Wells have been a major source of water for various purposes–including drinking–for a long, long time and so most think it is clean. But while that may be true, most especially in the past, our world has changed since then and that might not be as true today. These days, there are so many pollutants everywhere we go that it is not impossible that even well water might be adversely affected.
Thus, it is important that you ensure that the water that goes to your faucet is clean and safe for human consumption, especially if the water comes from a well. One of the ways by which you can do this is through the installation of a good reverse osmosis system.
When choosing which RO system to purchase, it is important that you consider the water demand, budget, water pressure, and of course, the durability and quality. Here are the RO systems that are ideal for purifying well water.
5 Best-Selling Reverse Osmosis Systems for Well Water
Table of Contents
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Reverse Osmosis Systems for Well Water
- certified to nsf/ansi 58, this reverse osmosis under sink mounted water filter and point-of-use water softener contains 7 different stages of filtration to remove up to 99% of over 1,000 contaminants, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, asbestos, calcium, and sodium and more.
- with its advanced 11 watt uv stage, the rcc7ak-uv is a suitable option to deal with all kinds of water including well water and other unreliable water sources like lakes and streams. our unique flow sensor switch turns the uv unit on and off automatically with water flow, saving power and lengthening the life of the uv lamp.
- reverse osmosis (ro) removes not only harmful pollutants but also a few helpful minerals. the alkaline remineralization (ak) filter restores healthy minerals and a natural alkaline balance, also producing a more natural taste that comes from the presence of the right balance of these minerals.
- quality components ensure reliability and low maintenance for many years to come. clear see-through 1st stage housing makes filter inspection a snap.
- feed water ph - 3.0 -11.0. feed water pressure - 45-70 psi. feed water temperature- 40-100 f (4 - 38 c). please note, this ro system under sink does not come with a booster pump. if you need it, you may find rcc1up-ak by searching b006x3yjkk.
iSpring is known for producing high quality reverse osmosis systems and one of their products, the RCC7AK-UV RO System, is probably the one that will suit you the most if you are looking for something to purify well water.
This RO system lets the water pass through 7 different stages of filtration and sterilization which produces water that is free from numerous organic and inorganic contaminants.
What makes this RO system special is that aside from its membranes and filters, it has an 11-watt UV sterilizer, which makes it more effective in removing microorganisms that may be present in the water and may cause disease. Having a UV lamp does not mean this unit consumes much more energy than others. The unit has a flow sensor that allows it to regulate the function of the lamp based on the passage of water.
- [authoritative certification]: the system is certified against nsf 58 for tds reduction and nsf 372 certified for lead free material. the tds removal rate is certified to be up to 91.9%, and the hexavalent chromium reduction rate is certified to be up to 96.9%. the system is also certified by the federal communications commission. besides, it won german red dot design award 2019 and meets the eu standards and ukca (uk conformity assessment) standards for safety.
- [7-stage filtration] tested by a third-party laboratory, through 7-stage filtration, the ro system can effectively reduce lead, chlorine, taste and odor, chloramine, pfas, fluoride, salt, nitrates, sodium, scale, turbidity, and many heavy metals like hexavalent chromium in your tap water to improve your water taste. you can get pure water like never before! the activated carbon block is made from natural coconut shells .please confirm whether you are allergic to it .
- [stylish look, tankless design] the ro system has a stylish look and is very attractive. moreover, it is the first smart ro system with tankless design in the u. s. market. the tankless design relieves your worry about insufficient installation space and helps to avoid secondary contamination. the system can consistently produce water and ensures purity in every drop. you can get purified water anytime without waiting.
- [400gpd capacity, 1:1 low drain ratio] the ro system offers faster water flow (400 gallons per day) and can filter a cup of water in about 12 seconds. compared to traditional ro systems, the waterdrop ro system has a low drain ratio of 1:1 and saves water waste by 300%. save more money on water bills!
- [special notice]: you must fully turn on the faucet and flush the ro system for 30 minutes after installation. the light on the faucet will flash blue during flushing, but once completed, the blue light will stop flashing. the total water capacity will be about 8. 5 gallons and the water will be undrinkable during flushing. to save water, be creative and collect the water for other purposes, such as watering plants.
This RO system from Waterdrop looks much cooler and more futuristic compared to most RO systems available out there and its quality does not disappoint. In fact, it is one of the most highly rated RO systems in online stores.
It has three filters–the pre-sediment filter, the carbon block filter, and the RO membrane filter–which lets the water pass through 7 stages of filtration. Said to be the first RO system with a tankless design in the US market, this unit is going to save a lot of space in your kitchen and reduce the risk of secondary pollution. Moreover, it can save water waste to 300%.
