7 Best Gaming Mouse Lightweight
- Cooler Master MM710 53G ( Pixart 3389 16000 DPI Optical Sensor)
- GWolves Hati HTM 3360 ( Buttons - 2.18 Oz (61g) (Stiletto Red))
- Logitech G502 SE Hero ( 11 Programmable Buttons)
- PICTEK Gaming Mouse Wired ( Mouse, 7 Buttons For Windows 7/8/10/XP Vista Linux, Black)
- Cooler Master MM711 RGBLED ( Feet, And Ambidextrous Honeycomb Shell - Matte Black)
- Logitech G203 Prodigy RGB ( Gaming Mouse Black)
- EQEOVGA D10 RGB Lightweight ( Ultralight Ultraweave Cable (65G))
Just published – Check this out – 14 Best Frigidaire Ranges.
Top 7 Gaming Mouse Lightweight
- lightweight honeycomb shell: new perforated housing is engineered to be supremely durable and lightweight, meaning you can play longer without fatigue
- ultralight ultraweave cable: innovative ultraweave cable significantly reduces weight and cable pull while swiping; fight against your enemies, not cable pull
- superior mouse feet: ptfe material provides smooth control with a low friction, consistent glide
- 2.18 oz ( 61g ) : the g-wolves ht-m a.k.a hati is one of the worlds lightest gaming mouse thanks to its lightweight honeycomb shell
- 6 buttons gaming mouse, matte coating , paracord cable ; extra paracord cable and mouse skates included
- pixart pmw3360 gaming sensor , maximum resolution up to 12000cpi , teflon feets
- high performance hero 16k sensor: logitech most accurate sensor yet with upto 16,000 dpi for the ultimate in gaming speed, accuracy and responsiveness across entire dpi range
- 11 customizable buttons and onboard memory: assign custom commands to the buttons and save upto five ready to play profiles directly to the mouse
- adjustable weight system: arrange upto five removable 3.6 gram weights inside the mouse for personalized weight and balance tuning. requirements - windows 7 or later. macos 10.11 or later. chrome os. usb port
- excellent gaming performance with 7200 dpi and 4 polling rate pictek t7 programmable gaming mice, default five dpi levels available from 1200/2400/3500/5500/7200 dpi. with two dpi button, you can adjust the dpi easily to get high accuracy and consistent responsiveness at any speed. 4 polling rate is adjustable: 125hz/250hz/500hz/1000hz, polling rate ensures smooth and high-speed movement, up to 1000hz makes it faster and more accurate than ordinary mouse.
- all mouse buttons are programmable support macro editing, 7 mouse buttons can be programmed by pictek easy-to-program gaming software which makes the mouse more intelligent and meets more demands for different games. great value and control fps gaming mouse, also excellent for moba/ rts games. (driver disk included) compatible with windows 10, windows 8, windows 7, windows xp, vista, linux etc. ( note: no programming function for mac system).
- 16 million color fancy cool led backlit 16 million color options for the backlight setting to match your style. easily shut on and off the backlight with the convenient switch on the bottom. plus, adopts high-definition optical gaming sensor, ensure quickly switch for different games.
- stylish & lightweight - weighing in at just 60 grams, the mm711 offers subtle rgb illumination in both the scroll wheel and logo for personalization or to indicate of real-time sensitivity. the mm711's breathable honeycomb housing covers a pcba protected with dust- and water-resistant coating. ideal for minimising palm sweat and wrist fatigue during extended use. aim better, perform better - for longer.
- durable & balanced - l/r buttons employ omron switches (rated at 20+ million clicks each) with 2 right-hand optimised side buttons for key-binding (masterplus+ software enables customised polling rates and button response times). virtually symmetrical, the form is a beautifully suited to either left- or right-handed users who favour a claw or finger grip and prefer high-sensitivity wrist aiming.
- pinpoint accuracy & smooth gliding - outfitted with a 16000 dpi pixart pmw3389 optical sensor (with 7 sensitivity settings) for minimal lag, little-to-no stuttering, and superior tracking (400 ips, 1000 hz,
- prodigy serieslogitech g mousefor advanced gaming grade performance upto 8 times faster response than standard mice so every mouse click and move is near instantaneous from hand to screen
- advanced button tensioning reduces the force needed to click the left and right buttons and delivers exceptional click feel, response and consistency
- classic design inspired by the logitech g100s mouse, a favorite of gamers and esports pros worldwide, re engineered and optimized for gaming and everyday versatility, durability and comfort
- lightweight honeycomb shell the d10 gaming mouse elaborate o-shaped honeycomb perforated shell weighs just 2.29 ounces (65 grams). at the same time maintaining its super durable strength. you can barely feel these holes during the game, but they provide ventilation to keep your palms cool and fresh. 157 grams of copper paper 210x90mm3 thousand single-sided dust-proof. cleaning the mouse is easy, just use any air can to keep your mouse as good as new.
- high performance optical sensor the lightweight gaming mouse uses a high-performance optical sensor, which can be adjusted up to 10,000 dpi (6 levels/ can be customized). the default mouse frame rate is 1000 hz (four-speed return switching). the response time is only 1 ms. quick and accurate presentation through mouse operation in the game world, solving the mouse drop frame and card frame phenomenon in the fierce game brings an extraordinary operating experience.
- ultralight ultraweave cable,wear-resistant foot pad the innovative cable uses pure copper braided wire, which can achieve data transmission delay as low as 0.01s. pull the mouse quickly, and the lightweight cable will not affect the operation in the game.low-friction and wear-resistant foot pads, stamped through groove processing, stable and smooth operation.
- Silicon Materials Science and Technology: Proceedings of the Eighth International Symposium on Silicon Materials Science and Technology
- Nanowire Transistors: Physics of Devices and Materials in One Dimension
- The First Electronic Computer
- From Analytical Engine to Electronic Digital Computer: The Contributions of Ludgate, Torres, and Bush
- The Chip that Jack Built
- The woman who cracked Enigma cyphers
- Broad Band: The Untold Story of the Women Who Made the Internet
- Computer Organization and Design
- On Computable Numbers, with an Application to the Entscheidungsproblem