11 Best Light Gaming Mouse
- Cooler Master MM710 53G ( Pixart 3389 16000 DPI Optical Sensor)
- GWolves Hati HTM 3360 ( Buttons - 2.18 Oz (61g) (Stiletto Red))
- Logitech G502 SE Hero ( 11 Programmable Buttons)
- Cooler Master MM711 RGBLED ( Feet, And Ambidextrous Honeycomb Shell - Matte Black)
- EQEOVGA D10 RGB Lightweight ( Ultralight Ultraweave Cable (65G))
- NACODEX AJ390 69G USB ( Pixart 3338 16000 DPI Optical Sensor (White))
- Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless ( Gaming Mouse, Black)
- XTRFY M4 RGB UltraLight ( Gaming Mouse Retro.)
- Logitech G Pro Wireless ( Esports Grade Performance)
- Razer DeathAdder Elite Gaming ( Mechanical Switches - Rubber Side Grips - Matte Black)
Just published – Check this out – 15 Best Halloween Tree Micheals.
Top 11 Light Gaming Mouse
- lightweight honeycomb shell: new perforated housing is engineered to be supremely durable and lightweight, meaning you can play longer without fatigue
- ultralight ultraweave cable: innovative ultraweave cable significantly reduces weight and cable pull while swiping; fight against your enemies, not cable pull
- superior mouse feet: ptfe material provides smooth control with a low friction, consistent glide
- 2.18 oz ( 61g ) : the g-wolves ht-m a.k.a hati is one of the world’s lightest gaming mouse thanks to its lightweight honeycomb shell
- 6 buttons gaming mouse, matte coating , paracord cable ; extra paracord cable and mouse skates included
- pixart pmw3360 gaming sensor , maximum resolution up to 12000cpi , teflon feets
- high performance hero 16k sensor: logitech most accurate sensor yet with upto 16,000 dpi for the ultimate in gaming speed, accuracy and responsiveness across entire dpi range
- 11 customizable buttons and onboard memory: assign custom commands to the buttons and save upto five ready to play profiles directly to the mouse
- adjustable weight system: arrange upto five removable 3.6 gram weights inside the mouse for personalized weight and balance tuning. requirements - windows 7 or later. macos 10.11 or later. chrome os. usb port
- stylish & lightweight - weighing in at just 60 grams, the mm711 offers subtle rgb illumination in both the scroll wheel and logo for personalization or to indicate of real-time sensitivity. the mm711's breathable honeycomb housing covers a pcba protected with dust- and water-resistant coating. ideal for minimising palm sweat and wrist fatigue during extended use. aim better, perform better - for longer.
- durable & balanced - l/r buttons employ omron switches (rated at 20+ million clicks each) with 2 right-hand optimised side buttons for key-binding (masterplus+ software enables customised polling rates and button response times). virtually symmetrical, the form is a beautifully suited to either left- or right-handed users who favour a claw or finger grip and prefer high-sensitivity wrist aiming.
- pinpoint accuracy & smooth gliding - outfitted with a 16000 dpi pixart pmw3389 optical sensor (with 7 sensitivity settings) for minimal lag, little-to-no stuttering, and superior tracking (400 ips, 1000 hz,
- lightweight honeycomb shell the d10 gaming mouse elaborate o-shaped honeycomb perforated shell weighs just 2.29 ounces (65 grams). at the same time maintaining its super durable strength. you can barely feel these holes during the game, but they provide ventilation to keep your palms cool and fresh. 157 grams of copper paper 210x90mm3 thousand single-sided dust-proof. cleaning the mouse is easy, just use any air can to keep your mouse as good as new.
- high performance optical sensor the lightweight gaming mouse uses a high-performance optical sensor, which can be adjusted up to 10,000 dpi (6 levels/ can be customized). the default mouse frame rate is 1000 hz (four-speed return switching). the response time is only 1 ms. quick and accurate presentation through mouse operation in the game world, solving the mouse drop frame and card frame phenomenon in the fierce game brings an extraordinary operating experience.
- ultralight ultraweave cable,wear-resistant foot pad the innovative cable uses pure copper braided wire, which can achieve data transmission delay as low as 0.01s. pull the mouse quickly, and the lightweight cable will not affect the operation in the game.low-friction and wear-resistant foot pads, stamped through groove processing, stable and smooth operation.
- super light honeycomb gaming mousethe well-designed new honeycomb perforated shell, the mouse is as light as 2.43oz (69g), symmetrical ergonomics, suitable for left or right hands and different holding positions, more flexible and comfortable, and will not fatigue after long-term use.
- rgb chroma led lightwhite rgb gaming mouse with rgb ring bar, including 10 lighting modes, 1680 million-color rgb streamer magic light effect, outstanding visual, gorgeous lighting, creating a competitive game atmosphere. (logo light and roller light are monochrome breathing mode)
- professional gaming optical mouseaj390 uses high-precision pixart pmw3338 optical sensor, with high sensitivity of 16000dpi, 12000fps scan rate, 1000hz polling rate, able to withstand 40g acceleration and 400ips tracking speed, which can meet your fast web browsing and play game.
- next gen 12,000 dpi hero optical sensor delivers unrivaled gaming performance, accuracy and power efficiency
- advanced lightspeed wireless gaming mouse for super fast 1 ms response time and faster than wired performance
- ultra long battery life gives you up to 250 hours of continuous gaming on a single aa battery. system requirements : windows 7 or later, macos 10.11 or later, chrome os
- ultra-light construction
- unique, right-handed design
- pixart 3389 sensor
- made with and for pro gamers: g pro wireless gaming mouse is the result of two years of work with professional esports gamers, combing advanced technologies in an ultra lightweight design
- lightspeed wireless: pro grade performance overcomes the traditional limitations of wireless latency, connectivity and power to deliver a rock solid, super fast 1 millisecond report rate connection
- hero 16k sensor: logitech's most accurate sensor yet with upto 16,000 dpi and 10x the power efficiency of previous generation for the ultimate in wireless gaming speed, accuracy and responsiveness. microprocessor: 32-bit arm
- the #1 best-selling gaming mouse in the us under $50: source - the npd group, inc., u.s. retail tracking service, mice, gaming designed, based on dollar sales, asp under $30 (jan.- dec. 2019)
- high-precision 16,000 dpi optical sensor: offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated dpi buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming and creative work
- immersive, customizable chroma rgb lighting: includes 16.8 million colors w/ included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and razer chroma-enabled peripherals and philips hue products
- Fundamentals of Ultra-Thin-Body MOSFETs and FinFETs
- Global notebook shipments finally overtake desktops
- The Design of CMOS Radio-Frequency Integrated Circuits
- Computer Organization and Design
- The Universal History of Computing: From the Abacus to the Quantum Computer
- Crash! The Story of IT: Zuse
- On Computable Numbers, with an Application to the Entscheidungsproblem
- Computer Architecture: Fundamentals and Principles of Computer Design
- The revealed grace of the mechanism: computing after Babbage
- Thin Film Transistor Technology—Past, Present, and Future
- Advances in Computer and Information Sciences: From Abacus to Holonic Agents
- The First Electronic Computer
- Historical Monograph: Electronic Computers Within the Ordnance Corps