14 Best Honeycomb Gaming Mouse
- Cooler Master MM710 53G ( Pixart 3389 16000 DPI Optical Sensor)
- GWolves Hati HTM 3360 ( Buttons - 2.18 Oz (61g) (Stiletto Red))
- EQEOVGA D10 RGB Lightweight ( Ultralight Ultraweave Cable (65G))
- MARVO PC USB Wired ( Backlit,Ultralight Weave Cable (Black))
- Cooler Master MM711 RGBLED ( Feet, And Ambidextrous Honeycomb Shell - Matte Black)
- Glorious PC Gaming Race ( Gaming-Maus - White, Matt)
- Snpurdiri S1 Lightweight Gaming ( 10000 DPI Optical Sensor-2.29 Oz (65g))
- Z100 RGB Lightweight Gaming ( Cable Up To 12,000 Csp-6 Buttons - 2.29 Oz (65g))
- NACODEX AJ390 69G USB ( Pixart 3338 16000 DPI Optical Sensor (White))
- GWolves Skoll SKL3360 Ultra ( - RGB 2.32 Oz (66g) (Ace 3360, Black))
You might also be interested in The Best Bike Trailer That Converts To Stroller.
Top 14 Honeycomb Gaming Mouse
- lightweight honeycomb shell: new perforated housing is engineered to be supremely durable and lightweight, meaning you can play longer without fatigue
- ultralight ultraweave cable: innovative ultraweave cable significantly reduces weight and cable pull while swiping; fight against your enemies, not cable pull
- superior mouse feet: ptfe material provides smooth control with a low friction, consistent glide
- 2.18 oz ( 61g ) : the g-wolves ht-m a.k.a hati is one of the worlds lightest gaming mouse thanks to its lightweight honeycomb shell
- 6 buttons gaming mouse, matte coating , paracord cable ; extra paracord cable and mouse skates included
- pixart pmw3360 gaming sensor , maximum resolution up to 12000cpi , teflon feets
- lightweight honeycomb shell the d10 gaming mouse elaborate o-shaped honeycomb perforated shell weighs just 2.29 ounces (65 grams). at the same time maintaining its super durable strength. you can barely feel these holes during the game, but they provide ventilation to keep your palms cool and fresh. 157 grams of copper paper 210x90mm3 thousand single-sided dust-proof. cleaning the mouse is easy, just use any air can to keep your mouse as good as new.
- high performance optical sensor the lightweight gaming mouse uses a high-performance optical sensor, which can be adjusted up to 10,000 dpi (6 levels/ can be customized). the default mouse frame rate is 1000 hz (four-speed return switching). the response time is only 1 ms. quick and accurate presentation through mouse operation in the game world, solving the mouse drop frame and card frame phenomenon in the fierce game brings an extraordinary operating experience.
- ultralight ultraweave cable,wear-resistant foot pad the innovative cable uses pure copper braided wire, which can achieve data transmission delay as low as 0.01s. pull the mouse quickly, and the lightweight cable will not affect the operation in the game.low-friction and wear-resistant foot pads, stamped through groove processing, stable and smooth operation.
- lightweight honeycomb shell design new perforated housing is engineered to be supremely durable and lightweight,it's as light as 2.83 oz,symmetrical ergonomics, suitable for left or right hands and different holding positions,more convenient and comfortable, and will not fatigue after long-term use.
- 1.5m ultralight weave cablewith 1.5m ultralight weave cable, plug and play, allows to quickly control your computer gaming mice and significantly reduces weight and cable pull while moving,especially suitable for some popular games.
- 8 programmable buttonsthis gaming mice allows for reconfiguration through mouse driver software. at the same time, they can freely adjust the light speed, dpi value and double-click speed etc. set your favorite effect mode.(note:if you can't open the official web,please download the driver from this link directly: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mtvjhdcwauiwgkk7vigo6kd6vftmnniv)
- stylish & lightweight - weighing in at just 60 grams, the mm711 offers subtle rgb illumination in both the scroll wheel and logo for personalization or to indicate of real-time sensitivity. the mm711's breathable honeycomb housing covers a pcba protected with dust- and water-resistant coating. ideal for minimising palm sweat and wrist fatigue during extended use. aim better, perform better - for longer.
