Portable filtration has gone a long way. Gone are the days wherein water filters come in big cylinders and a reverse osmosis system can only be done in an industrial setting.
5 Best-Selling Portable Reverse Osmosis Water Filter
Table of Contents
- 1. FS-TFC Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration
- 2. APEC Water Systems Countertop Filter
- 3. SimPure Countertop Portable Water Filtration System
- 4. AquaTrue Countertop Water Filtration System
- 5. KFLOW RO Filtration System
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Now, you can easily avail of portable reverse osmosis water filters if you know where to look.
Guess what, these water filters can now be purchased online. Not only that, there is a wide variety of different types of portable reverse osmosis filters that you can get it will only depend upon what your need is. But don’t fret, since we will be providing you with the list of the top portable reverse osmosis water filters that you can get online.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Portable Reverse Osmosis Water Filter
- supreme quality - designed, and assembled to guarantee water safety & your health.remove rate up to 99.999%，including chlorine, taste, odor, vocs, as well as toxic fluoride, arsenic, lead, nitrates, heavy metals and 1000+ contaminants.experience clean, safe, good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet. enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea and coffee, better tasting foods, healthier baby formula – even better than most bottled water.
- mini size -high flow designed :developed for household and commercial use, this water filtration system can be installed in your kitchen, bathroom, rv, or office .the tested full flow rate is 18l per hour at 60 psi,means you can get 1 cup (200ml) of pure,fresh and great tasting water in 5 seconds.completely satisfied with your daily water needs.
- easy, do-it-yourself installation, fits under a standard kitchen sink, with all parts included and clear, well-organized instructions and videos. don’t need waste money on professional installation. quick and easy-to-understand design means you can install and understand everything about your new water filtration system.
This water filtration system is made out of food-grade material and stainless steel components. It is engineered to guarantee the safety of your water supply. It is guaranteed to remove 99.999% of contaminants including toxic chemicals like lead, arsenic, nitrates, and heavy metals.
This system also removes unnecessary taste given by chlorine and other odor-producing substances in our water supply. It has a portable and high-flow design that is fit for both commercial and household use.
The flow rate of this filtration system is 60psi or 18 liters per hour. That means that you can fill a cup every five seconds. Installation is very easy as the system can easily fit under any standard kitchen sink. An installation guide, as well as instructional videos, are included in the package.
- hooks up to most standard faucet in minutes. just plug and drink! lightweight, installation-free system. it’s not compatible with pull-out faucets, special size designer faucets and sprayer faucets
- top rated brand, high performance reverse osmosis drinking water systems
- highest grade 4-stage ultra-pure system provides refreshing crisp taste superior to bottled water
This portable reverse osmosis filtration system is so easy to install that you can connect it to any standard faucet in a matter of minutes. This system is specifically designed for you to carry anywhere you might need it.
But do note that this system cannot connect to any pull-out faucet system. This 4-stage filtration system provides the freshest water anytime and anywhere. It has a rating of 90 GPD and can work with water supplies that have a pressure range of 40-80 psi.
- ✔reverse osmosis beats contaminants - tested against nsf standards. converts your tap water/well water into pure and healthy drinking water by removing 99.99% of the 1,000+ pollutants & harmful substance including viruses, microbes, bacteria, chemicals (pfoa/pfos, pharmaceuticals), radiologicals, heavy metals (lead, arsenicetc), chlorine, tds (fluoride, nitrates/nitrites) and etc. say goodbye to the hidden dangers of tap water and eliminate the need to purchase bottled water for your home.
- ✔uv purification system - uv is one of only 4 methods approved for disinfection by the fda. use no chemicals and emits absolutely no by-products, effectively destroying 99.99% of microorganisms, bacteria, germs more thorough sterilization from your water. simpure uv purification system combined with 3-stages ro filtration system, can take water purification to another level. taste the difference!
- ✔no installation required - plug-in and you'll have purified water right away. one full set of quick changing twist-and-seal filters come included it. get rid of the troubles caused by complicated installation and filter replacement. compared to traditional under-sink filtration, simpure y6 free from water source and space constraints, you can place and move simpure water purifier to anywhere with power supply available, perfect for kitchen, bedroom, office, lobby, outdoor rv etc...
This tabletop filtration system is designed as such to function just like any portable water dispenser but with reverse osmosis filtration included. It can easily convert your well water or tap water to a decent water supply by removing 99.99% of contaminants from the supply.
It also comes with an ultra-violet purification system that is one of the approved methods of the FDA for disinfection without the use of any form of chemicals as well as resulting by-products.
There is no installation required for this portable system. It is plug and play and you only need to have a compatible water supply.
