8 Marine GPS Vhf
- Standard Horizon HX870 Floating ( With Internal GPS)
- Uniden MHS335BT 6W Class ( Message Capable Radios, IPX8 Submersible Design)
- Standard Horizon GX1700W Standard ( Marine Radio - White)
- Cobra MRHH350FLT Floating VHF ( Tri-Watch, Burp Feature)
- Uniden UM385 25 Watt ( Usa/International/Canadian Marine Channels, Memory Channel Scan, White)
- Standard Horizon HX890 Handheld ( Class H DSC Two Way Radio)
- Cobra COBMR HH600W FLT ( GPS, Flashlight/Strobe, 6 Watt, White)
- ICOM M330G 31 Icom ( Compact, With GPS, Black)
You might also be interested in 8 Best Tv Stand Long.
Top 8 Marine GPS Vhf
- floating 6w handheld vhf with internal gps; supplied with a 1800 mah li-ion battery, 110vac and 12vdc 3-hour quick chargersalkaline battery tray
- meets itu-r m493-13 class d dsc (digital selective calling)
- separate receiver for ch70 (receiving dsc calls)
- the new mhs335bt pushes the boundaries of handheld marine vhf radio functionality, with full 6 watts of power, class d industry standard dsc, and integrated gps.
- it floats, meets the toughest waterproof ipx8 standards, clears its speaker of water after a dunking and even includes an integrated flashlight. noaa weather channels - weather alert and s.a.m.e. local location alerts.
- the mhs335bt is the perfect companion for even the most perilous seas. it's completely submersible design is equipped to handle the weather & waves, while remaining your fail-proof lifeline to information & communication that keeps you safe at sea.
- large 3" lcd
- 25 or 1 watts of transmit power
- all scanning functions including programmable, priority scan and dual watch
- it floats - never worry about losing your radio overboard! the floating design and orange core makes it easy to retrieve from the water. coast guard waterproof
- standard jis7 means it is submersible for 30 minutes in up to 3ft/1m deep water
- short or long range - clearly communicate with 1,3 or 6 watt output options so that you're never alone on the water. with tri-watch you can monitor 3 channels simultaneously
- uniden's marine radios protect you from what lies ahead, as well as getting you out of dicey waters, by informing you the moment a storm starts brewing and transmitting your location should you need help.
- with triple watch features, dsc capabilities, a range of international marine channels and s. a. m. e weather alert-the um385 brings everything you'll need on the water into one compact design.
- the um385 rugged handheld mic allows you to transmit easily from the wheel while keeping your focus on the waters ahead.
- hx890 comes packaged with all the accesories including the rechargeable li-ion battery, alkaline battery tray, 110v wall charger, 220v adapter, charging cradle, 12v charger, pc programming cable and belt lip with lanyard
- 6w transmit power output (selectable 6/ 2/ 1 w) | 700mw loud audio and noise canceling function for both tx/rx audio | submersible ipx8 construction and it floats
- dsc (digital selective calling) itu-r m.493 class-h operation | w2.60'' x h5.43'' x d1.50'' - round case design provides excellent ergonomics
- built-in gps receiver & dsc
- all noaa weather channels
- bluetooth wireless technology
- aquaquake draining function
- built-in class d dsc with a ch70 dedicated receiver
- common nmea interface for external gps/nav connection