Recently, I have decided to become a “full-time juicer“. So, I went on a mission to find a juicer that has the following two things that were important to me:
- It should produce great-tasting juice with minimal waste, and
- It should last
10 Best Selling Juicer
Here are the best juicer available in the market:
Top Rated Juicer Machines
Now, about the best juicer machine (overall).
We spent over 30 hours reviewing several juicers that were currently popular in the market and finally found the “one”.
Our pick for the best juicer machine under $100 is: Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain
Breville BJE200XL is a beautifully designed juicer that is guaranteed to wow you. It’s simple, practical and attractive.
It’s compact. I like the way everything including the pulp catcher is all in one unit. Even the plug has a molded loop so that it is easy to plug/unplug.
Don’t be fooled by the $100 price tag. This thing is powerful. Its 700-watt motor operates at 14,000 RPM for maximum juice extraction.
Dis-assembly and cleanup is a breeze – it took me about 3 minutes. You don’t need any tool to remove the basket. A combination of ingenious design and magnets hold it in place.
Another awesome thing about this juicer – I tried it with spinach and wheatgrass, and it works just fine!
For this price, it is hard to find a comparable juicer. Breville does it.
- the breville juice fountain compact may be small but it is packed with power; it features a 3 inch wide chute allowing you to juice whole fruits and vegetables and conveniently collects pulp within the footprint of the unit to conserve counter space
- unique extraction system: the compact centrifugal juicers titanium reinforced disc and italian-made micro mesh filter basket are made out of stainless steel and together are designed for optimum juice and nutrient extraction
- short prep time: the breville juicer machines unique 3 inch extra wide chute feed allows you to juice whole fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting
Other Juicer Machines That Are Also Great
2. Cuisinart CJE-1000 Juice Extractor
Cuisinart’s CJE-1000 is another great juicer that is quiet and easy to clean.
I got a lot of juice and the pulp comes out pretty dry – so you get the most bang for your buck.
It has a powerful 1000-watt motor with 5 speeds to get the most out of varieties of fruits and vegetables.
Beautiful in stainless steel, the control dial lights up with blue LED light ring.
The anti-drip adjustable flow spout and foam-reducing filter basket will make sure your operation goes smooth. The filter basket is a bit tricky to get out, but clean-up is very easy.
3. Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Pro
Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Pro has raving reviews from customers as the “Best Value Juicer”.
Its extra-wide 3″ chute fits whole fruits and vegetables for fast, easy juicing. It has an extra-large pulp bin that lets you juice longer. You can reuse the nutrient-rich pulp in other recipes.
It’s inexpensive, fast and easy to clean. Like other juicers, the cleanup is quick. I was able to get it done under 5 minutes without using the dishwasher.
Big Mouth Pro is an excellent juicer for the money.
4. Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus
Breville JE98XL is another awesome juicer by Breville. It is slightly more expensive than our best pick – but it is a great purchase for every other reason.
Throw anything at it and it will get it juiced under 1 minute. It also has extra-wide feed chute (3” wide). You can juice large fruits and vegetables with little to no cutting or preparation.
It comes with a fitted juice catcher, so no more mess for you to clean up.
I am a big fan of pulps and always reuse them in other recipes. If you are like me, you will love the large capacity pulp container.
Cleanup, like other Breville juicers, is very easy. With included cleaning brush you can clean everything by hand in a few minutes. All parts except for the mesh filter basket/Nutri Disc and food pusher can be washed in a dishwasher as well.
You cannot go wrong with this one.
5. Black & Decker JE2200B Juicer Machine
If you are not quite ready to splurge on a Juicer Machine, then Black & Decker JE2200B is a great value deal. For under $30 bucks, it will get the job done.
It comes with 28-ounce pulp collector to manage your pulp. You can choose how much pulp you want in your juice.
You can use the on/off switch to control the juicing done by the 400-watt motor.
The 300-ml pitcher will capture all the fresh-squeezed juice. The pitcher comes with measurement-marks and easy-pour spout to make your life easier as you measure, pour and serve the juice.
All parts are dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup.
If you are looking for a simple, cheap, & good-working juicer Black & Decker JE2200B is the one for you.
Types of Juicers
While many variations exist, there are mainly three types of juicers:
- Centrifugal Juicers
- Masticating Juicers
- Performance Blenders
1. Centrifugal Juicers
Centrifugal Juicers are high speed juicers. They grate fruits and vegetables and spin at high speed to separate the juice from the pulp. They produce very dry pulp (so, more juice) – but are not that great with leafy greens and grass.
2. Masticating Juicers
Masticating Juicers are slow juicers that crush and grind the ingredients and produce juice that is a bit more pulpy – i.e. smoother and thicker. They can work with all types of fruits and vegetables, including leafy greens and grass (wheatgrass).
3. Performance Blenders
Performance Blenders blend pretty much anything with the help of blades at the bottom of the bowl. They can work with fruits, vegetables, grass, leafy greens and even frozen ingredients. Pulp is not removed and you get a thick, smoothie-like beverage.
The most popular of the three for juicing purposes is the centrifugal juicer. We spent hours researching and analyzing reviews of hundreds of these juicers. And, our pick for the best juicer machine is Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain.
- the breville juice fountain plus is the perfect way to get yourself into the world of juicing; this centrifugal juicer features a 3 inch extra wide fruit chute, dual speeds, lightning-quick operation and simple clean up
- unique extraction system: the breville juicers titanium reinforced disc and italian-made micro mesh filter basket are made out of stainless steel and together are designed for optimum juice and nutrient extraction
- short prep time: the juicers unique 3 inch extra wide chute feed allows you to juice whole fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting