A quote to ponder:
“There are stories — legends, really — of the “steady job.” Old-timers gather graduates around the flickering light of a computer monitor and tell stories of how the company used to be, back when a job was for life, not just for the business cycle. … The graduates snicker. A steady job! They’ve never heard of such a thing.”
― Max Barry, Company
Top 5 Best Gaming Monitors of 2019, Awesome Value Picks
- 1 AOC CU34G2X 34 Curved Freesync, Height Adjustable, 3-Yr Zero Dead Pixels
- 2 Sceptre C345W2560UN 34inch Curved DisplayPort Up To 100Hz, Machine Black 2020
- 3 Acer Predator Gaming X34 Technology Display Port & HDMI Port
- 4 Alienware NEW Curved 34 Edgelight, Monitor - Lunar Light, AW3420DW
- 5 Deco Gear 43 Curved Refresh Rate, 3000:1 Contrast Ratio DGVIEW430
- 6 Samsung 49Inch CHG90 144Hz Resolution, 1ms Response, FreeSync 2 With HDR
- 7 MSI Full HD Gaming Curved Gaming Monitor Optix AG32C, Black
- 8 MSI NonGlare Ultrawide 21 Curved Gaming Monitor Optix MAG341CQ
- 9 Alienware 1900R 341 Curved Aspect Ratio, HDMI, Display Port, 4x USB 3.0, AW3418DW
- 10 VIOTEK GNV32CBO 32Inch 165Hz Tight 1500R VA Panel | HDMI DP DVI 3.5mm VESA
- 11 Sceptre C305W2560UN 30inch 219 MPRT FPS-RTS Build-in Speakers, Machine Black 2020
Just published -- Check this out -- 10 Best Desktop Computer I7 Refurbished.
11 Best Gaming Monitor Ultrawide
- 34" class (34" viewable) aoc gaming g2 series monitor with 3440x1440 ultra wide quad hd (2k+) resolution va panel
- rapid 1ms response (mprt) and 144hz refresh rate with adaptive-sync for ultra-smooth competitive game play
- 3-sided frameless design with 1500r curvature for immersive gaming and entertainment
- ultrawide curved 21:9 immerses the attention of a larger audience with a 34 inch screen that accurately resembles the contours of the human eye.
- 1500r curvature the 1500r degree curved design immerses you completely into the gaming landscape, allowing you to spot all threats and opportunities before all of your competitors.
- adaptive sync adaptive sync is a technology that closes the gap between the graphics card's and the monitor's refresh rates, eliminating image tearing and stuttering in the process.
- 34" qhd (3440 x 1440) 1900r curved widescreen ips display
- nvidia g sync technology
- refresh rate: 100hz (overclocking to 120hz) using display port
- experience breathtaking views with a combination of immersive features
- a 1900r curved, wide 21: 9 display maximizes the field of view and provides an even, consistent viewing experience
- with a wqhd (3440x1440) resolution, the image is sharp and detailed delivering an immersive experience
- double your capabilities - a cost-effective alternative to the popular dual-monitor setups found at home and at work, the dgview430 43” curved ultrawide gaming monitor combines the versatility of two 24” monitors into one with improved visuals and functionality.
- seamless workflow - remove the hassle of multiple calibrations and image gaps caused by positioning or bezels. the dgview430 monitor displays your games, video, and program windows in 3840 x 1200 resolution with the same uniform brightness, crispness, and color from edge to edge. multitasking has never been simpler – display up to 6 windows at once as you maximize productivity and fun.
- play hard, work hard, for longer - this monitor also adds the advantage of a 1800r curved screen. when using a curved screen, viewers experience less eye strain and fatigue while maintaining an increased focus and comfort. experience all 16.7 million colors from this expansive screen to the peripherals of your vision.
- 49 inch super ultrawide 32:9 curved gaming monitor with dual 27 inch screen side by side
- quantum dot (qled) technology, hdr support and factory calibration provides stunningly realistic and accurate color and contrast
- 144hz high refresh rate and 1ms ultra fast response time work to eliminate motion blur, ghosting, and reduce input lag
- 165hz refresh rate - display without after image
- 1ms response time helps eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- r1800 curve panel design – most suitable for human eye
- 34" lcd panel led backlight (3440 x 1440 wqhd)
- 100hz refresh rate - display without after image
- 1800r curve panel design – most suitable for human eyes
- the 34 inches curved monitor with 21: 9 ratio and 1900 radius maximizes your field of view. the new aw3418dw provides the ultimate gaming immersion
- fast 120 hertz refresh rate (overclocked) combined with 4 millisecond response time delivers buttery smooth game play. brightness level : 300 candela per square metre
- this breakthrough display technology eliminates screen tearing and minimizes display stutter and input lag to deliver the smoothest, fastest, most breathtaking gaming and a serious competitive edge
- tighter curve, wider view — the deep 1500r curvature better conforms to your field of view. see more of the full-hd monitor without shifting your gaze. images render in a color-rich 1920 x 1080p monitor resolution, 3000:1 contrast and wide 97% srgb gamut.
- play, win, dominate — this 144 hz gaming monitor and 4ms automatic overdrive delivers the blistering speeds you need in an epic boss fight. need more? overclock it into a 1080p 165hz monitor and take off into the stratosphere.
- game-winning advanced features — amd freesync (with g-sync compatibility) ensures buttery-smooth gameplay. gameplus crosshairs for sure-shot accuracy. fps/rts optimizations bring out extra detail in shadow-heavy games.
- 30" 21:9 curved gaming monitor 2560 x 1080p resolution
- dp up to 85hz refresh rate / hdmi up to 85hz refresh rate
- blue light shift reduce your monitors blue light to protect you from eye fatigue, irritation and strains. this enables you to work on you documents, watch movies, or play games more comfortably for extended periods.
You might also be interested in the following guides :
- Difference Between TV and Computer Monitor | Difference Between
- Is the LCD monitor right for you?
- Refresh rate: A note-worthy factor for a PC monitor