14 Marine GPS Weather
- Standard Horizon HX870 Floating ( With Internal GPS)
- Cobra COBMR HH600W FLT ( GPS, Flashlight/Strobe, 6 Watt, White)
- Standard Horizon GX1700W Standard ( Marine Radio - White)
- Uniden MHS75 Waterproof Handheld ( USA/International And Canadian Marine Channels - Color Black)
- Garmin GPSMAP 78sc Waterproof ( GPS And Chartplotter)
- Uniden UM385 25 Watt ( Usa/International/Canadian Marine Channels, Memory Channel Scan, White)
- Cobra Electronics Corporation 4 ( Radio Marine Vhf Mr-F57W White)
- Garmin GPSMAP 64st TOPO ( GPS And GLONASS Receiver)
- Cobra MRHH350FLT Floating VHF ( Tri-Watch, Burp Feature)
- Garmin Striker 4 With ( Traditional Transducer)
- Garmin InReach Mini Lightweight ( Satellite Communicator, Orange)
- Retevis RT55 Marine Radio ( Vibration Water Draining Function(1 Pack))
- COBRA MRF57 W Marine ( Output VHF Radio, Illuminated Display, Includes USA/Canada)
- Standard Horizon HX890BK Marine ( Marine Two Way Radios)
Just published – Check this out – 14 Best Automatic Pot Stirrers.
Top 14 Marine GPS Weather
- floating 6w handheld vhf with internal gps; supplied with a 1800 mah li-ion battery, 110vac and 12vdc 3-hour quick chargersalkaline battery tray
- meets itu-r m493-13 class d dsc (digital selective calling)
- separate receiver for ch70 (receiving dsc calls)
- built-in gps receiver & dsc
- all noaa weather channels
- bluetooth wireless technology
- large 3" lcd
- 25 or 1 watts of transmit power
- all scanning functions including programmable, priority scan and dual watch
- jis8 waterproof level - uniden mhs75 vhf hand held radio won't give up no matter how wet it gets. whitecap splash, gusty spray, tidal wave, whatever, this radio can take it. the uniden mhs75 2-way marine radio is built rugged to take the rigors of being out on the water, day in and day out with a full jis8 submersible waterproof rating. submersible for up to 30 minutes at five feet.
- 1 /2.5/5 watt switchable - select between 1, 2.5, and 5 watts for short- and long-range communication--this is also a convenient way to save a little battery life. in most situations, the 1 watt transmission power is all you need. if you find yourself far away from other stations and have trouble getting a response, you may need to boost the transmission power from 1 watt to 2.5 watts or 5 watts
- all usa, international, and canada channels - the mhs75 covers all usa, international, and canadian marine channels, keeping you up-to-date with all the latest marine activity
- marine-friendly handheld with high-sensitivity gps receiver and 2.6-inch color tft display
- perfect for boating/watersports--waterproof to ipx7 standards; floats in water
- built-in bluechart g2 u.s./bahamas coastal charts with shorelines, depth contours, navaids, harbors, marinas, and more
- uniden's marine radios protect you from what lies ahead, as well as getting you out of dicey waters, by informing you the moment a storm starts brewing and transmitting your location should you need help.
- with triple watch features, dsc capabilities, a range of international marine channels and s. a. m. e weather alert-the um385 brings everything you'll need on the water into one compact design.
- the um385 rugged handheld mic allows you to transmit easily from the wheel while keeping your focus on the waters ahead.
- easy as the touch of a button - class d dsc (digital selective calling) sends distress signal at touch of a button. quickly and easily signal for help and share your location with other boats or stations
- short or long range - clearly communicate with 1 or 25 watt output options so that you're never alone on the water. with 3 channel maps, you can confidently navigate around the usa, canada and international waters with coverage you can count on
- 10 noaa weather channels - be the first to know of incoming hazards or changing weather with instant access to noaa weather channels 24 hours a day and audible tone/visual alarm if threatening weather is nearby
- sunlight-readable 2.6" color display. display size-1.43 x 2.15 inches and 2.6 inch diag (6.6 cm). battery life-16 hours. water rating ipx7
- expanded internal memory 8gb.display resolution 160 x 240 pixels. interface: high-speed usb and nmea 0183 compatible
- dual battery system use with 2 traditional aa batteries (best with polaroid aa batteries), or the optional rechargeable nimh battery pack that can be charged while inside the device.weight 8.1 oz (230 g) with batteries
- it floats - never worry about losing your radio overboard! the floating design and orange core makes it easy to retrieve from the water. coast guard waterproof
- standard jis7 means it is submersible for 30 minutes in up to 3ft/1m deep water
- short or long range - clearly communicate with 1,3 or 6 watt output options so that you're never alone on the water. with tri-watch you can monitor 3 channels simultaneously
- clearvÜ scanning sonar shows you more of what is in the water around your boat. this high frequency sonar gives near photographic images with detailed representations of objects, structure and fish
- the power of simple offers a keyed interface with dedicated buttons. the device is easy to use and easy to install. available in 3.5 , 5 and 7 inch display sizes. water rating ipx7
- waypoint map use the way point map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps and docks. maximum depth 1,600 feet freshwater, 750 feet saltwater. current draw at 12volt : 0.23a
- small, rugged, lightweight satellite communicator enables two way text messaging using the 100 percentage global iridium network (satellite subscription required)
- trigger an interactive sos to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center (satellite subscription required)
- access downloadable maps, u.s. noaa charts, color aerial imagery and more by using the free garmin earthmate app and compatible devices
- 100% floating marine radios; 1s automatic floating after you drop it into the water; self-contained drainage function can eliminate all the water entering into the radio speaker mic and you will never get a distorted or muffled sound
- wide frequency range cover all the usa and canada and international marine channels; high power can also give you unexpected range and you will never worry about losing the signal
- tri-watch function allows you monitor current channel and the channel you will call and the emergency channel 16; tag hot button enable you quickly collect the channels you want and achieve priority fast scanning
- same day shipping on request
- best value and performance in its class
- the new hx890 shares all the same capabilities of the extremely popular hx870, with the addition of some great new features.
- new features include two scrambler systems built in, both a 4 code cvs2500a and a 32 code fvp-42 scrambler system ensure secure communications out on the water.
- includes a built in fm broadcast band receiver, during times when radio communication is not necessary, relax with some music on the fm radio broadcast bands.