There is nothing better than a nice, refreshing bath after an exhausting day. For some people, warm water relaxes them the most, while for others, cold water works the best. There are other people, however, who prefer something that’s in the middle–a shower that is neither too hot nor too cold. And if you’re one of the latter, and your current shower is not doing the job well for you, you might want to consider getting a shower mixer.
Simply put, what a shower mixer does is mix together hot and cold water so that the temperature of the water coming out of your shower head is just right for you. A lot of shower mixers can be used in places with low or high pressure, but if they aren’t enough, you can always add a pump to your system to ensure that water flows easily through your shower.
5 Best-Selling Shower Mixer for Unequal Pressure
Table of Contents
- 1. RUIFUDA Stainless Steel Shower System
- 2. SR SUN RISE Bathroom Luxury Shower Set
- 3. JinYuZe Single Handle Bathtub Waterfall Wall Mount Mixer
- 4. Enga Bathroom Luxury Chrome Shower Faucet Mixer Valve Combo Set
- The Various Types of Shower Mixers
- Factors to Consider When Buying a Shower Mixer
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Shower Mixer for Unequal Pressure
This shower system looks sleek and modern. But it will not only look nice in your bathroom. It’s going to do the job well, too. This luxurious-looking shower set comes with just about everything you need in a shower–it has a rainfall showerhead system and the sleek showerhead. Of course, it also has a shower mixer feature.
With this beautiful shower system from RUIFUDA, you won’t have to worry about getting the temperature of the water being inconsistent because it has advanced pressure balance shower valves that regulate changes in water pressure. If this shower system does not provide you with what it promises, don’t worry, because it has a 5 year warranty.
- install with confidence: the sr sun rise shower system has cupc certification and is compliant with the following standards: asme a112.18.1-2018/csa b125.1-18. it is designed to be used with standard 1/2" u.s. plumbing connections and is approved by the california energy commission. flow rate is 1.75 gallons per minute (6.6l/min). you can rest assured that your contractor or plumber won't reject this shower system set.
- protect your family: the sr sun rise full line shower faucet sets are cupc certified to ensure a safe water temperature in the shower and avoid unnecessary harm to the human body caused by running hot and cold water. please identify certified shower systems that protect the rights and safety of consumers and prevent substandard products from entering the market.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed: with a 10-year warranty, any product quality problem can be guaranteed free of charge, and the shower cartridge is permanently replaced free of charge. sr sun rise always stands by their consumers. if you have any questions, please feel free to contact our 24/7 online customer service team. customer service: +1 888-232-9842
- quality promise: this shower system features all-metal sturdy construction. the mixing valve is made of solid brass with rust-free, long-life characteristics, while the 304 stainless steel rain shower head with silicone nozzles allows you to wipe away mineral deposits with the swipe of a finger.
- prevent water hammer: the pressure balance valve has built-in two check valves to effectively eliminate water hammer noise. the pressure balance valve's cartridge monitors water pressure balance, helping to protect you from being scalded by sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure.
This one is another shower set that’s going to make your bathroom feel as luxurious as that in a hotel, and the best part is that it’s also high quality, even though the brand name may not be as familiar to many. Indeed, this one is probably among the best shower sets with a mixer that you can get.
It’s not as light as most sets you can buy, but that’s only because it is made of heavy and high-quality brass with thick (ten layers to be exact!) chrome plating. It is resistant to corrosion, it’s durable, it has a unique high pressure technology, so that water can flow freely from the shower even when you have low water pressure. The pressure balance valve has a cartridge monitor to prevent you from getting scalded by unwanted changes or imbalance in hot and cold water pressure. It also has a 5 year replacement warranty, but considering how good this one is, you will probably never have to return it.
