10 Best Electric Fireplace Entertainment Center White
- WE Furniture 58 Wood ( Stand Console - White Oak)
- Real Flame 7740E Frederick ( Fireplace, Large, White)
- WE Furniture 58 Simple ( TV Console, White)
- WE Furniture 58 White ( Up To 65" Entertainment Center)
- Ameriwood Home Farmington Electric ( For TVs Up To 60", Rustic)
- Comfort Smart Killian Electric ( Stand, Sargent Oak)
- Ameriwood Home Carver Electric ( TVs Up To 60" Wide, White)
- WE Furniture 48 Wood ( Stand Console - White Oak)
- Ameriwood Home Chicago Electric ( TVs Up To A 50", Espresso)
- Northwest 80FPWF2 Electric Fireplace ( Space Heater Entertainment Center (White))
Just published – Check this out – 7 Best Duffle Bags.
- high-grade mdf and durable laminate
- supports up to 250 lbs.
- includes electric fireplace insert. no electrician required, as the electric fireplace is a simple plug-in unit
- veneered mdf construction
- includes: mantel, firebox with screen kit, and remote
- 1400 watt heater, rated over 4,700 btus per hour
- cable management holes to maintain a clutter-free space
- adjustable, open shelving
- constructed of high-grade mdf and durable laminate
- accommodates most flat screen tv's up to 65-inches
- made of high-grade mdf and durable laminate
- in a rustic, modern farmhouse design
- bring the outdoors in with the rustic look of the ameriwood home farmington electric fireplace tv console finished in a textured medium brown woodgrain with a weathered look
- tv console is equipped with multiple storage spaces for your dvds, video game systems and cable box and also holds flat paneled tvs up to 60" wide weighing no more than 95 lbs
- console comes with a 23" electric fireplace insert with a remote control (batteries included) to create the perfect room temperature using led lights. clean and care- dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly
- rustic cottage design with barn door inspired cabinets
- accommodates tvs up to 55 inches and 45 lbs
- life-like led flame effects
- the simple but functional ameriwood home carver electric fireplace tv stand is a great way to give your living area an instant upgrade with its 23" electric fireplace insert
- the 23" electric fireplace insert has a remote control, 4 touch panel settings and exclusive altraflame built in reflectors for a realistic flame effect on the logs
- carver tv stand can hold up to a 60" flat panel tv up to 95 lbs. and the firebox insert heats up to a 400 sq. ft. room
- space-saving corner design
- rich, textured finish
- solid and sturdy design supports 250 lbs.
- the ameriwood home chicago electric fireplace tv console gives you the perfect combination of storage with an added fireplace bonus
- the tv stand supports up to a 50" flat panel tv with a maximum weight of 70 lbs. and is constructed of laminated particleboard and mdf with an espresso finish
- top divided open shelf is great for keeping your cable box or blu-ray player and the 2 side cabinets have 2 additional shelves behind glass doors for books and dvds. the 18" fireplace insert plugs into a standard 120v outlet and can heat a room up to 400 sq. ft. the insert can be used with or without heat so you can still enjoy the flame effect in the summer
- stylish tv stand - add a spark of style with this freestanding entertainment console that can hold up to a 32-inch flat screen tv or serve as a mantel for displaying books, frames or other home décor accents, in any room!
- functional storage- the slim profile makes this piece of furniture great for apartments, dens or small spaces and features a fixed open shelf for media players or décor, cord management slot in the back and can heat up to 400 square feet.
- energy efficient- saving on your electricity costs has never been easier! along with led flame technology that requires less energy to heat your home, this fire place features a safety thermal cutoff device to prevent it from overheating.
- Community Involvement in and Management of Forest Fires in South East Asia
- Ask Astronaut Greg Chamitoff: Light a Match!
- US Department of Homeland Security, US Fire Administration Handbook
- Fire Officer: Principles and Practice
- The diversification of Paleozoic fire systems and fluctuations in atmospheric oxygen concentration
- Remote sensing techniques to assess active fire characteristics and post-fire effects