Top 10 Best Carousel Slide Projectors
Not looking for carousel projectors? Be sure to check out our guide to 10 Best Slide Projectors.
Top Rated Carousel Slide Projectors
Kodak Carousel 4600 Projector
- Lens not included
- Autofocus operation
- Remote forward and reverse
- Rear leveling foot
- 3-position lamp switch (off, fan, and lamp); improved corner-to-corner illumination
Pana-Vue 2 Illuminated Slide Viewer
- 2X magnification on 1 7/8" screen with folding stand
- Backlit for easy viewing
- Uses (2) AA Batteries (NOT Included)
- Load/View one slide at a time
- Can be handheld or set on tabletop
DIGITNOW! 135 Film Negative Scanner High Resolution Slide Viewer,Convert 35mm Film &Slide to Digital JPEG Save into SD Card , with Slide Mounts Feeder No Computer/Software Required.
- Includes adjustable rapid slide feeder; Once you digitize them into JPG files they can be copied, moved, duplicated freely with a simple click of a mouse.
- 5/10 Mega Pixel Stand alone Film/Slide, scan film to your SD card(up to 32GB SDHC) in 1800DPI high resolution
- USB 2.0 interface Convert Video Cable to TV out feature: NTSC/PAL
- Display is 2.4 inch TFT LCD screen (480x234)on the bottom, you can make the adjustment conveniently
- Operation system: Windows XP, VISTA, 7, 8，10，Mac OS
Vivitar 3000AF Carousel Slide Projector
- 35MM Slide Projector
- Vivitar Quality
Jumbl 22MP All-in-1 Film & Slide Scanner w/Speed-Load Adapters for 35mm Negative & Slides, 110, 126, Super 8 Films
- Scans & Digitizes 35mm Slides & Negatives, 110, 126 KPK, and Super 8 Slides & Negative
- Included Speed Loaders Means No Reload for Each Slide/Negative
- Built-In Software Interpolation Can Improve Quality to 22 Megapixels
- No Computer Required; Saves to Internal Memory or Optional Memory Card
- Video Out for TV Connection (Cable Included); Mac & PC Compatible
Kodak Carousel 4200 Slide Projector
- Lens not included with projector
- Remote forward and reverse
- Improved corner-to-center illumination
- Long-life lamp
- Built-in handle, accessory outlet
Wolverine Titan 8-in-1 High Resolution Film to Digital Converter with 4.3" Screen and HDMI Output
- Convert 35mm, 127 (1.5x1. 5"), 126Kpk, 110, Advantex APS slides & negatives into digital in three seconds
- New large 4.3" Color screen
- New HDMI to-out jack to view images on TV in hi-def. (cable not included)
- Unique speed-load adapters for fast loading slides & negatives
- Stand-alone no computer or software required
Kodak 650H Slide Projector
- Kodak 650H Carousel 35mm Film Projector
- 35mm Projector
- Slide Projector
Magnasonic All-in-One High Resolution 22MP Film Scanner, Converts 126KPK/135/110/Super 8 Films, Slides, Negatives into Digital Photos, Vibrant 2.4" LCD Screen, Impressive 128MB Built-in Memory
- Effortlessly convert your 126KPK, 135,110, Super 8 and Negatives into premium high resolution 22MP digital photo JPEG files. Still images only, not video. Relive and share your memories in no time with only the push of a button.
- View your scanned slides and films with the built-in, vibrant full color, 2.4 inch LCD screen or directly onto your television with the included Video Out TV cable. No computer is needed to transform your slides from outdated to updated.
- Thanks to the generous 128MB of built-in memory, save up to 100 images directly onto the All-in-One Converter. The easy to use SD card slot expansion allows you to hold even more of your high resolution images until you are ready to transfer them to your computer, smartphone, tablet or digital picture frame.
- Quickly and seamlessly scan all your film without the need to precut into strips and painfully line up correctly. When teamed up with the one-touch scanning software you can go from loading to saving in less than 5 seconds.
- Start editing your photos right out of the box with the easy to use plug-and-play interface. No complicated computer software or driver installation needed.
Kodak Carousel Projector 5200
- automatic focus
- 102mm f/2.8 lens
- built-in viewing screen