14 Best Fellow Corvo Ekg Electric Kettle
- Fellow Corvo EKG Electric ( Watt Quick Heating, Built-In Brew Stopwatch)
- Fellow Stagg EKG Electric ( Watt Quick Heating, Built-in Brew Stopwatch)
- Fellow Stagg Pour Over ( Kettle, Matte Black)
- Fellow Raven Stovetop 1L ( Filter (Matte Black))
- Fellow Stagg XF PourOver ( Double Wall Glass Carafe, And 20 Paper Filters))
- Fellow Stagg X PourOver ( 10 Oz Tasting Glass, And 20 Paper Filters))
- Fellow Stagg Tasting Glasses ( Single-To-Double Wall For Easy Drinking And Heat Retention)
- Fellow Monty Milk Art ( Black, Latte - 11 Ounces))
- Fellow Prismo PressureActuated Attachment ( No-Drip Immersion, And Cold Brew At Home)
- Fellow Stagg Double Wall ( Drippers For The Perfect Coffee-To-Water Ratio)
A quote you might find interesting:
“Careful, pot” Tod said. “Someone might notice your resemblance to the kettle.”
― Rachel Vincent, Before I Wake
- precision engineering: pour like you mean it with corvo ekg's sleek pointed spout designed for a powerful but precise stream. no splash back or glugging here. corvo ekg's ergonomic grip and counterbalanced handle shifts the center of mass closer to your hand for an easier pour. to speed up your brewing process, corvo ekg has a 1200 watt quick-heating element.
- variable temperature control: did you know that freshly roasted coffee should be brewed at a higher temperature than an older bag of beans? bean, roast, grind size, and brew method all factor into your brewing temp, and with corvo ekg, you have to-the-degree control. by turning the dial, you select your temperature ranging from 105°f to 212°f. when the toggle on the back is switched to hold mode, corvo ekg will maintain your desired temperature in either fahrenheit or celsius for 60 minutes.
- the electric kettle that pours as good as it looks: meet corvo ekg, yours for the pursuit of brewing a ridiculously good cup of tea or coffee. variable temperature control, 1200 watts for a quick heat time, and a world of features for ultimate control. at the intersection of beauty and brains, corvo ekg's flawless functionality and minimalist aesthetic come together for the ultimate brewing experience. modern, minimal, and matte black to intimidate your other kitchenware. proudly designed in ca.
- simple aesthetic meets powerful design: finally, an electric pour-over kettle that pours as good as it looks. the stagg ekg electric pour-over kettle marries handsome design with flawless functionality for the ultimate brewing experience. modern, minimal, and matte black to intimidate your other kitchenware. proudly designed in california.
- precision engineering: stagg ekg's precision pour spout is designed for the optimal pour-over flow rate. with its fluted tip, stagg ekg has to-the-drop precision with no drip back. stagg ekg's counterbalanced handle moves the center of mass back towards your hand - encouraging a more comfortable, slower pour. to speed up your brewing process, stagg ekg has a 1200 watt quick heating element.
- variable temperature control: did you know that freshly roasted coffee should be brewed at a higher temperature than an older bag of beans? bean, roast, grind size, and brew method all factor into your brewing temp, and with stagg ekg, you have to-the-degree control. by turning the dial, you select your temperature ranging from 135°f to 212°f. when the toggle on the back is switched to hold mode, stagg ekg will maintain your desired temperature in either fahrenheit or celsius for 60 minutes.
- modern design: stagg pour over kettle marries a handsome design with flawless functionality. stagg exhibits a modern aesthetic, with sharp, sleek angles and a matte black, polished or copper finish intimidates other kitchenware and is now sold in ny and sf moma.
- used by the pros: stagg is the go to kettle for competing brewers and baristas and was used by the 2016 u.s. and dutch brewers cup champions.
- quality and versatility: 304 18 8 stainless steel body and v1.3 stainless steel lid. gas, electric, and induction range compatible. 1.0 liter boiling capacity.
- modern design: raven kettle marries a handsome design with flawless functionality. raven's modern aesthetic, with sharp, sleek angles and a matte black, polished or copper finish intimidates other kitchenware and is now sold in ny and sf moma.
- quality + versatility: 304 18/8 stainless steel body. gas and electric range compatible. 1.0 liter boiling capacity.
- brew range thermometer: a few degrees can be the difference between an unforgettable cup of tea, and the one you wish you could forget. the color-coded face of the thermometer ensures you get the right temp for the right type of tea, every time you brew.
