13 Best Electric Fireplace Heater Portable
- TURBRO Suburbs 20 1400W ( With Realistic Log Flame Effect, Black)
- DONYER POWER 14 Width ( Metal Frame,Room Heater,Space Heater)
- Duraflame Electric Infrared Quartz ( 3D Flame Effect, Black,)
- Comfort Glow ELCG251 Electric ( Firebox Projection 5,120 BTUs)
- Lifesmart Easy Large Room ( In Burnished Oak & Remote)
- KOOLWOOM Portable Electric Fireplace ( &Quiet Fan 16.2 W X 10.6 D X 22.8 H, Black)
- Wonlink Portable Electric Fireplace ( Space Heater With 3D Flame Effect)
- Touchstone 80001 Onyx ( - Realistic Flame - 1500/750W Timer & Remote)
- Comfort Zone CZFP1 Mini ( Heater For Indoor Use, Red)
- GMHome Free Standing Electric ( Flames Space Heater, 1500W - Black)
- Lifesmart Large Room ( Burnished Oak Finish W/Remote)
- Warmtec 750W1500W 14 Mini ( Room Space Heater (Metal))
- OPOLAR Mini Portable Electric ( Protection, A Perfect Decoration For Home Office-500W)
Just published – Check this out – 13 Best Fireplace Napoleon.
- 【stay home and enjoy a warm winter】 the 1,400w/4,780btu powerful heating capacity means that it can warm up a room of 1,000 sq.ft. the thermostat allows you to adjust the room temp from 68℉ to 95℉. a comfortable temperature is sometimes equal to easeful living.
- 【fast installation & easy control】 all you need to do is to fix the legs to the body by a screwdriver, and it's ready to use. with only 2 switches and a temp knob, you don't need to read the user manual again and again.
- 【your safety is our priority】 suburbs is csa certified, which means our products have passed all tests and met applicable standards for safety and performance in north america. the heating module is underneath so the main body is cool to touch even at its full power. the overheating protection avoids potential fire incidents. but please never use any power strips, extension cords, or old wiring with the fireplace.
- [ small fireplace parameters ] - size: 14.7" x 7.87" x 9.76", net weight: 12 lbs; 120v，60hz，12.5 a，1500w, heating scope: 500sq ft
- [ mode select ] - switch 1: the main switch with imitation of real wood fire scene and flame jump (when the internal led works in the low voltage of 12v) is ornamental and power saving without heating effect; switch 2: 750w low heating; switch 3: 750w low heating (note: 1500w high heating occurs only when switch 2 and switch 3 are turned on)
- [ safety ] - improper operation such as covers on the air outlet might increase the temperature of internal components when overheating automatic protection is started up and the product will stop working. in this case, please turn off all switches and pull out the plug for several minutes (ranging from 3 to 5 minutes) before reconnecting the power for use;it is better to keep the warming distance farther than 4.7in
- 5,200 btu heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 1,000 square feet to help you save money
- patent pending 3d flame effect technology features realistic flames that dance on and behind the logs, including five adjustable color, brightness, and speed settings
- the infrared quartz heat helps to maintain the natural humidity in the air, resulting in comfortable heat without drying out the room's
- heater with circulating blower; remote control
- dancing yellow flame effect; flame operates with or without heat
- 5 brightness levels; energy efficient led technology
- cool touch exterior safe for kids and pets
- heating coverage:- 150 square feet
- stylish and portable: elegant freestanding design electric fireplace heater with classic metal finish and copper effect handles - great for the home, garage and workplace.
- realistic log flame effect: use it with the heat function or independently for an attractive visual, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long.
- adjustable heat settings: features 2 heat settings (750w/1500w) with an adjustable thermostat control for optimum comfort that you can control.
