Table of Contents
- Booooopoly Oooo-opoly
- University Games Stupid Deaths Adults & Teens Ages 12 & Up 01404
- Endless Games Horror Trivia Teens And Adults, Multicolor
- Secret Hitler Hitler
- ThinkFun Shadows In The Learn With Innovative And Unique Gameplay
- Goosebumps Movie Game Race To The Typewriter/End Ages 8+
- Betrayal At House On Walk Board Game
- Zoch Verlag Ghost Blitz Blitz Board Game
- Ghost Fightin Treasure Hunters Treasure Hunters
- Salem 1692 Board Game Strategy, Deceit, And Luck For 4-12 Players
- Absolute Dice Halloween Halloween
You might also be interested in Best Cheap Battery Snow Blower.
Top 11 Halloween Board Games
- for 2-6 players
- player pieces include: cat, bat, pumpkin, candy apple, ghost, witch's hat
- haunted houses and full moons serve as the property
- the frightfully funny game!
- have a dark sense of humor?
- beat the grim reaper, before he beats you!
- fun & frightening: will you survive the night? in this horror trivia game, gather weapons as you correctly answer horror trivia cards. you'll want three weapons to win! you'll get your fill of scary, creepy, and spooky questions with this game.
- know your horror: challenge yourself and your friends on a wide range of horror themed questions from pop culture. win by knowing the most scary movie and tv references! this game is great for any party.
- simple to play: easy instructions and scoring makes this horror game easy to enjoy with minimal time. this set is perfect for teens and adults ages 13 years old and up. boys and girls alike will love a good scare from these trivia questions!
- a fast-paced game of deception and betrayal
- beautiful wooden components
- solid game boards with foil inlay
- trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, thinkfun is the world's leader in brain and logic games.
- innovative and unique – it's a fun board game for kids and adults that operates like flashlight tag in the forest; play as the seeker (controlling a lantern) or on a team that controls the ‘shadowing’ – forest creatures who hide from the light. the seeker wants to freeze the shadowing, and the shadowing want to all make it to the same tree. the unique experience makes this one of the best gifts you can find for boys and girls age 8 and up.
- what you get – shadows in the forest has high quality components including a game board, mini lantern (with batteries included), a glow-in-the-dark die, 10 hiding places, 6 shadowing, and 6 shadowling masks. for 2-7 players aged 8 to adult.
- family board game provides thrilling fun and unpredictability. based on the r.l. stine's popular children's book series - goosebumps
- play your favorite monster - slappy, werewolf of fever swamp, abominable snowman of pasadena, the mummy, fifi the vampire poodle, or the haunted mask
- battle each other in a frantic race along a trail of mayhem and manuscripts
- expansion. requires betrayal house on the hill
- compatible with all editions
- 50 new haunts, 20 new room tiles, 30 new cards (11 items, 11 events, 8 omens), 78 new tokens
- ghost blitz is a dexterity and reaction game for 2 to 8 players
- super fun game for kids, they will love racing to catch the correct wooden piece
- players use pattern, shape and color recognition to determine which piece to grab
- the award winning german game geister, geister, schatzsuchmeister is now available in english
- winner of the coveted 2014 kinderspiel des jahres (children’s game of the year) award, recognizing it as an exceptional game for families
- can your team escape from the house with all 8 treasure jewels before 6 of the rooms become haunted
- the hunt is on: in salem 1692, the witch hunt is heating up. who is friend and who is foe? where are the witches hiding? this card game is a unique strategic and social deduction game.
- flying accusations: accuse your friends of witchcraft using cards, strategy, deceit, and a bit of luck. take this game to any party, family activity, or game night group and see what fun you have.
- dark magic: this original game is for 4-12 players and lasts 20-40 minutes. players must be 13 years old or older, so tweens, teens, and adults can gather around for interesting intrigue and façade.
- spooky fun by absolute dice
- great for halloween parties
- can be played anywhere by anybody
You might also be interested in :
- 12 Best Belgian Waffle Maker Kitchenaid
- 13 Best Boys Halloween Costumes Size 10-12
- 11 Best Mountain Bike Inexpensive
- 15 Best Road Bike Handlebars
- 9 Best Jar Openers