- perfect pour-over: the stagg xf dripper & stagg double walled carafe set gives you everything you need to make the perfect pour-over coffee.
- consistent and easy manual brewing // for the brewer who wants a bright, clean cup of pour-over coffee but with a little less effort and attention to detail early in the morning: pour-and-go with the stagg [xf] dripper "fill-up" method. stagg [xf] dripper's tall column gives you more room for the non-traditional "fill-up" method which combines the ease of immersion brewing and the great taste of pour-over. proudly designed in california.
- precision engineered features // stagg [xf] dripper has a steep interior slope, which forces water to make more contact with the coffee as it travels through the dripper. ultimately, this yields a higher extraction. stagg [xf] dripper's 10 hole pattern is complemented by a relatively complex bump pattern to help lift the flat bottom filter off the holes to prevent clogging and encourage an even extraction. no-clog drainage results in a more consistent drip time while brewing.
- the perfect set for a pour over party for one. includes a stagg tasting glass and stagg [x] dripper bundled together to save you money and time
- professional pour-over brewing: for the ritualistic brewer invested in a precise, slow pour. stagg [x] dripper's shorter height aligns with the traditional pour-over brewing method of a continuous slow pour. brewing with stagg [x] dripper gives you more control over your water dispersal and extraction. the traditionalists tool to perfecting their morning coffee routine. proudly designed in california.
- precision engineered features: brew like a pro with top of the line features. stagg [x] dripper has a steep interior slope compared to other drippers on the market. a steeper wall angle increases the height of the column of coffee grounds which forces water to make more contact with the coffee as it travels through the dripper. stagg [x] dripper's 10 hole pattern is complemented by a relatively complex bump pattern to help lift the flat bottom filter off the holes to prevent clogging.
- single to double wall - great coffee has finally met its container. made of handblown borosilicate glass, our stagg tasting glasses are designed to effortlessly transition from single to double wall. the single wall portion provides an easy-to-sip lip, while the double wall body adds insulation to keep your drinks hotter or colder for longer.
- handblown - handblown and borosilicate, the arnold schwarzenegger of glass.
- flared lip - outward flared lip delivers coffee to front of tongue for more flavor.
- latte art fluid dynamics - a hidden parabolic slope helps you picasso your pour by lifting crema to the top without disruption.
- stackability - because you'll want more than one and a way to store them.
- double wall ceramic - keeps your coffee hotter, longer. and because triple seemed a little overboard.
- superpowers for your aeropress! prismo is a pressure actuated valve designed to be used with the aeropress coffee maker. this attachment allows for a buildup of pressure to create espresso-style coffee and creates a no drip seal for a full immersion brew.
- coffee ninja // espresso-style, full immersion, americano, cold brew, hot tea, iced tea, and more!
- quick and clean // reusable etched fine stainless steel filter for consistent brews and a no-mess cleanup
- pour and share in style: proudly designed in california, our stagg double wall glass carafe gives a nod to science with a beaker-inspired body. elevating both function and form, our carafe is the sleekest way to serve your pour-over coffee. for the perfect caffeine companions, pair with the rest of fellow's stagg line including stagg tasting glasses, stagg [x] and [xf] drippers, and stagg pour-over kettle.
- durable double wall glass: made of a durable, handblown double wall borosilicate glass, our carafe is designed to withstand a little wear and tear. the double wall feature allows for longer heat retention and no exterior condensation. the included silicone lid is an additional element of insulation to help keep your coffee hot for longer. when conversations over coffee run long, your carafe of liquid gold will stay steamy.
- ratio aid: perfect your pour-over brew with discreet ratio aid dots on the side of the glass carafe. the first dot means you've hit one serving (300 ml); the second dot means you've hit two servings (600 ml). the carafe comfortably holds 20 oz/.6 l at the double dots. the ratio aid dots correlate to stagg [x] and stagg [xf] pour-over dripper's ratio aids for the ideal coffee-to-water ratio, every time.
- The 10 Best Electric Kettles -- The Architect's Guide
- Electric Kettle -- Muji
- Best Electric Kettles From Consumer Reports' Tests -- Consumer
- Electric Tea Kettles, Coffee, & Espresso, Kitchen Appliances, Dining
- Hamilton Beach Stainless Steel 1 Liter Electric Kettle -- Walmart.com
- Best Electric Kettles | Food & Wine