- visual enjoyment: featuring an openable glass door with a golden handle, life-like electric flames and glowing logs, this compact electric fireplace offers timeless sophistication, and rules out the need to worry about chimney fires, expensive fuel and the messy ashes of a real wood stove
- stay warm and cozy: this fireplace heats area up to 323 square feet without harmful emissions; it has 2 heat settings of 750w and 1500w and features an adjustable thermostat control, and a built in quiet, fan-forced heater for even heat distribution
- easy and safe to use: simply plug the fireplace into a standard 110-120v outlet, and you can enjoy the ambience and warmth; this fireplace has obtained csa/ccsaus certification and is equipped with a safety thermal cutoff device for overheat protection
- designed for on-wall mounting: (for recessed style, see our sideline model), this 50-inch-wide electric fireplace only weighs 46 pounds, so one person can easily hang it on the wall using the step-by-step instructions provided. once it has been mounted to your wall, all you need to do is hang and secure your fireplace with the drywall screws. overall dimensions: 50.4" w x 21.65" h x 5.5" d
- versatile use: touchstone onyx electric fireplace features two heat settings (high and low) which adds supplemental heat, coming from the top of the firebox. the heater is designed to provide additional heat, not replace a primary heat source. a five-flame brightness setting that ranges from a soft ember glow to a full blaze lets you adjust the flames depending on your desired intensity. the onyx also can run with no heat as well.
- realistic log set: amaze your guests with the lifelike flames of this wall-hanging electric fireplace. its realistic flames are set in a pile of faux logs or crystals (both included) that lends the homey appeal of an authentic fireplace. the log set or crystals lie behind durable tempered glass with a contemporary black frame. enjoy smoke-free air while feeling warm during a cold night.
- 2 heat output settings: boasting 1200 watt of power and 2 heat settings, this mini fireplace heater can warm up and circulate air in medium-sized rooms.
- realistic fireplace aesthetic: with a 3d flame and bed of burning embers, this tabletop electric heater offers a realistic aesthetic designed to make your room feel warm and cozy.
- wide range of coverage: with a fan-forced dispersion design, this tabletop heater generates heat and circulates the air to a wide area, increasing the temperature of an entire room in just minutes.
- durable body construction with glass viewing window, cute look electric fireplace.
- realistic flame effect with glowing log, flames can be operated with or without heat.
- electric fireplace requires no gas, no oil, and no worry about the smoke & messy ashes. 750/1500w heat setting provides supplemental heat for rooms up to 400 sq ft.
- dimensions: 28"l x 11"w x 20"h
- heats 1000 sq. feet with 5100 btu's
- features a quakerstown dark oak cabinet and mantel
- mini fireplace heater measures: 14.3*7.83*9.76 in (l*w*h), portable fireplace, table top or floor use, keep your room or office stay warm and cozy.
- special & stylish design: design features a classic mantel body, black metal frame and glass front; mock fireplace displays glowing fire & logs with lifelike detail.
- easy control with three mode: 1. on/off switch: imitation of real wood fire scene and flame jump, only for ornamental and no heating effect. 2. 750w low heating. 3.750w low heating. note: 1500w high heating occurs only when switch 2 and switch 3 are turned on.
- 🎅【realistic flame effect】 led light coal flame effect looks very realistic and it can creat a warm atmosphere. a perfect decoration for your home and holiday like chrismas. no gas and smoke, which is very environment-friendly.
- 🎅【heat quickly】the 500w power can quickly heat your personal space in the chilly winter. you also can turn only the flame effect on if you don't need any heat. it is great for a personal area heat.
- 🎅【quiet and portable】everybody likes a quiet heater whick will not disturb your work and sleep. this is exactly what you want. the noise is less than 40 db. the heater is not heavy and only weights 3.44 pounds , easy to carry around.
- The diversification of Paleozoic fire systems and fluctuations in atmospheric oxygen concentration
- Remote sensing techniques to assess active fire characteristics and post-fire effects
- The microfossil record of early land plants
- Ask Astronaut Greg Chamitoff: Light a Match!
- Fire Officer: Principles and Practice
- Restoration With a Capital E-P-A: A Case Study
- What You Should Know About Your Water Damage Or Mold Removal Company: