Reverse osmosis filtration systems are now a household favorite. And what better way to complete that experience is by buying a replacement filter set.
Having trouble which one to opt for? Then you have come to the right place. Brands such as APEC, iSpring, and Express Water have the best replacement filter set in the market today.
RO replacement filter sets are a lifesaver. But do keep in mind that proper maintenance is key as well. Below is a curated list of the best RO replacement filter sets you can buy in the market today.
So without further ado, let’s have a look at them.
5 Best-Selling Reverse Osmosis Replacement Filter Set5 Best-Selling
Table of Contents
- 1. APEC Double Capacity RO Replacement Pre-Filter Set
- 2. iSpring Standard 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Replacement Set
- 3. Express Water Reverse Osmosis Replacement Filter Set
- 4. Watts Premier Reverse Osmosis 4-Pack Replacement Filters
- 5. IPW Industries Universal Reverse Osmosis 4-Stage Replacement Set
- Frequently Asked Questions
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Reverse Osmosis Replacement Filter Set
- apec ultimate high capacity pre-filter set is usa made and built to last 2x longer than other brands
- 1st stage polypropylene sediment filter to remove sediment, particles, and rust
- 2nd & 3rd stage extruded carbon block filters to remove chlorine, taste & odor
- compatible with apec ro-45, ro-90, ro-ph90, ro-perm, ro-pump, ro-hi, wfs-1000 and all other standard size under counter reverse osmosis systems
The APEC double capacity RO replacement set has everything you need at a price that won’t hurt your wallet. And since it is made from the USA, rest assured that you will get the top-notch quality for years. What’s more, is that it can also fit on various types of RO systems as well.
So it doesn’t matter if whatever brand your RO filter set you have. This replacement set will fit just right without hassle. It’s also easy to install, and you don’t need to hire a plumber. Just twist & turn the replacement filter set, and then you’re done!
- individually wrapped 1-year high capacity filter replacement cartridge pack for most standard 5-stage ro systems
- experience clean, safe, and good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet. enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea and coffee, better tasting foods, healthier baby formula – even better than most bottled water
- 7 pieces of 10" x 2. 5" replacement water filters included: 2x sediment filters, 2x granular activated carbon filters, 2x carbon block filters, and 1x post-carbon filter
- this filter pack does not include an ro membrane
- updated ft15 post-carbon filters are built with a secure push-fit quick connection, which allows faster filter replacement. if you have trouble installing the filters, please refer to the user manual or contact us
If you’re looking for a five-stage RO replacement set, then say hello to this one. The iSpring standard RO replacement set has five-stage filters for thorough and cleaner drinking water. The FT15 post-carbon filters are also designed for a comfortable and tight fit. Now you don’t have to worry about the filters getting loose over time.
However, it doesn’t come with an RO membrane, so you need to buy it separately. Though you need to consider its low price tag hence the absence of an RO membrane. But fret not because this replacement set is compatible with any brands of RO membranes.
The best part? It’s affordable! For a replacement set that is priced below $50, you’ll get top-notch quality without breaking the bank. There’s also an included sediment filter that can treat hard-to-remove toxins and chemicals. Thus, preventing sudden clogs and pressure loss.
- reverse osmosis replacement water filters: experience what water should taste like with the express water reverse osmosis water filtration system removing up to 99.99% contaminants.
- water purification system: drink the healthiest water on earth. all water filters are specially engineered to work together, producing the safest and best tasting water you’ll ever drink.
- reverse osmosis filter replacement set: each express water replacement filter is specially designed to work together and compliment each other. get the cleanest water and the best value in your filtration.
- reverse osmosis membrane: the ro membrane is specially designed with density graded layers of filtration to filter the hardest to remove contaminants like dissolved solids, microplastics, fluoride, heavy metals, and more.
- pre-carbon filter: activated carbon block and granular activated carbon block water filters protect your system from chlorine damage and remove volatile organic chemicals.