- premium quality: high level lead-free solid brass material and matte black finished, durable and anti-corrosion cracking, protecting your health and safety from harmful lead
- saving space: wall mounting frees up space and fits many tubs
- hight flow: waterfall spout(4 gpm flow rate) delivers a gentle cascade to fill the tub rapidly. hand shower (1.8 gpm flow rate) with 60" hose for rinsing off after bath
- easy operation: a single handle to control temperature and volume, square button to divert water to either tub spout or hand shower
- 5-year guarantee: every hardware of the tub faucet can be asked for a new replacement if it is broken,just feel free to contact us
If you are not a fan of silver shower sets, or if you just want something new for your bathroom, then go for this gorgeous black shower set from JinYuZe. It is matte black, but it’s made of solid brass that is durable and corrosion-resistant.
This one is easy to control, thanks to the presence of a single handle for controlling temperature and volume. One knob allows you to easily switch movement of water from the tub spout to the hand shower.
- 【three functions unit】single lever design for effortless flow and tempreture control. you can switch effortlessly from rain shower head to body jets or hand spray. you can’t use all the shower heads at the same time, but you can close any of the jets at any time.
- 【soft rainfall experience】ultimate high pressure shower. 12inch rain shower thanks to the ultra-thin design , even in a low water pressure environment, when the water flows out after being squeezed through the ultra-small space, it can also achieve a high water pressure rain shower experience.
- 【spa-like massage experience】the shower system with 4 pcs body jets. each jet bursts out high-pressure water flow to rinse your body, wash away your fatigue and offer you a spa-like shower experience.
- 【anti scald thermostatic valve】enga shower jets system includes advanced pressure balance cartridge with cupc certification, which can effectively protect you from scalding injury caused by sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure, maintaining consistent water temperature.
- 【quality shower fixtures, worry-free buying】us standard connections, easy to install. backed by enga’s lifetime support, offer replacement within 5 years. any questions about our products please be sure to contact us by email.
This shower mixer has and is everything you need. It comes with a stainless steel rain shower head, 4 pieces of body jets, a hand shower head, a rain shower arm, a hand shower holder, a 59” stainless steel shower hose, and of course, a shower mixer valve that’s made out of brass.
The body jets allow you to enjoy a nice full-body shower, the shower head is made out of brass and it works well even if you have low water pressure, and the shower mixer valve is made of high quality copper material. There’s a single level to control hot and cold water. This is relatively cheaper than other shower sets, but it’s really good.
The Various Types of Shower Mixers
1. Push-on mixer shower
This is the perfect type of shower mixer for you if you do not want to spend time messing with your shower since it’s pretty straightforward to install. All you have to do is connect the hose and the shower head to the old faucet and adjust the shower’s temperature using the installed knobs.
2. Manual mixer
As its name says, this type of mixer controls the temperature by the user manually adjusting the valve such that the target temperature is met. This shower mixer will not turn off automatically if ever a failure occurs–you need to do that yourself.
3. Thermostatic mixer
This type has a thermostatic valve that allows the water to retain a certain temperature. Because of its unique feature, this kind of shower mixer tends to be more expensive. In addition to that, you might need the help of someone more knowledgeable when installing this since it is a little more complex than the other types.
Factors to Consider When Buying a Shower Mixer
Of course, one of the factors we look when buying just about anything is the price. You may find a lot of cheap shower mixers, but you must be careful with such because they might not be as durable as more expensive ones.
Shower mixers come in various designs. There are those that can be concealed, while some are exposed. Some look modern, others have a classic appearance. They also come in different colors, as well. Make sure to get something that has a good design functionality-wise, and yet matches the aesthetic of your entire bathroom and suits your taste.
Poorly made shower mixers don’t do well with all sorts of pressures. High quality shower mixers, on the other hand, can work even if you have low or high water pressure. Thus, it would be a great idea to look for the latter.
The material used in the construction of the shower mixer will determine its quality and durability. Look for something that is made of a tough material and is sure to last long. Shower mixers made of brass are a great choice. The material used to make a shower mixer may also determine its price, so pricier ones tend to be better.
If you want to enjoy showers that are neither too hot nor too cold, it would be a good idea to invest in a high-quality shower mixer. You can buy shower mixers alone, but sometimes, they come with an entire shower set. You can also choose to buy a manual shower mixer or a thermostatic shower mixer. Good ones tend to be more expensive, but the good thing is that you are less likely to encounter issues–such as leaks–with them.