12 Best Electric Heater For Garage With Thermostat
- Dr Infrared Heater DR975 ( Mounted With Remote Controlled Thermostat)
- 18745000W 208240V Heavy Duty ( Ceiling Mounting Heater)
- Comfort Zone 7500 Watt ( Heater With Remote)
- Comfort Zone CZ260ER CeilingMounted ( Digital Thermostat And Remote Control)
- Comfort Zone CZ220 CeilingMounted ( Control And Safety Overheat Protection)
- Dimplex DGWH4031G Garage And ( Space Heater In, Gray/Black Finish)
- Comfort Zone Wall Mount ( Mount Heater)
- Wall Mount Space Heater ( 50% Of Heating Cost - Triple Reinforced By EconoHome)
- KING KB24071B2ECO KB ECO2S ( And Remote Control, 7,500 Watt, Gray)
- Broan Wall Heater White ( Thermostat, 750/1500W, 120/240V AC)
- Honeywell Manual 4 Wire ( Thermostat(YCT410B1000/U))
- Heat Storm Deluxe Space ( Wall Heater, White)
Interested in a cool top rated buying guides? How about 13 Best Threadmills For Home Choice.
- heavy duty 240v single phase 4700/7500w electric heater
- hardwired, wall/ceiling-mounted heater
- remote controlled thermostat with temperature range from 50 - 90 degree
- ideal for garages, workshops, basements or outside buildings
- rugged, heavy-duty industrial type heater. built-in single pole thermostat adjusts from 45º to 135º fahrenheit
- built-in ceiling mount bracket for easyvertical or horizontal mounting
- comfort zone
- wide air distribution: the celling heater is constructed in a fan-forced air design with adjustable directed airflow vents that provide superior heat distribution across a wide area.
- digital control: with its integrated digital thermostat control, 12-hour timer and remote controller, the 10,000-watt space heater allows you to set the optimum temperature for efficient heat output.
- quality construction: the industrial heater has a heavy-gauge steel body for durability. heating elements are fully sheathed and the motor is enclosed for increased protection in dusty environments.
- wide air distribution: the ceiling heater is constructed in a fan-forced air design with adjustable directed airflow vents that provide superior heat distribution across a wide area.
- 3-setting thermostat control: integrated thermostat control on this fan-forced air heater provides a choice of 3 heat settings for efficient output and to ensure your environment is comfortable.
- quality construction: the industrial heater has a heavy-gauge steel body that's durable enough to keep up with the demands of any workspace.
- garage/workshop fan-forced heater with 4000-watt stainless-steel element
- 13,640 btus; automatic temperature control from 45 to 77 degrees f
- fan delay uses residual heat for economical performance; auto safety shut off
- 2 heat levels up to 7,500w
- thermostat control
- fan-forced for wide heat dispersion
- save up to 50% of your home heating costs: lower your energy bills and still feel cozy and warm with our electric saving space heater. our heaters use less than 1/3 of the electricity than conventional space heaters. this method will lower your energy bills immensely and will keep the room with a constant ambient warmth.
- convector heater specs: ideal for a 150 sq. ft. room. 400 watts, 120 volts, 3.33 amps. measures 23.5 x 23.5 x ¼". etl & iec approved. ul 2021 & rohs compliant. adjustable plug-in thermostat included, temperature ranges between 41-86 °f. this unit may be hard wired! we offer a 3 year warranty! 100% satisfaction or money back guaranteed!
- heat resistant technology: this convector space will heat up the room quickly, while its exterior casings stay warm, most similar to ceramic heaters. these electric wall heater surfaces operate at a safe, even temperature, providing some radiant heat from the panel but most heat by convection currents that rise from behind the panel and circulates heated air around the room.
- smart eco2s energy-saving design
- 2-stage heating: automatically uses lowest wattage needed
- summer fan only & timer modes
- wall heater: wall heater provides an energy-saving heating supplement to your home while operating at 1500w and 120vac but can easily convert to 750w at 120v ac or 1500w at 240v ac
- functional design: white grille has downflow louvers to direct heat gently toward the floor and a one-piece design with baked enamel finish for durability
- easy to use: includes an adjustable, front-mounted thermostat that offers a simple way to control the level of heat
- mechanical operation, non-programmable thermostat
- bi-metal temperature sensor
- 120 - 240 volt, 4 wire. easy to install and use.compatible with baseboards. can control up to 5,280 watts.
- safe to the touch grill. 1000 watts of power and 3100 btus means you can heat up to 500 sq. ft. with supplemental heating
- space saving wall mount design means you don't lose floor space. perfect for bedrooms, kitchens, offices and more
- uses less than 2 square feet of wall space and plugs into a normal 110v outlet. when installed over the outlet, you can hide the cord inside the heater. this unit stays cool to the touch and the wall stays cool.