- is your water safe to drink? studies continue to pour in regarding toxins, hormones, microplastics, cancer-linked contaminants, known carcinogens and other toxins discovered in our tap water, filtered water…and yes, even bottled water. arsenic, lead, chromium, and drug residues are commonly found in municipal drinking water. aqua tru's patented ultra reverse osmosis water filtration system is certified to remove such contaminants and many more!
- tested and certified by iapmo according to nsf/ansi standards to remove 82 contaminants - that's 15x more contaminants than the leading pitcher filters. removes such toxins as lead 99.1%, chromium 97.2%, copper 95.2%, fluoride 93.5%, radium 96.4%, and chlorine 96.6% (to name a few). in fact, it's designed to remove 1000's of pollutants that could be lurking in your tap water. taste the difference!
- no plumbing or installation required - takes just minutes to set up. aquatru’s trusted & warrantied ro countertop system costs considerably less than fully installed under-the-counter ro systems, while at the same time, delivering often cleaner, purer, and better tasting water. why waste money & add to landfills with bottled water (93% recently found to contain micro-plastics)? 1 set of filters replaces 4500 plastic water bottles (16.9 oz) - forget about the hassle & cost of buying bottled water
The AquaTrue filtration system is certified by IAMPO as per NSF Standards. This guarantees that this system can filter harmful contaminants and pollutants from your water supply.
As you already know, even bottled water that is commercially packed cannot guarantee a 100% safe and healthy water supply. And with this filtration system, you can get the same reverse osmosis technology right in your home.
No plumbing alterations or installation is required for this filtration system and can easily be set up in a matter of minutes., filters can easily be changed as well when needed.
- 💧【excellent performance】: 4-stage filter system blocks impurity and transforms ordinary tap water into clean drinking water, making water taste crisp. reverse osmosis membrane with 0.0001um filtration accuracy removes 99.99% of 1,000 contaminants, including chlorides, lead, chlorine, fluoride, heavy metals, mercury, chloramine, chromium, arsenic, radium. besides, the desalination rate reaches 96.8%. invest your family's health with a true ro system.
- 💧【much more effective】: compared to conventional high-consumption under-sink ro filter system, kflow adopts recycling multi-filtration tech. the water left after filtering is not hastily classified as waste water, but will be recycled for the next round filtration with adding water, which makes this water purifer saves water by 300% as to reduce the money on bottle water. (it's recommended to circulate no more than 4 time water before entire tank of fresh water needs to be added.)
- 💧【replacement in 3 seconds】: electronic filter indicator could remind you the remaining life of filter and notify you when filter needs to be replaced. spiraled filter system makes the filter replacement easy thing and no tools required. reverse osmosis filter can be used for 2 years, ppf filter, front and rear carbon block filter can be used for 1 year. search for replacement cartridge: asin#b0816tj436, #b0816t8k1h, #b087wlby4m, #b0816trx4t. replacement carafes for #b084wy84t9.
The KFLOW is a tankless portable reverse osmosis filtration system. This system is way better than your traditional under-the-sink filtration system that is very high-consumption and is not energy efficient.
Do not worry about the filters since they can be replaced easily in a matter of seconds. An electronic indicator would alert you with regards to the lifespan of your filters.
This countertop system is engineered with food-grade standards and conforms with European filtration system standards.
The purpose of this buying guide is to give you the items that you would need to consider when choosing the right filtration system.
The storage is area should always be the first item that you would consider when looking for a filtration system. Although modern reverse osmosis systems do not take up much space and can easily fit below your sink, it would still make sense if you check it out before purchasing.
If you cannot fit a filter under your sink, then a portable tabletop filter is for you. Just ensure that you can route the supply easily.
3. Water Pressure of Raw Supply
All reverse osmosis filtration systems do not function properly if the water supply is below 40 psi. If your home’s water supply does not have the required pressure, then you can purchase a water booster pump to increase the pressure.
4. Replacement Filters
Like any other filtration system, the filters themselves have a lifespan and must be replaced based on their specifications. Take note the RO system has more than one filter that you would need to maintain.
Although there are contractors who can do the maintenance for you, it is more efficient if you can manage to do it yourself. Find systems that can easily be maintained. Modern-day portable systems already feature this technology.
Frequently Asked Questions
Choose a system that has at least four filtration stages and above for maximum efficiency.
Yes, reverse osmosis systems are highly effective in removing impurities from your water supply.
RO filtered water does not have enough minerals in it when compared to bottled mineral water.
No, it is completely legal for use in any country as well as RO systems,
Yes, it is highly effective in removing bacteria and viruses from the water.