Ski pants are not only for looking good while gliding down the slopes, they are also made for comfort and your protection. And being a petite person, you will find it a bit challenging when you are looking for gears that would fit.
5 Best-Selling Ski Pants for Petites
Table of Contents
Well, guess what, there are ski shops that do cater for plus sizes and petite. And the best part is, you can easily shop for them online. In this article, we will be showing you the best brands that you can get for your size.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Ski Pants for Petites
- comfortable fabric : straight fit fleece hiking pants is made of weatherproof surface layer and soft fleece lining keeps your body warm and comfortable in the cold winter
- waterproof : the waterproof fleece hiking pants are made of high-tech coated waterproof fabric, and the zippers are waterproof design, it can gather the water drops to slide from the surface, which keep your legs always dry
- windproof : fleece hiking pants features high-density strong textile fabric makes the pants windproof, effectively builds a perfect windproof system
Ski pants do not only need to be sturdy, but it also needs to be comfortable as well. These ski pants are made out of comfortable fabric, constructed with a fleece lining along with a weatherproof surface fabric layer.
It is made out of 97% nylon and 3% spandex. The fabric is waterproof and is guaranteed to keep you dry while you are out on the slopes.
The pants feature two back pockets with slanted pockets at the side. The seams are also reinforced to ensure that it will be up to the physical demands of skiing.
- warm & windproof – mid-layer of the fabric is made of windproof tpu material to seal the wind. the lining is 114 micro polar fleece, which traps the warmth effectively and offer next-to-skin comfort. semi-elasticated leg oppenings design prevents the wind from sneaking in and makes these pants suitable for snow sports, such as skiing and snowboarding. they keep you warm and comfortable in cold weather.
- water resisitant while brethable – a waterproof and breathable membrane is built in the fabric to repel water while maintain breathability. polyester synthetic material helps improve the breathability and transfer the moisture away quickly. they help you maintain dry in damp weather.
- freedom of movement – made of four-way stretch materials, and features with preformed articulated knees and gusseted crotch, these lightweight soft shell pants are designed for full mobility and excellent fit.
These pants are guaranteed to keep you warm and windproof when you are out shredding the slopes. It is constructed out of TPU material that guarantees to block the wind. It is also lined with polar fleece which is very effective in keeping the warmth in thus providing your legs the comfort that they need.
It is also has a polyester layer making it waterproof without sacrificing breathability. It removes sweat and moisture from your skin’s surface which helps in keeping your legs warm.
The pants feature two zippered pockets and reinforced flexible joints.
- material: the hiking pants are made of 92% polyester and 8% spandex, which are waterproof, windproof, warm,abrasion resistant,no pilling and comfy.
- multi zipper pockets keep your phone,keys,credit cards and other personal belongings secure.
- slim fit hiking pants featuring adjustable waistband with belt,patckwork knees,steric knee darts and unique zippered cargo pockets on thigh part.
These stylish snow pants are perfect for hiking, snowboarding, mountaineering, camping, and skiing. It is made out of 92% polyester and 8% spandex.
The material is abrasion-resistant, waterproof, and windproof. It also features multi-zippered pockets to keep your belongings safe while you are out skiing.
It is slim-fit and has an adjustable waistband. The reinforced seams also guarantee utmost durability.
- keep warm & breathable: free soldier snow ski fleece lined pants for women crafted of 94% scratch-resistant nylon 6% stretch spandex outshell and 100% polyester polar fleece. the advantages of inner layer polar fleece have the strong moisture absorption, anti-static, no pilling, comfy, breath freely, keep warmth and dry from the inside out while the spandex has good elasticity to provide the excellent comfort and flexible.
- water resistant & windproof: this outdoor hiking camping pants with premium water repellent treatment - for withstands light rain and quick dry material that pulls moisture away to keep you cool and dry. resists wrinkle, no fade, anti-wrinkle, give your skin a soft touch and effectively lock the heat. premium fleece lining fabric with softshell is also perfect in windproof and snowproof, which is very suitable for outdoor adventure.
