Whether you’re new to skiing or a seasoned ace on the slopes, choosing the right type ski jacket is as important as choosing the right skis.
5 Best-Selling 3-in-1 Ski Jackets
Table of Contents
- 1. Waterproof Men’s Puffer 3-in-1 Ski Jacket
- 2. Men’s 3-in-1 Ski Jacket with Warm Down Inner Layer
- 3. Women’s 3-in-1 Fleece Inner Ski Jacket
- 4. Women’s 3-in-1 Ski Jacket with Inner Fleece Liner
- 5. Men’s Waterproof and Windproof 3-in-1 Ski Jacket
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Thanks to the winter clothing industry’s technological advances, there’s a high-quality 3-in-1 ski jacket to suit every type of skier, style, and budget. The trick to choosing the right one for you is to figure out what features to look out for and decide on a budget when shopping for a new 3-in-1 ski jacket.
These comprise two layers that zip together, with a waterproof outer shell and a fleece or polyester inner jacket for extra warmth and protection.
We’ll walk you through the factors you should remember when shopping for 3-in-1 ski jackets, highlight the 5 best we recommend, and answer your burning questions regarding this style of jacket to help you make the best-informed shopping decision in choosing yours.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated 3-in-1 Ski Jackets
- 【warm versatile snowboarding coat 】：you can wear them together or separately,suit for different weather conditions.the liner puffer jacket filling with hand plug cotton is packable and lightweight.
- 【waterproof】: made of a waterproof & breathable material,more skin-friendly and soft. and all the zippers are waterproof design,you won't worry about getting wet while skiing, snowboarding or in rainy days.raincoats keep your body always dry.
- 【winter outerwear detail】：1)design of underarm ventilation is helpful to keep you comfortable, breathable without overheating.2)an earphone line fastening & supporting fixture available inside the jacket.3)adjustable cuffs help to keep wind out.
This waterproof 3-in-1 ski jacket features an inner removable puffer layer. Not only is it waterproof, it is also windproof to keep you protected on ski slopes. Zippered underarm areas and breathable fabric sections to boost breathability. The shell is stain-repellent and tear-resistant to make it tough for extreme weather conditions. It has 6 pockets including an exterior chest pocket, an internal zippered media pocket, and tapered cuffs. It also has a removable hood.
- versatile 3-in-1 design: ski jacket set combines with waterproof coat and smooth faux down jacket.the stand collar jacket adopt high quality polyester and down cotton is warm and lightweigt. it can be used alone or together.
- waterproof: mens winter jackets is water-repellent rain jacket waterproof design,and help you to keep dry and comfortable when you are outside, also can fights bad rainy or misty weather.
- windproof: detachable hood with adjustable drawstring, adjustable cuffs. metal buckle to connect shell and inner jacket together. the windbreaker with special material and design can keep wind out effectively
With a waterproof shell and faux smooth down inner layer, it is also windproof and features a detachable hood and tapered cuffs to keep you warm and dry. The inner layer consists of high-quality polyester, with a stand collar and 2 hand pockets and 2 internal pockets for the greatest convenience even when worn by itself. The shell features 2 hand pockets, 1 zippered chest pocket, and an internal media pocket. Its best-selling point is its weight of less than 1 lb – a lightweight ski jacket that offers protection and comfort on even the coldest day on the ski slope.
- ▶ practical ski jacket: snow jacket for women 3 in 1 set combines with warm women jacket out shell and fleece jacket inner. both of them can be worn together or on their own. soft and breathable inner fleece jacket makes great heat retention, winter jacket coat will keeping you warm and comfortable in cold weather winter outdoor.
- ▶ waterproof & quick dry: camel crown ski jacket has professional water repellent coated which a waterproof level is 10000mm/h₂o. relaxed-fit style with quick-dry material. with camel crown waterproof rain jackets, just zip up the seamless zipper, adjust the windproof hook, it will keep your body always dry and comfortable when you are outside.
- ▶ windproof: adjustable velcro cuffs, seamless zipper, wear-resisting soft shell is highly winded resistance and warmth. the stand collar for comfort and wind protection, the detachable storm hood with adjustable drawstring could resist wind in early winter or windy morning.
A ski jacket with a waterproof rating of 10,000 mm, windproof fabrics, Velcro cuffs, a detachable hood, and a soft fleece inner layer makes this one of the best 3-in-1 ski jackets on the market. The bi-directional zipper makes for easy use and the multi-pocket design allows you to keep your hands warm and your valuables safe while on the slopes. The fleece liner is breathable to keep warmth inside helps to wick moisture quickly from your body. The inner liner is easy to remove with a zip and buttons.
- versatile 3-in-1 ski jacket for women - 3-in-1 ski jacket set for all weather conditions. both the hooded waterproof shell & the inner fleece jacket can be worn on their own or together.
- waterproof & breathable hooded shell - external hooded soft shell made of a waterproof & breathable material with teflon surface protection. for rough winter weather in the outdoors. thin & light when worn on its own.
- removable warm inner fleece liner - the removable inner fleece liner provides great comfort & enough warmth for most cold days. perfect by its own while staying indoors or outdoors on mild days.
