9 Best Stock Tanks
9 Top Rated Stock Tanks
- ideal for all your livestock watering needs; can also be used in the garden as a planter
- built to endure the most severe farm and ranch conditions - corrosion resistant, heavy zinc coating assures long life
- rigid sidewalls have both ribs and corrugations for maximum strength and heavy galvanized bottoms
- seamless construction for outstanding durability
- five sizes to fit all your watering needs; from 50 gallons up to 300 gallons
- optional all-plastic anti-siphon float valve provides constant water level
- compact yet generous grow area: assembled size is 40 in. wide x 18 in. high x 22" deep. planting depth is 18 in.
- capacity: holds 9 cu. ft. of soil.
- durable construction: galvanized steel with embossed ribbing and rolled edges
- 85 gallon heavy duty oval tank, tub with 3/4" brass drain plug
- 100-percent recycled ldpe flexible plastic which gives rubber-like quality
- go green. buy recycled
- heavy duty with industrial endurance
- 100% recycled ldpe flexible plastic which gives rubber-like quality
- go green, buy recycled
- keep your water tanks clean and algae free!
- 100% organic barley straw helps keep stock tanks clean and drinking water palatable for up to two months.
- when barley straw is added to the water, it begins to decay.
- thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- designed to rest in the bottom of tank unnoticed by livestock
- protective sturdy cage permits use in all tanks