Best Rotary Lawn Sprinkler Heads
Top 10 Rotary Lawn Sprinkler Heads
- excellent choice for hard water, "dirty water", or reclaimed water irrigation systems
- double-weighted arm for slower rotation and increased distance of throw
- includes 5 interchangeable color-coded nozzles
- 180 half circle pattern rotary sprinkler head with 4" pop-up height
- reduces water use up to 30% over pop-up sprinklers
- multiple rotating streams gently distribute large droplets to water uniformly and resist windblown overspray
- universal design: perfect replacement for old, failing, or inefficient impact sprinkler heads, and is compatible with all major brands.
- spray distance: comes preinstalled with a 35-foot spray distance nozzle.
- pressure range: operates between 20-80 psi, and offers great spray coverage in low pressure situations.
- longest spray distance: sprays adjust from a 25- to 52-foot radius, the longest distance in its class.
- compatible design: perfect replacement for old, failing, or inefficient sprinkler systems and is compatible with all major brands of gear-drive rotor sprinklers.
- area coverage: ideal for medium to large lawns.
- 2-pack of quiet, dependable gear drive sprinkler heads with consistent and complete water coverage
- ideal for medium to large lawn areas, with a spray that adjusts from a 20 - 40 ft. radius in a part or full circle
- easily accessible filter built in to protect nozzle from clogging
- performance reliability - value. rainbird y54007 pop-up sprinkler with industry-leading rain curtain nozzle technology delivers a uniform spray pattern throughout to ensure that your lawn is watered evenly and consistently over the entire radius! our rain curtain nozzles include 8 low-angle nozzles and 8 standard angle nozzles.
- time and cost-efficient. our part-circle pattern pop-up rotor is ideal for medium to large-size lawns and can water from 25 to 50 feet! it produces large water droplets for greater wind resistance, prevent misting and airborne evaporation, so the right amount of water is delivered to the right place, saving you time and money!
- fast installation and maintenance. the sprinkler head is built with a slip-clutch mechanism that allows quick adjustment on installation. it also features convenient arc adjustment from the top, which requires only a flat-blade screwdriver to adjust. our pop-up sprinkler has a radius adjustment screw that allows up to 25% radius reduction without changing nozzles.
- bundle of 9 items including 4 rotor sprinklers, 4 nozzle trees, and 1 adjustment screwdriver
- 4" pop-up part circle rotor, 3/4" inlet
- each nozzle tree contains 12 interchangeable nozzles with varying gpm and arc
- water up to a 70 diameter, great for small to medium sized lawns
- 6 spray patterns change the water flow from a fan to a full spray
- turbo motor for an extra-long life
- material: zinc alloy; weight: 1.6 pounds
- connection size: npt 1" female thread
- operation: full circle; drive mechanism: spring arm impact