Top 10 Best Carousel Slide Projectors
Not looking for carousel projectors? Be sure to check out our guide to 10 Best Slide Projectors.
Top Rated Carousel Slide Projectors
Kodak Carousel 4600 Projector
- Lens not included
- Autofocus operation
- Remote forward and reverse
- Rear leveling foot
- 3-position lamp switch (off, fan, and lamp); improved corner-to-corner illumination
Kodak 760H Carousel Slide Projector
- Kodak 760H Carousel Projector
- Original Box
Kodak Carousel 4200 Slide Projector
- Lens not included with projector
- Remote forward and reverse
- Improved corner-to-center illumination
- Long-life lamp
- Built-in handle, accessory outlet
Kodak 750h Carousel Projector
Kodak Digital Film Scanner, Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 and 8mm Film Negatives and Slides to JPEG Includes Large Tilt Up 3.5 LCD and EasyLoad Film Inserts
- FILM TO JPEG IN SECONDS - Powerful 14/22MP KODAK Film Scanner Converts Old 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives & Slides to JPEG Digital Files - NOTE; THE SCANZA WILL NOT CONVERT FILMS OTHER THEN 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives
- LARGE, BRIGHT 3.5" TFT LCD - High Definition Built-In Color Display Features Adjustable Brightness & Convenient Tilt for Easy Operation & Image Viewing
- AN ADAPTER FOR EVERYTHING - Unit Arrives w/Multiple Film Inserts & Adapters for Fast, Flexible Operation; Big One-Touch Buttons Allow for One-Step Scan & Save
- INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE - Includes Helpful Tray & Insert Directory; Easily Edit Image RGB & Resolution, Browse Gallery [SD Card NOT Included, supports up to 128GB] & More
- CABLES & EXTRAS INCLUDED - Mac & PC Compatible Converter Comes w/USB Power Cable, HDMI Cable, AC Adapter, Video Cable & FREE Film Cleaning Brush. Use the included brush to also clean the light box of dust and speckles, to avoid marks on the scanned images.
Kodak B140T Carousel Transvue 140 Slide Tray
- Holds up to 140 2-by-2-inch slides. Cat 184-0768
- Accepts slides mounted in cardboard or thin plastic mounts - NOT glass or metal mounts up to 1/16 inch thick.
- For use on all Kodak Carousel and Ektagraphic slide projectors EXCEPT models 550, 550R, 570, AV580, RA-950, Carousel S, pocket, and Ektagraphic model RA-960.
DIGITNOW! 135 Film Negative Scanner High Resolution Slide Viewer,Convert 35mm Film &Slide to Digital JPEG Save into SD Card , with Slide Mounts Feeder No Computer/Software Required.
- Includes adjustable rapid slide feeder; Once you digitize them into JPG files they can be copied, moved, duplicated freely with a simple click of a mouse.
- 5/10 Mega Pixel Stand alone Film/Slide, scan film to your SD card(up to 32GB SDHC) in 1800DPI high resolution
- USB 2.0 interface Convert Video Cable to TV out feature: NTSC/PAL
- Display is 2.4 inch TFT LCD screen (480x234)on the bottom, you can make the adjustment conveniently
- Operation system: Windows XP, VISTA, 7, 8，10，Mac OS
Vivitar 3000AF Carousel Slide Projector
- 35MM Slide Projector
- Vivitar Quality
Kodak Carousel Projector 5200
- automatic focus
- 102mm f/2.8 lens
- built-in viewing screen
Magnasonic All-in-One High Resolution 22MP Film Scanner, Converts 126KPK/135/110/Super 8 Films, Slides, Negatives into Digital Photos, Vibrant 2.4" LCD Screen, Impressive 128MB Built-in Memory
- Effortlessly convert your 126KPK, 135,110, Super 8 and Negatives into premium high resolution 22MP digital photo JPEG files. Still images only, not video. Relive and share your memories in no time with only the push of a button.
- View your scanned slides and films with the built-in, vibrant full color, 2.4 inch LCD screen or directly onto your television with the included Video Out TV cable. No computer is needed to transform your slides from outdated to updated.
- Thanks to the generous 128MB of built-in memory, save up to 100 images directly onto the All-in-One Converter. The easy to use SD card slot expansion allows you to hold even more of your high resolution images until you are ready to transfer them to your computer, smartphone, tablet or digital picture frame.
- Quickly and seamlessly scan all your film without the need to precut into strips and painfully line up correctly. When teamed up with the one-touch scanning software you can go from loading to saving in less than 5 seconds.
- Start editing your photos right out of the box with the easy to use plug-and-play interface. No complicated computer software or driver installation needed.