- durable & balanced - l/r buttons employ omron switches (rated at 20+ million clicks each) with 2 right-hand optimised side buttons for key-binding (masterplus+ software enables customised polling rates and button response times). virtually symmetrical, the form is a beautifully suited to either left- or right-handed users who favour a claw or finger grip and prefer high-sensitivity wrist aiming.
- pinpoint accuracy & smooth gliding - outfitted with a 16000 dpi pixart pmw3389 optical sensor (with 7 sensitivity settings) for minimal lag, little-to-no stuttering, and superior tracking (400 ips, 1000 hz,
- high quality material
- ultralight honeycomb shell a well-designed new honeycomb perforated shell, the mouse is 2.29oz (65g), and the high-tech polymer material carefully polished by ergonomic technology allows the mouse to withstand more intense wear. the material is lighter in weight and more reasonable in product structure design. flexible double-action design is suitable for left and right hands and different holding positions, which make the product more flexible and comfortable, while maintaining its super dura
- rgb led lightrgb gaming mouse with 1680 million-color rgb streamer magic light effect, outstanding visual, gorgeous lighting, creating a competitive game atmosphere.
- professional gaming mousesnpurdiri s1 mouse uses high-precision pixart paw3325 optical sensor, with high sensitivity of 10000dpi, 1000hz polling rate, able to withstand 40g acceleration and 400ips tracking speed, which can meet your fast web browsing and play game.
- only 2.29 oz ( 65g )one of the worlds lightest gaming mouse thanks to its lightweight honeycomb shell, moves quickly, especially suitable for some popular games. meaning you can play longer without fatigue.
- ultralight ultraweave cable : the innovative cable uses a pure copper braiding line that allows data transmission delays as low as 0.01s. fight against your enemies, not cable pull!
- optimizing sensors: the default mouse frame rate is 1000 hz, and the response time only takes 1 ms. through mouse operation, it can quickly and accurately render the mouse to drop frames in the game world.
- super light honeycomb gaming mousethe well-designed new honeycomb perforated shell, the mouse is as light as 2.43oz (69g), symmetrical ergonomics, suitable for left or right hands and different holding positions, more flexible and comfortable, and will not fatigue after long-term use.
- rgb chroma led lightwhite rgb gaming mouse with rgb ring bar, including 10 lighting modes, 1680 million-color rgb streamer magic light effect, outstanding visual, gorgeous lighting, creating a competitive game atmosphere. (logo light and roller light are monochrome breathing mode)
- professional gaming optical mouseaj390 uses high-precision pixart pmw3338 optical sensor, with high sensitivity of 16000dpi, 12000fps scan rate, 1000hz polling rate, able to withstand 40g acceleration and 400ips tracking speed, which can meet your fast web browsing and play game.
- 2.32 oz ( 66g ) : the g-wolves skoll is one of the worlds lightest rgb gaming mouse thanks to its lightweight honeycomb shell
- 7 buttons rgb gaming mouse, matte coating ; paracord cable ; extra paracord cable and mouse skates included
- pmw3360 sensor , maximum resolution up to 12000cpi , teflon feets
- Historical Monograph: Electronic Computers Within the Ordnance Corps
- Global notebook shipments finally overtake desktops
- Computer Architecture: Fundamentals and Principles of Computer Design
- Learning the UNIX Operating System: A Concise Guide for the New User
- The revealed grace of the mechanism: computing after Babbage
- From Analytical Engine to Electronic Digital Computer: The Contributions of Ludgate, Torres, and Bush
- The Hapless Tale of Geoffrey Dummer
- Introduction to Microcomputers and the Microprocessors
- The woman who cracked Enigma cyphers
- Thin Film Transistor Technology—Past, Present, and Future
- To the Digital Age: Research Labs, Start-up Companies, and the Rise of MOS Technology
- The Modern History of Computing
- On Computable Numbers, with an Application to the Entscheidungsproblem
- The Chip that Jack Built
- Nanowire Transistors: Physics of Devices and Materials in One Dimension
- A Brief History of the Internet
- Meet the female codebreakers of Bletchley Park
- The Antikythera Mechanism Research Project