The Best Corded Electric Snow Blower
Our pick for The Best Electric Snow Blower is GreenWorks 2600502 13 Amp 20-Inch Corded Snow Thrower.
While gas snow blowers have been around forever, electric snow blowers are gaining popularity recently. In this article we look at the pros and cons of various snow blower models and help you pick the best snow blower for hassle-free snow removal.
There are not many varieties of cordless, battery powered snow blowers out there that get the job done, and well. So for this post, we will be focusing on corded electric snow blowers. After 30 hours of reviews and research, our pick for the best electric snow blower is GreenWorks 2600502 Snow Thrower.
It’s available for around $162. Click here to read customer reviews.See Price on Amazon
GreenWorks 2600502 Snow Thrower
This is our top pick for The Best Electric Snow Blower. The GreenWorks 2600502, 13 Amp, 20-Inch Corded Snow Thrower has received high ratings from current customers and critics alike. Here are a few reasons why:
1. High Performance: GreenWorks 2600502 can clear a path of 20 inches effectively and fast. Furthermore, it can work through 10 inch deep snow blankets. This makes the GreenWorks two stage snow blower one that is efficient and value for money. This is because the product is fitted with a 12 Amp Motor that allows it to remove around 850 pounds of snow. A great investment for anyone who wishes for a combination of economy and performance.
2. Safety: The other feature that is synonymous with the GreenWorks product is safety. Not only have the manufacturers included a safety cord lock, but there are also 6 inch wheels for easier access and mobility. In addition to that the model is lightweight with a one touch button for start up. This ensures that it can be used by anyone without fear of electrocution or accidents. Far safer than the traditional gas snow blower, the GreenWorks model prioritises safety above everything else.
3. Ease of Use: The other feature of this device that makes it a popular choice among many users is its adjustable handle. The rubber grip can be set to three different heights for easier use and a safer, more comfortable experience.
4. Eco-Friendly: For those who are environment conscious, the GreenWorks product is a perfect fit. This is because it has zero carbon footprint. Also, there is no need to purchase gasoline or engine oil and this in turn ensures a greener environment.
The GreenWorks 2600502 is our pick for the best snow blower because it is a perfect combination of safety, efficiency and comfort. Not only that, it also comes with a warranty period that ensures that the customers get the most out of their winter purchases.
If you would rather prefer a cordless snowblower, checkout our guide to the best cordless electric snowblower.
Top Rated Corded Electric Snow Blowers
Corded Electric Snow Blower Reviews
While the GreenWorks model is the best one we have found so far, there are other great alternatives. In this section we take a look at some of the other top rated electric snow blowers.
Toro Electric Snow Blower
Mainly useful for residential areas, the Toro 38361 has a number of key features:
- It clears 4 inches of snow in a short span of time of about 20 minutes. This is effective in cases of small residential complexes.
- It is lightweight but effective.
- The Toro device is also durable with a plastic body that is rust resistant.
Overall, the Toro Power Shovel is one that is a great alternative to the heavy lifting Greenworks or gas snow blower. Cheap, effective and long lasting, this is perfect for those who want to invest in quality snow shovel.
It’s currently available for around $99. Click here to read customer reviews.
Snow Joe 18-inch Snow Blower
The other snow thrower that is gaining popularity these days is the Snow Joe model. The customer reviews of this product are glowing as they talk about how it is light, durable and easy to maintain. The Snow Joe Snow Thrower is one that offers the benefits of:
- A powerful 13.5-Amp motor that can move up to 650 pounds of snow.
- An easy and quick cleanup of 18 inches wide and 10 inches deep with minimum effort
- No need for a gas or oil refill
- A safe and comfortable experience
- A 180 degree adjustable chute that can dispose of the snow to 20 feet with no hassle
WORX WG650 Electric Snow Thrower
The final snow thrower in our list of products is one that is cost effective and work efficient. Available for a low price, WORX WG650 has the basic features of every good quality snow thrower. The main advantages of using this snow thrower are:
Ease of Use: The device is fitted with handlebars that are adjustable. There are three height adjustments that are available. Furthermore, the clamps can be fitted quickly and with least trouble. Overall, assembly and use are easy and convenient with this product.
180 degree Adjustable Chute: Like the product mentioned above, the WORX electric gas blower is also one that has an oversized chute. This helps dispose of the snow easily. Furthermore, it can be handled whilst wearing gloves and without any hassle.
Easy to Maintain: The electric snow blower has a compact design that makes it easy to maintain. When not in use the handlebar can be collapsed down to save space. This is a great option in terms of storage. Moreover, the lightweight design allows customers to hang the thrower on a garage wall when not in use.
WORX WG650 snow blower is currently available for around 200 bucks.
Electric snow blowers are one of the most convenient and safe snow blowers that are available in the market today. Not only are they easy to use, but are also durable and can be seen effectively as a long term investment.
How Do Electric Snow Blowers Work?
Instead of the traditional gas snow blower, the electric blower works without gasoline, oil or wood. Just connecting it to the socket does the trick and this can be used for a long time without the fear of the fuel running out. The electric snow blower is attached with a cord that allows the device to melt snow from the driveway or lawn even as it is getting charged. Not only is this time efficient, but is also safer than the gas snow blower in many ways. The main advantages of the electric snow blowers are:
- They don’t require gasoline or engine oil
- Are safer for use in households where there are children
- Are quieter than the average gas snow blower
- Are lighter in weight
- Might be more cost effective in the long run because of no fuel expense
Recommended Articles For You