Don’t be turned off by the price of this one. It might be a bit surprising that it’s hefty just for a replacement set. But fret not because there are so many things to love in this one. For one, this replacement filter set has a built-in RO membrane. Thus, saving you time and money from buying a separate one.
What’s even better is that it is a universal replacement filter set, making it fit whatever RO system you have in your home. This includes brands such as Whirlpool, Costway, APEC, iSpring, and a whole lot more.
Each filter is also made with four distinct layers of protection. This makes the filters last longer with little maintenance needed. Rest assured that this filter replacement set can withstand the test of time and last for years. Need help? Express Water’s unparalleled customer support will be happy to serve you.
- this watts premium water filter replacement kit contains four, 11 inch filters: one 5 micron sediment filter (wp105311), one 5 micron carbon pre-filter (wp105351), one 50 gpd membrane (wp105331), and one 5 micron carbon post-filter (wp105341)
- it is compatible with the ro pure (wp531411, wp531407) and pure plus (wp531417, wp531517) line of reverse osmosis systems but will not fit the watts 1/4 turn kwik change reverse osmosis system
- the sediment pre-filter reduces dirt, silt and rust; carbon pre-filter reduces chlorine taste and odors and conditions the water; the 50 gpd membrane reduces tds and other contaminants like chromium, arsenic, copper, and lead
- the major benefits of these filters for your under sink filtration system is to trap sediment, reduce tds, and eliminate chlorine taste and odor to provide clean drinking water
- to maintain top performance replace sediment and carbon pre-filters every 6 months, the carbon post-filters every 12 months, and the membrane every 2 to 5 years with our easy push button release that doesn't require you to shut off your water source
Watts Premier is a trusted brand when it comes to water filtration systems. That’s why their RO systems are selling like hotcakes. And what better way to complete that set is by purchasing their RO filter packs too.
This filter replacement set is specifically designed for Watts Premier RO systems only. So always keep in mind that this is not a universal replacement set, unlike the ones we mentioned above. However, this is good news for households that are using Watts Premier RO systems.
The replacement filter set is easy to install. You can easily replace the filters thanks to its push-button mechanism. No need for twists and turns, all you need is a push of a button. However, this type of replacement style is only possible for Watts Premier RO systems.
- [includes] (x1) 5 micron coconut shell carbon block filter, (x1) 5 micron, 100% polypropylene sediment filter, (x1) 50 gpd reverse osmosis membrane, (x1) 10" inch inline granular activated carbon gac post filter
- [compatibility] this filter set is compatible to: 4 stage under sink reverse osmosis filter kits
- [filter lifetime] replace filters as needed every 6 - 12 months (depending on water quality). reverse osmosis membranes every 2 - 3 years. to ensure you are continuous
- [why ipw industries inc] ipw industries inc has 17 years of expertise and are members of the water quality association. we stand by our products and service.
Those who are on a budget look no further with IPW Industries’ universal four-stage replacement set. But don’t be alarmed by its very affordable price because this one is included in Amazon’s Choice of top products. This filter replacement set is the most affordable and the most simple one of the bunch.
Although it doesn’t come with the bells and whistles like the previous products we mentioned, it does the trick for those who prefer function over form. But the best part is that it comes with an RO membrane in the package despite its low price tag. Thus, saving you money from buying a separate one.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Reverse osmosis replacement sets are designed to be installed with no plumber needed. These filters can be installed by twisting or turning them to fit in the RO system.
This depends on the brand of the replacement set you have. Most RO replacement sets are designed to last about six to twelve months. But there are others (especially affordable ones) that only last for three months. So choose wisely when buying one.
This can be a yes or no. Most replacement sets are built to be universal, which means that they can fit no matter what RO system brand you have. However, t select few RO system brands te only compatible with replacement sets made by them, such as Watts Premier.
Contact the manufacturer and ask for a replacement if it’s still covered by warranty. You can also buy another one for backup purposes just if things go wrong for a second time.
Yes, you should. An RO membrane is the most important piece of equipment on your replacement set. But don’t worry because most replacement sets already have an RO membrane included in the package.