Best Lawn Sprinkler Rotor
Top 15 Lawn Sprinkler Rotor
- unique multiple rotating streams provides slow, effective watering
- nozzles & discs not included
- matched precipitation rate arc discs ensures uniform delivery of water across each square foot of an irrigated area, resulting in high-precision water application
- performance reliability - value. rainbird y54007 pop-up sprinkler with industry-leading rain curtain nozzle technology delivers a uniform spray pattern throughout to ensure that your lawn is watered evenly and consistently over the entire radius! our rain curtain nozzles include 8 low-angle nozzles and 8 standard angle nozzles.
- time and cost-efficient. our part-circle pattern pop-up rotor is ideal for medium to large-size lawns and can water from 25 to 50 feet! it produces large water droplets for greater wind resistance, prevent misting and airborne evaporation, so the right amount of water is delivered to the right place, saving you time and money!
- fast installation and maintenance. the sprinkler head is built with a slip-clutch mechanism that allows quick adjustment on installation. it also features convenient arc adjustment from the top, which requires only a flat-blade screwdriver to adjust. our pop-up sprinkler has a radius adjustment screw that allows up to 25% radius reduction without changing nozzles.
- 2-pack of quiet, dependable gear drive sprinkler heads with consistent and complete water coverage
- ideal for medium to large lawn areas, with a spray that adjusts from a 20 - 40 ft. radius in a part or full circle
- easily accessible filter built in to protect nozzle from clogging
- longest spray distance: sprays adjust from a 25- to 52-foot radius, the longest distance in its class.
- compatible design: perfect replacement for old, failing, or inefficient sprinkler systems and is compatible with all major brands of gear-drive rotor sprinklers.
- area coverage: ideal for medium to large lawns.
- adjuster tool included in each 5 pack
- 5 hunter pgp ultra heads, adjustable arc, and 2.5 nozzle
- comes with nozzles already installed in each head
- easy installation: #3 nozzle pre-installed!
- 3/4" npt female bottom threaded inlet
- reversing full & part circle adjustmenrt 40* 360"
- 180 half circle pattern rotary sprinkler head with 4" pop-up height
- reduces water use up to 30% over pop-up sprinklers
- multiple rotating streams gently distribute large droplets to water uniformly and resist windblown overspray