Motorcycling and camping are two activities that go well together. And for avid motorcycle travelers, camping is one integral part of their favorite activity. Unless you are running on a heavy budget, then staying in hotels during stopovers could become very expensive.
5 Best-Selling 2 Man Tent for Motorcycle Camping
Table of Contents
Having the right tent is essential to make motorcycle camping easier. It must be lightweight, a space saver, and easy to install.
There are many good tents for camping but there are only a few that are perfect for a motorcycle camper. In this article, we will be looking at the best two-man tents for motorcycle camping.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated 2 Man Tent for Motorcycle Camping
- effortless camping – pops open into a read-to-use form (auto-setup) in a blink & proves easy to fold into a compact form – abco tech pop up tent is ideal for casual camping and accommodates 1-2 persons. like a beautiful spot enroute? setup your tent instantly!
- double doors – with double doors on both left and right side, it’s easy to step out from either side. moreover, a combination of inner zippered screen plus outer zippered nylon layer give an ability to easily switch between high breathability and complete privacy.
- high breathability – two mesh windows on the front and back add further to the air circulation while the solid nylon flaps over the windows allow for privacy. not only breathability, you can just open everything and enjoy the surroundings too.
If you are looking for something portable, convenient, and easy to set up, then this pop-up tent is the perfect choice for you. This tent is ideal for the casual camper and for those who would want to travel light.
Setting it up is very easy, as it does this automatically without the need for inserting the frames as with the conventional designs. It is also very compact and folds easily.
This tent has doors on both sides and has a built-in zippered screen. It also has two mesh windows with nylon flaps that provide very good ventilation. This tent comes with its compact carry bag which you can easily strap onto your motorcycle.
- ➤stronger material: mis tent is consists of 100% waterproof polyester and withstand for a 2500mm rainfall. 10 tent stakes is made of 7001 aluminum, lightweigh but harder and easily plus into ground.
- ➤two round door -- mis camping tent has 2 round doors that provides great view and keeps ventilation. the inner size is 59"w x 86.6"l x 47.2" which is enough for 2 persons.
- ➤multi-function footprint -- mis tent includes footprint which can be a picnic blanket separately, putting under the floor of tent to protect your tent, becoming a sun shade with rain flysheet together in the summer.this 3 season tent benefits for beach, camping, hiking, climbing, music festival party ect.
This tent is ultralight but very durable. It is still made from polyester that is 2500mm waterproof. The frame is made out of 7001 aluminum making it very sturdy.
This tent is built with two round doors which are perfect to give you a good view of your surroundings and maximizing ventilation. This tent also comes with a footprint which you can also use as a picnic blanket or use as a base for your tent.
This tent comes with its repair kit which includes a guy rope, pole clips, and repair fabric.
- durable material: tent material is made with 75d ripstop nylon that's highly durable and rip-stop to ensure long-lasting use, 1500mm waterproof rating to protect you from weathers, with all zippers are quality assured snag-free ykk zippers for top notch quality and convenient, full mesh layer to keep the tiny creatures out and breeze in, so you won't feel any claustrophobia in this
- tent with porch: this tent is comes from classical baker style tent that a frame trekker tent with a front porch, but we made the back flap also can be zipper opened, and creatively 2 side zippered vestibules that makes this tent a distinctively 6-sided hexagon design with entrances on all 4 sides for perfect views and ventilation in summer nights, and you can close them all to get yourself a strong fortress in heavy rain or storm or other bad weather
- lightweight double tent: 7ft by 4.4ft (215cm *135cm) sleeping area for up to 2 campers with plenty of room for gear and rucksacks, porch setup option for you to use with camping chairs, tables and stoves, etc, an ideal outdoor tent for car, rv, suv, truck, motorcycle camping
This tent comes with a porch setup that you can use to give your motorcycle shelter when you are camping. It also allows for a good view of your campsite.
It is made of 75D ripstop nylon making it highly durable and is also rated as 1500mm waterproof. When it is fully open, it has entrances on all four sides which also has a mesh layer to keep out insects and other creatures while providing you with very good ventilation.
This tent may be a bit bulky but is somewhat perfect to carry around on your motorcycle adventures.
- 1-2 person tent capacity:tent dimension:（23.6+59+23.6）’’lx82.6’’x45.3’’,two person tent will give you perfect amount of space.
- high quality backpacking friendly tent:`210t polyester tent body that goes to easily set up.heavy duty poles and waterproof coverage rainfly.
- 3 season waterproof breathable camping tent:be safe from insects with the fully breathable,easily and house comfortably with lots of room.awesome ventilation.sun shelters are clutch for suv protection.3 person ultralight waterproof tent.
This compact tent is easy to set up and is very lightweight making it perfect for the avid motorcycle camper. It is made from 210T polyester and comes with heavy-duty aluminum poles.
It comes with large doors which allows you ample ventilation when in use. It comes with a small backpack type storage which you can easily strap on your motorcycle when traveling.
This tent is designed to withstand all weather conditions except winter.
- complete camping freedom: 2 person tent or hammock, easy to set up
- two in one premium quality: 2 x tents/hammock, connectable: zips together with other hybrids
- water repellant: highly water repellant hh 5000mm, bug mesh layer for ventilation with mesh screen opening
This compact camping tent can also be set up as a hammock. It is built with connectable zippers which allows you to put the gear together to form a tent.
It is water repellent and is rated to be 5000mm waterproof. It comes with a bug mesh layer allowing maximum ventilation so that you can fully open the flaps.
It comes with a flysheet which helps protect you during harsh conditions. All Crua Outdoor items carry a two-year warranty.
Durability is very important when choosing the right camping gear. Especially with motorcycle camping, trips normally last for several days.
This also exposes the tent to different conditions. When you are choosing the right tent, choose those that are made out of durable materials.
Some tents are lightweight but do not compromise durability. These are the ones that are ideal for motorcycle camping.
2. Low Volume
Volume is something that many motorcycle campers overlook since many will only focus on weight when choosing the right camping gear. Yes, weight is indeed important but volume as well as an integral part to consider when looking for camping gear.
Normally, a motorcycle camper’s bulkiest luggage is composed of camping gear. Sleeping bags, mats, pots, pans, and your tent can take up a very huge amount of space.
The key here is to find the perfect gear that packs up tightly that’s why it is best to find tents that you can keep like this. Smaller volume means a lot of space-saving for other items.
3. Ease Of Installation
Well, you do not want to spend an hour setting up your tent after a whole day of traveling. You can always choose a tent that you can set up very fast. Pop-up tents do exist and they pack up tightly as well.
If you need something that you can use for casual camping or quick road trips then pop-up tents are perfect for you.
Having a 2 man tent means that you can fit all your luggage inside your tent as well. Many motorcycle travelers would opt to have a single capacity tent when they first entered the hobby.
But the tendency is these solo tents tend to be very tight. That is why our choices are for two-man tents which can provide you ample space for all your gear.
Frequently Asked Questions
When packing a tent on your motorcycle, always think about safety first. Since tents may come heavy, you can pack them near the motorcycle’s center of gravity along with other heavy items.
No, there is no need to put one over your tent. But placing one under the tent may be essential for its durability.
It is the same as any other camping trip, but you must prioritize your safety gear when riding.
Planning the route is essential so you can also find a good camping spot during your trip. Camping out national parks is ideal because they have designated campgrounds as well as the proper amenities.
Yes, having this rating on the tent fabric is more than enough to keep you completely dry.
Having the right tent does not only provide you convenience when traveling, but it is also safer to carry on your motorcycle as conventional tents tend to be quite bulky and heavy.