The relationship one has with her pen is very personal. Moreover, the grip, the flow, and the style vary from person to person. In this article, I am simply making an attempt to pick an overall, general-purpose winner – a pen that is reasonably priced writes awesome, and has a comfortable grip.
10 Best Selling Writing Pens
Our pick for the best writing pen is Pilot G2 Premium Refillable & Retractable Rolling Ball Gel Pens
No products found.
Once you get it, this little baby is undoubtedly going to be in the rotation of your favorite pens.
The ink flows out of this pen flawlessly. It writes very nice, crisp fine lines (get the 0.38mm for the best ultra-fine experience). It’s light and has a very comfortable grip. What more can you ask from a pen?
I enjoy seeing others borrow my pen – they always stop writing and hold the pen up for a closer look.
Reviews of Top-Rated Writing Pen
Table of Contents
- airplane safe ink won’t explode or leak due to a change in cabin pressure during flights
- vivid steady ink flow and a stylish, business focused design
- exclusive uni flow ink system provides consistent smoothness and color intensity
- features uni super ink which protects against water, fading and fraud
- includes: 12 black rollerball pens, 0.8 millimeter bold point, refillable
Uniball Vision Elite is another smooth pen that is comfortable to use. The ink leaves clear, solid, and even strokes – resulting in clean and smooth text.
My friend has carpal tunnel and loves this pen. That says a lot.
- delivers fast, clean writing that keeps up with your thoughts
- quick-drying ink helps minimize smudging--ideal for left handers
- embossed grip and stainless steel accents make a stylish statement
- features uni super ink that protects against water, fading, and fraud
- includes: 12 black ballpoint pens; 0.7mm fine point
The most awesome part about Uni-ball Jetstream is its ink.
It has unique hybrid super ink that is specially formulated to become trapped in paper, helping prevent criminal check washing and other document alteration. The archival-quality, acid-free ink is also fade- and water-resistant.
As with any good pen, ink flows evenly, glides along with any page, and dries quickly. Though a little bit on the pricier side, this is a great buy.
- metal tip for optimal balance and writing presicionrubberized grip for increased
Tul 0.5mm Needle Point comes with a metal tip for optimal balance and writing precision.
Feels great in the hand with the rubber grip and writes neatly. Rich ink.
The pen lasts long and is one of the smoothest writing pens on the market.