Table of Contents
- Robertshaw 710502 Low Profile MV Gas Valve
- ROBERTSHAW GIDDS506305 LowProfile Millivolt Combination Snap Action Gas Valve
- RepSupplements Robertshaw Millivolt Gas Valve 710-502 7000MVRLC
- ROBERTSHAW Gas Valve Low Capacity, 70, 000 BtuH
- Durablow SH3001 Gas Fireplace IFTTT On/Off + Timer + Smart Functions
- Monessen Ventfree Fireplace Natural Valve 14D0467 SIT 0820637
- Monessen Ventfree Fireplace Propane Valve 14D0468 SIT 0820636
- TITS Sit 820652 Gas Natural Gas
- Ambient OnOff Fireplace Remote Remote Control RCB
- TITS Sit 820651 Gas Valve LP Gas
- Robertshaw 700506 Gas Valve Opening, 200,000 BTUH
- Monessen 26D0566 Gas Fireplace Thermopile Thermogenerator
- Hearth Products Controls SIT PCOA072, Natural Gas
- Robertshaw 710205 LowProfile Hydraulic Action Gas Valve
Just so you know, a lot of our readers have shown interest in reading about Top 11 Electric Reel Mowers.
- low capacity with 3-13/16"h x 4-21/32"l x 1-29/32" w dimensions
- gas cock dials marking off - pilot - on
- ambient temperature of -40°f to 175°f
- low capacity (lc) compact size
- outlet screen
- pressure taps for checking inlet and outlet gas pressure (optional)
- price for: each item: gas valve inlet size: 1/2" inlet pressure tap: yes gas type: ng/lp ambient temp. range: 58 to 90 degrees f coil volts: 750mv btuh capacity: 70, 000 outlet size: 3/8" valve type: low capacity side taps: no country of origin (subject to change): mexico
- ★★ attention: for gas fireplace only. this device is not a power supply/ignitor unit. (no voltage output itself, but passing voltage from your fireplace thermopile for safety reason). please connect it with power source or circuit in series if using it as a switch. ▼ works with amazon alexa, google home compatible: supported third-party control devices, such as amazon echo...etc.; google home & mini, varieties of use with your creative applets. (ifttt is not supported since 2020)
- ▼ smart home x smart-life app: wifi 2.4ghz (wifi 5g not supported). no hub required. simple installation and pairing. download free smart-life app to control your fireplace / gas valve / device anywhere and anytime. set timer or schedules to turn on or off device automatically. create personal scenes to suit your needs. sharing control with family.
- ▼ applications & wiring: designed for millivolt gas valve & electronic spark ignition module inside the fireplace and fire pit. solenoid gas valve can be used too, its power supply must be connected in-series with controller's two wires.▼ includings: durable aluminum housing controller box (proper heat insulation and protection for core elements), cul listed universal power supply adapter (100-240vac to 5vdc), power cord (length 3.2'), wifi antenna, user manual.
- for natural gas, if you have a sealed glass fireplace this will not work.
- ventfree, ventless, unvented logs
- valve number 0820637, verify it matches yours
- propane gas. if you have a sealed glass fireplace this will not work.
- ventfree, ventless, unvented logs
- valve number 0820636, verify this matches yours
- quick drop out for safety
- hi-lo adjustment
- this valve is also used for monessen or majestic products
- battery operated fireplace remote control for millivolt gas valves
- remote control transmitter features standard on & off buttons
- transmitter operates on (3) aaa batteries, receiver box operates on (2) aa batteries
- 0820651 propane gas millivolt oem replacement from allparts equipment
- sit controls nova mv gas valve fits majestic, monessen, ihp, lennox, empire
- adjustable hi lo flame with quick drop out pilot circuit for safety.
- normally closed solenoid
- compact size with high flow rates
- standard nema terminals
- sit hi/lo millivolt gas valve
- for natural gas
- robertshaw low profile hydraulic snap action gas valve
- manufacturer: robertshaw
- manufacturer part number: 710-205
You might also be interested in the following guides :
- US Department of Homeland Security, US Fire Administration Handbook
- Ask Astronaut Greg Chamitoff: Light a Match!
- The microfossil record of early land plants
- Restoration With a Capital E-P-A: A Case Study
- What is the State of Matter of Fire or Flame? Is it a Liquid, Solid, or Gas?
- UK: The Role of Fire in the Ecology of Heathland in Southern Britain
- Remote sensing techniques to assess active fire characteristics and post-fire effects
- The diversification of Paleozoic fire systems and fluctuations in atmospheric oxygen concentration
- Earth Institute’s Center for Environmental Research and Conservation
- How does fire behave in zero gravity?