7 Best Atv Cultivators
Top 7 Atv Cultivators
- AgriFab GroundEngaging Attachment Sleeve ( Cultivator 45-0266)
- Bad Dawg Groundhog Max ( Receiver Kit 088-9050-00)
- Brinly DD55BH Sleeve Hitch ( Disc Harrow, 39 By 40-Inch)
- Black Boar ATVUTV STine ( Preparation Or Re-tilling (66007))
- 48 ATV TowBehind Cultivator (Tow-Behind Cultivator)
- Battle Armor Designs ATVUTV ( Big Buck Food Plot Plow)
- Brinly CC56BH Sleeve Hitch ( Cultivator, 18 By 40-Inch)
Here are is a guide that others have loved in our site – 12 Best Aluminum Floor Jacks.
- requires sleeve hitch for operation; consult tractor manufacturer for sleeve hitch.
- adjustable working width 30"- 38".
- eight durable 11" discs, powder-coated for durability.
- groundhog max with kit.
- compact 21 in. cutting width, half as wide but twice as fast.
- weight of atv/utv and operator forces disc into the ground ensuring and aggressive cut.
- get plant-ready soil: 8 heavy-duty steel discs measuring 11" in diameter break up clods and effortlessly turn rough, plowed ground into uniform soil ready for planting.
- fits various garden sizes: adjustable working width from 29" to 39" accommodates gardens both large and small.
- three angle adjustments: steel discs can be adjusted to deliver the proper force based on size of clods and soil conditions. a 15° angle is recommended for general use, 10° for less aggressive discing, and 20° for more aggressive discing.
- great for re-tilling and for newer, softer ground
- parallel linkage design maintains proper implement angle as it is lowered
- lightweight design is easy to install with one person and minimizes interference with maneuvering
- easily get your cultivating done with field tuff's 48" atv tow-behind cultivator
- works behind 500cc or larger atvs and utvs. covers a 48-inch wide path for large coverage
- adjustable depth control and manual lever for raising and lowering to cultivate where it's needed. the pin-style hitch adjusts to the height of the towing vehicle for easy attaching
- easily mounts into any strong 2" receiver hitch with simple hitch pin for easy installation
- plow and plant your 1/2 acre food plot in less than one hour (depending on soil condition)
- aggressive discs engineered for a tighter turning radius helping to cut your plowing time
- achieve healthy growth: 7 curved solid steel shanks measuring 11.5" long gently remove weeds and loosen soil between newly planted garden rows, encouraging aeration and plant growth.
- fits various garden sizes: adjustable working width from 18" to 40" accommodates gardens both large and small.
- add weight for tougher cultivating: extra weight can be added to the 1/4" angle steel frame to break up harder soil.