Buying the best dehumidifier does not mean you have to spend a lot of money. In fact, when we did our research, for well under a hundred dollars, there are plenty of dehumidifiers that give you excellent results. These can come in especially handy when your house tends to become rather dry as we heat our homes during winter. Here are 11 best-selling dehumidifiers that offer excellent value for the money:
|1|| EvaDry Wireless Mini Dehumidifier Dehumidifier, White E-333 ||View Product|
|2|| Pro Breeze Electric Dehumidifier For Home, Bedroom, Basement, Trailer, RV ||View Product|
|3|| Evadry Edv1100 Electric Petite Dehumidifier, White ||View Product|
Top 11 Dehumidifiers Under $100
Table of Contents
- easy to use: this mini dehumidifier is spill and mess free. just hang and go! non-toxic, child and pet safe! your small rooms will be dry and odor free. works for areas up to 333 cubic feet
- mini dehumidifier goes a long way: super dry dehumidifier unit lasts 20-30 days before recharging the silica gel beads. absorbing capacity up to 6oz
- small, sleek design: this portable small design lets you hang or conveniently place the dehumidifier anywhere to fight pesky humidity! cars, closets, boats, cabinets, gun safes, and even gym bags! a very convenient cool gift for everyone!
- large coverage 1200-2200 cubic feet: the pro breeze dehumidifier can effectively cover up to 2200 cubic feet. this powerful dehumidifier removes up to 9 ounces of water/day in areas up to 215 square feet or 2200 cubic feet.
- auto shut-off: when full the dehumidifier will automatically shut off and the led light will turn on, indicating the water tank needs draining. simply empty the water tank and place it back into the dehumidifier.
- lightweight, compact and portable: capable of removing up to 9 ounces of water per day with a 16-ounce water tank capacity. only works effectively above 15°c / 59°f.
- less noise output - the average noise output for all of the thermo-electric dehumidifiers we tested was 53.2 db. on the other hand, the edv-1100 was measured at 50.9 db, 2.3 db below average. making it generate less noise to provide you a good night sleep at night.
- maximum portability - the edv-1100 couldn’t be any more portable. for one, it can easily be transported. secondly, it is also one of the smallest, lightest thermo-electric dehumidifiers on the market.
- low power consumption - the eva-dry edv-1100 has a manufacturer specified power draw of 22 watts. that makes it low on energy consumption so you can save on your electricity bill and also helps the environment. capacity - 16 ounces
Here are some guides that others have loved on our site :
- The Best Portable Air Conditioner Tower
- Best Pico Projector Under 300
- Best Wireless Earbuds For Sports
- 10 Best Non Clip In Mountain Bike Shoes
- 10 Best Soft Mountain Bike Seat