If you are looking for something that is aesthetically pleasing and yet is just as effective as other excellent RO systems out there, you cannot go wrong with this one!
- a better ro system | home master hydroperfection’s innovative design solves most common problems associated with canister and tankless ro systems
- epa registered | the home master is registered under epa #97952-az-1 and has been approved to kill, inactivate or suppress growth of viruses, bacteria, fungi in water purification devices
- mineral water on tap | patented remineralization system found in our artesian full contact model adds calcium and magnesium twice during the purification process for reduced storage tank degradation and great tasting, highly pure, mineral water on tap
- highly pure water | 9-stages of filtration, purification, uv sterilization and enhancement remove up to 99% of chlorine & chloramines, chemicals, lead,heavy metals, fluoride, microplastics, tds and thousands more. bpa and lead free. 5 year limited warranty
- reduced water waste & tds creep | built-in non-electric permeate pump reduces tds creep and water waste up to 80%, increases water production up to 50%, for about a 1:1 waste ratio. no electricity required
This is one of the RO systems out there that is made particularly for water sources such as wells. This is also probably the best RO system that Home Master has to offer since it is packed with many cool features that makes it a better RO system in comparison to others.
It filters water through nine different stages, it has a modular filter design that makes filter replacement much easier, and it also has a UV lamp that can kill microbes that may be present in the water. It also adds minerals to the water so that even after the various stages of filtration that it has gone through, the water will still taste good and refreshing! This system also has a fast flow rate.
You don’t need to get a plumber to install this RO system. You can simply follow the instructions in the package and do it all by yourself! That is how user-friendly it is!
- enjoy unlimited ultra-fresh, clean, great tasting water right at home. save money, time and hassle of buying costly, bottled water
- designed, engineered and assembled in usa, ro-90 is the most durable system in the industry to guarantee water safety & your health
- tested and certified by wqa to remove up to 99% of contaminants including arsenic, chlorine, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, virus and 1000+ contaminants
- large super capacity filters deliver 2x contaminant removing capacity for fewer filter change outs compared to smaller all-in-one filters that clog up quickly
- comes with 100% lead-free designer faucet, plus jg food grade tubing to provide safe, contamination-free pure water. the original, top-notch jg quick connect fittings for easy and secure leak-seal
People have been raving about this RO system, and it is not surprising because it meets the highest standards in the industry.
It has a lead-free designer faucet and high quality fittings to ensure thus reducing the risk of leaks. It has a polypropylene sediment filter, a carbon block filter, a high quality RO membrane, and a total contamination removal filter for eliminating residual wastes. Through these filters, this RO system is able to eliminate about 99% of contaminants that may be present in well water, including heavy metals and viruses. The best part about these filters is that they are larger than those in other RO units. This means that they have larger contaminant removing capacity and you wouldn’t need to change filters as often as you would in other RO systems.
If you want an RO system that will last for a long time, this one is the best option for you.
- reverse osmosis water filter: experience what water should taste like with the express water reverse osmosis water filtration system filtering up to 99. 99% of lead, chlorine, fluoride, nitrates, calcium, arsenic, and more
- alkaline water filter: express water’s alkaline water filter with active mineral technology adds calcium, potassium, magnesium, and other minerals to your water
- under sink water filter: don’t waste money on professional installation. express water’s quick and easy-to-understand design means you can install and understand everything about your new water filtration system
- quality : rest easy with our 1-year on all express water reverse osmosis water systems
- under sink water filter system: no need to mess with refilling or activating your water filter, express water’s water filtration systems automatically fill your water tank with high quality drinking water
Most RO systems have only 7 stages of filtration but guess what, this RO system boasts a 10-step filtration process. What does this mean, you may ask? Well, it simply means that after well water has gone through this unit, the end product is water that is as clean as it can possibly be.
It is easy to install, with its Quick Connect system, and once it’s ready you can now have water that tastes good, is alkaline, and is 99.99% free of a wide range of contaminants.
Water is a basic necessity and it is practically everywhere, but not all bodies of water may be used for drinking and so it is a good idea to invest in a reverse osmosis system that is going to purify the water that reaches your house, especially if your water source is a well.
Reverse osmosis systems have been proven to be highly effective in reducing the number of contaminants in water, whether organic or inorganic. It works even better if you purchase one that has helpful features like ultraviolet, since this may kill microbes that may be present in the water and serve as pathogens in the body.
Get your own high-quality reverse osmosis system today and see how effective it is for yourself!