter saw 33 inches off the ground
- quick & easy set up: the folding legs, quick release mounting brackets and support arms that slide into the stand, allow for simple set up, storage and transport
- sturdy & robust: this miter saw stand can support long workpieces up to 118 inches in length and has a maximum work load of 330lbs
- quick release brackets: quick release mounting brackets allow for fast miter saw removal
- the product is highly durable
- the product is easy to use
- manufactured in china
- portable workstation - portable wheeled workstation with adjustable tool mount brackets and extendable material supports
- professional grade strength - made of high-grade steel that can support up to 500lb of materials so you can tackle big jobs faster
- universal mount - adjustable tool mount brackets have six inch handles and work with most brands of miter saws
- innovative mobile saw stand, constructed with round steel tubing
- supports up to 330lbs. 8-inch rubber wheels for easy transport
- accommodates most 10" and 12" miter saws. support arms extend to 79-1/4-inch, retract to 46-inch
- solid saw stability - easily and quickly mount your miter saw or other power tools on this super secure saw stand work bench. saw safely with precision, and without any wobbling or movement.
- extendable work space - need a larger work area in your tool shop? not a problem! the portacube's two 30" wings can fold outward and lock into place, providing you with 60" or a full 90" workspace. the collapsible wings include moveable inserts that align level with your saw.
- convenient mobility - the workstation includes a handle and wheels, allowing it to be easily moved from one area to the next. this rolling stand is perfect to use when space is a consideration or for efficient transportation to different work sites
- powerful 15 amp, 3, 800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2x12 at 45°
- super efficient dust collection system captures over 75 percent of dust generated
- spec: bracket l = 12", h = 6.5", supports max. load 330 lbs, includes long release arm for ease of use
- material: 304 stainless steel
- finish: polished mirror finish
- Illustrated History of Furniture
- Furniture: A Concise History
- Home Economics Archive: Tradition, Research, History (HEARTH)
- American Furniture in The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The Ancient Egyptian Culture Revealed
- An Etymological Dictionary of Modern English