- multi-pocket & ergonomic design: 2 waterproof zipper pockets with drawstring carrying phone, wallet, keys and other personal belongings for ultimate convenience and efficiency. freedom of movement - stretch spandex materials and features with 3d tailoring of articulated knees, make these lightweight soft shell pants are designed for full mobility and excellent fit. reinforced seams make the soft shell pants more durable and wear-resisting.
If you need multi-purpose pants that would cater to all your winter needs, then this one is for you. It comes with a stylish design yet it is very durable at the same time.
These ski pants are made out of 94% abrasion-resistant polyester, and the rest is made out of spandex material. The inner layer is lined with 100% polar fleece that provides maximum moisture absorption and is guaranteed to keep you dry.
It is built with multi-zippered pockets that are also waterproof which guarantees to keep your personal belongings safe and dry. The seams are reinforced to provide you with the utmost durability that is demanded by the sport.
- waterproof functions: surface layer with wear-resistant stretchy spandex waterproof coating, repels water, rain, snow, and oil stains effectively and avoid cold wind in; inner layer contains skin-friendly warm fleece with superior moisture wicking treatment, breathable, warm, and dry, provides the excellent comfort and flexibility for wearing.
- insulated women winter hiking pants: 3d cutting in mid-waist with an elastic side part to allow the body to fit comfortably. 4 large-capacity zippered pockets to keep your phone, wallet, key, tactical gears, and other accessories for ultimate safety, convenience, and efficiency while moving.
- snow ski pants: fleece lined softshell pants featured articulated knees to provide super stretchy flexibility, for windy and snowy weather. ankle zipper opening to help ski boots easily wearing and prevent snowing & wind from being poured in to keep the body in good condition.
This brand is one of the highly-rated ski pants that you can purchase online. It features a surface layer that is abrasion-resistant, wear-resistant, waterproof, and windproof. All the needed features for good ski pants.
The seams are reinforced and the inside portion is lined with polar fleece as well. The lining guarantees to keep your legs comfortable and dry.
This pair is not for skiing alone, you can also use this for different winter activities like hiking, snowboarding, hunting, fishing, mountaineering, and cycling.
Ski pants are not just any other pants that you can purchase. It has specific characteristics to it that would ensure to keep you comfortable and safe while out on the slopes.
This portion will serve as a guide as you browse the internet for your next pair of pants.
2. Know Your Size
Not all brands offer plus sizes as we as for those who are petite. Many brands do offer products with adjustable fittings, but they might still be too big for petite sizes. When you are choosing the right one for your size, it is best to know your specific measurements beforehand.
You do not want to be skiing down the slopes with very baggy pants on. It is unsafe and it would hinder your movement. Normally online listings will give you a specific range with regards to sizing and you can use that as the basis for your size.
3. Material Construction and Durability
When it comes to the perfect ski pants, you would opt for something that would offer the utmost durability without compromising comfort. Look for pants that are made out of tear-proof polyester and spandex.
Polyester is very durable yet is flexible enough to provide comfort to the user. Snow and ice could be harsh on the surface of your pants and you do not want to experience tears while you are outside on the slopes.
The inner lining of the pants should be made out of polar fleece. This material is highly absorbent and will guarantee to keep your skin dry at all times. What it does is absorb the moisture on your skin and throw it out on your pant’s polyester layer.
This feature will keep your legs warm and comfortable while skiing. Wearing the wrong set of pants with improper lining will retain moisture from your sweat. You do not want that especially when the temperature on the surface is near the freezing point.
A good ski pant should be durable with a strong and abrasion-resistant surface, has reinforced seams but will not hinder your movement, waterproof, windproof, and breathable.
All these characteristics of a good pair of ski pants will guarantee that you will enjoy your ski experience without worrying about your gear.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ski pants should have the right fit, not too loose, and not too tight.
Technically they are required to be longer than your normal pants.
The differences are very minor, and most of it is with regards to how they are designed. Snow pants are a bit baggy when compared to ski pants.
Bibs offer better storage properties when compared to regular ski pants. They are also more secure and comfortable.
You can have your pants adjusted at a reputable seamstress.
Finding the right size might be a daunting task, and there are even times that you would need to have your pants altered to get the right fit. Don’t fret since we have already provided you the best options that you can get online.