12 Best Enduro Mountain Bike Wheels
Top 12 Enduro Mountain Bike Wheels
- high performance alloy wheelset for endure, trail and all mountain use that's lightweight and comfortable on any terrain
- hand built and trued to industry leading standards with 32h straight pull hubs updated for increased engagement
- tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place
- disc brakes front and rear, strong and durable aluminum frames
- easy to use shimano shifters
- adjustable suspension - front and rear!
- reliable, hand-built aluminum hardtail frame w/ progressive, low-slung geometry for trail riding performance
- sr sun tour xcm 120mm travel suspension fork tackles trail obstacles
- sram single ring 1x8 drivetrain gives you simplicity and smooth shifting
- black with handle
- 33 inch diameter
- for one complete wheel
- all your favorite stats: displays current, max, and average speed, total distance, trip distance, elapsed time, calories, carbon offset, pace arrow, and clock.
- durability for the road: the enduro has a heavy-duty wire to stand up to everyday wear and tear.
- focus on the ride, not the screen: don't let navigating menus or buttons get in the way of enjoying your ride. simply press the single, front-facing button to toggle through functions.
- bike maintenance tool comes with 19 tools for common road and trail-side repairs, all encased in lightweight aluminum hard case
- seven hex wrenches, four spoke wrenches, phillips and flathead, t-25 driver, universal chain tool
- 175 gram weight without included tool flask and 3.5-inch length
- bundle includes: two schwalbe nobby nic tubeless easy addix speedgrip bike tire (29 x 2.25", black) and focus camera tire levers 3-pack, for easy removal and replacement of bike tires
- nobby nic tubeless easy addix speedgrip tire: an all-rounder that works in every situation, no matter the weather, no matter the terrain. it features the tread design and excellent traction with braking performance, thanks to special central stud arrangement and large shoulder studs for excellent control on tricky trails
- tubeless performance: with this tubeless tire, you can ride with less air pressure without restrictions to performance. it brings you advantages in terms of comfort and speed but gives your more control on poor routes.
- tightly spaced, blocky tread minimizes rolling resistance until braking allows the knobs to truly dig in
- supportive side knobs deliver traction when trying to keep the bike upright on off-camber surfaces
- commonly used as a rear tire with a wtb vigilante on the front
- use: mtb glove for enduro riding
- breathe: ventilated, supple palm and moisture wicking fabric on the back of the hand
- take hold: silicon print on the brake fingers for extra grip and feel, touch screen compatible thumb, and silicon print pull tab for excellent grip and fit
- extra large size fits all your gear (helmet, boots, pads, jerseys, pants, roost protector, hydration pack & lunch!)
- 35" x 16.75" x 15.75" - 9300 cubic inches volume
- durable 600 denier polyester construction lightweight plastic backed strong fabric