Taming even the most extreme weather conditions on the ski slopes, this 3-in-1 ski jacket comprises a waterproof and breathable hooded shell and an inner fleece liner. Adjustable cuffs, zippered pockets, detachable hood, and Teflon-coated exterior coating on the shell, means that this jacket’s features are geared for the tough conditions to keep you warm and dry. The removable fleece liner is also stylish in design for when you wear it alone.
- ★3-in-1 design: camel crown waterproof & windproof ski jacket set combines with waterproof coat and an inner fleece jacket. soft and breathable inner fleece jacket makes great heat retention, keeping you warm and comfortable in cold weather outdoor. both shell outside and inner jacket can be worn respectively or together.
- ★waterproof: camel crown waterproof & windproof ski jack’s waterproof index reach up to 10000mm/h2o. with camel crown waterproof rain jackets, seamless zipper and adjustable windproof hook&loop, you can hiking, skiing or snowboarding even on rainy days.
- ★windproof: camel crown windproof shell adopts both special design and material to reach windbreak effect. the men's ski jackets adopt teflon material imported from america, effectively obstructing the air intrusion. well-design of the adjustable cuff with velcro, adjustable and detachable insulated storm hood, seamless zipper and stand collar helps to keep the wind out.
This 3-in-1 ski jacket features a 10,000 mm waterproof rated shell and a warm inner fleece liner. With tight-weave fabrics, the shell features windproof qualities while a Teflon coating keeps the warmth inside. This jacket’s shell sports 2 zippered hand pockets on the outside, a zippered chest pocket, bi-directional zippers, and buttons to secure the inner liner. The fleece liner features a velvet-like lining to make for a comfortable and stylish jacket on its own.
When shopping for a new 3-in-1 ski jacket, make sure that your preferred jacket has the below features to keep you warm and dry on the mountains while also comfortable and stylish.
The outer layer of your ski jacket must feature water resistance. To be waterproof, the jacket’s materials must comprise waterproof fabrics and tapered seams. They measure the degree of water resistance in millimeters: the higher the number, the greater the level of water resistance. Ideally, your 3-in-1 ski jacket should carry a waterproof rating of 5,000 mm, but we’d recommend a rating of higher than 10,000 mm to ensure you’re protected in every weather on mountainsides.
While skiing, you’re working up a sweat. To ensure your comfort on the slopes, your 3-in-1 ski jacket needs to have proper ventilation and breathability so that the moisture doesn’t make you feel cold and wet. Through mesh and fabric vents, the 3-in-1 ski jacket can allow for air to pass outwards while keeping cold air from entering your jacket. Look for vents in the underarm areas, on the back and chest. With these, you’re able to control the temperature inside your jacket to maintain your comfort and enjoyment while skiing.
Another 3-in-1 ski jacket must-have feature is windproof protection. With this protection, your 3-in-1 ski jacket will offer all-around protection so you can spend more time on the mountain and snow.
4. Gaiters, Tapered Cuffs and Seams
These will prevent snow from entering your sleeves. A Velcro closure or clip allows you to set the width to your preference. Some 3-in-1 ski jackets boast internal gaiters that have thumbholes: this helps you keep your cuff in place at all times, and covers and protect your hands and arms from the cold and snow.
5. Fleece Lining
Fleece linings are the preferred inner layer: they offer the perfect amount of insulation in 3-in-1 ski jackets.
6. Media Pocket
For those that record their exercise activities or want to listen to music while on the ski slopes, a handy internal zippered pocket on the chest stows your smartphone and earphones.
7. RECCO Rescue Reflectors
Built into the ski jacket, this little electronic device is a lifesaver. It allows mountain rescuers to locate you easier in the event of an avalanche or a fall, and you’re injured in the snow.
8. Powder Skirt
This is often overlooked but should be part of every ski jacket. A powder skirt keeps snow from blowing up the back of your jacket. The powder skirt attaches to the jacket via a zip, buttons, or clips to create a tight seal from your waist to the bottom of the jacket to keep you warm and protected from the cold.
Frequently Asked Questions
You need to have a full range of movement with your arms and upper body. Your ski jacket needs to be comfy to keep you warm, but not too tight that you feel stuffy.
Yes, you need a ski jacket that is long. It helps to keep your back covered when you lean forward when skiing and keeps you covered when sitting down. A powder skirt helps to keep the snow and cold air away from your body.
No. If the temperatures are rising, you can make yourself more comfortable by opening your jacket’s zippered vents or remove the inner layer.
You can wash the inner layer as often as you wish as it might get sweaty. The outer shell you can wash every 5-6 weeks along with your ski pants.
It depends on the weather conditions. The inner layer of your 3-in-1 ski jacket will serve as a warm mid-layer.
3-in-1 ski jackets are a vital piece of clothing and an important part of skiing equipment. With its two layers, it offers more versatility, comfort, and warmth, while also allowing you to remove the inner layer when temperatures rise. Choosing the right 3-in-1 ski jackets will allow you to spend more time in the mountains doing what you love while also offering you a shell jacket that you can wear year-round. Make sure your ski jackets have those must-have features, and you’ll have a ski jacket you can use for many years in varying weather too. That’s the appeal and convenience of buying 3-in-1 ski jackets.