Reverse osmosis systems are becoming a household favorite in today’s time. That’s why more and more families are investing in RO systems for their tap water needs.
And this is where whole house RO systems come into play. Aside from under-sink RO systems, these commercial-grade whole house RO systems are a worthy investment because they cover the entirety of a home’s water source.
And if you’re looking for the best whole house reverse osmosis systems, then you’ve come to the right place. Because today, we are going to show you a curated list of entire house RO systems that you can buy in the market today. So get your wallets ready, and continue to read on.
5 Best-Selling Whole House Reverse Osmosis System
Table of Contents
- 1. iSpring RCS5T Commercial Grade Tankless Reverse Osmosis System
- 2. Hydro-Logic 31023 High-Flow Reverse Osmosis System
- 3. WECO HydroSense Light Commercial Reverse Osmosis System
- 4. iSpring CRO1000 Tankless Commercial Reverse Osmosis System
- 5. Apex Commercial Reverse Osmosis System
- Frequently Asked Questions
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Whole House Reverse Osmosis System
- superior 5-stage filtration: 1st stage pp sediment filter (removes larger particles like rust, sand and dirt. ) 2nd stage gac filter (effectively adsorb free chlorine, humus, disinfection byproducts, smells, discoloration. ) 3rd stage carbon block filter (removes any residual chlorine, tastes & odors, also extending membrane's life. ) 4th stage dual-flow ro membrane (removes bacteria, viruses, heavy metals, pesticide residues & other harmful substances. ) 5th stage post carbon filter (removes chlorine, tastes, and odors to improve the quality of your drinking water. )
- great capacity: advanced dual-flow 500gpd membrane saves 60% of water, with low waste 1: 1 drain to clean water ratio. great for light commercial in restaurants, salons, labs, and offices all benefit in their ways from high-quality ro water.
- high efficiency booster pump: no worries for low water pressure. built in booster pump increases the production of purified water by raising the water pressure and maximizes ro production rate to the optimal level for the reverse osmosis process.minimum feed water pressure (psi):35
Looking for a whole house RO system but tight on budget? Then say hello to the iSpring RCS5T. Even though this one is designed for small restaurants and offices, it also fits for households thanks to its ergonomic design.
This means you can fit the system anywhere you want with minimal installation effort required. What’s neat about this one is its tankless build. Most RO systems need to be accompanied by a tank for water storage. However, this is not the case because of its built-in dual flow membrane and booster pump.
These two features combined eliminate the need for a tank that can only consume extra space. There’s also a pressure gauge pre-installed so you can check its pressure measurement. So whether you’re using this RO system with different water pressure intensities, you can check its pressure measurement with ease.
- highest flow rates and most efficient reverse osmosis system in the industry
- 2:1 waste to purified water ratio
- lowers the parts per million of total dissolved solids by 95 percent
Looking for the most efficient RO system for your home? Then the Hydro-Logic 31203 is the one for you. This one has a high-quality polypropylene material for that ultimate durability. And thanks to its high-flow tech, this RO system can produce 1,000 gallons per day.
Do keep in mind that this is a tankless RO system. So if you want to extend its purifying capabilities, you might need to buy a separate water tank for that. There’s also a detailed installation manual for those who want to go the DIY route. But it’s best to call a licensed plumber instead for a smoother and hassle-free installation process.
- reverse osmosis drinking water purification system for residential and light commercial applications
- sediment and compressed carbon block pre-filtration removes tiny particles like rust, silt, taste and odor-causing chemicals like chlorine, chloramine and rotten-egg odors.
- standard 1812 volume thin film composite reverse osmosis membrans removes up to 98.5% of water contaminants like nitrate, tds, fluoride, lead, sodium and mercury.
If you can stretch your budget for a bit, then go for pricier options such as this one. The WECO HydroSense Light is built with commercial and residential use in mind. This system has specialized reverse osmosis membranes that remove up to 98.5% of harmful toxins.
Thus, giving you fresher and clean water that is safe to drink. When it comes to special features, this one has a UV ray disinfection system and multiple pH neutralizing stages. Do keep in mind that you need to purchase extra equipment if you want to connect it to other water sources in your home.
- commercial ro system with reliable features: cro1000 is a true commercial-grade high output, 1,000 gpd, reverse osmosis water filtration system. features a tankless design with high production of on-demand clean filtered water. working water pressure ranges from 80 to 130 psi and 0.7 gpm output speed. built-in water inlet and outlet gauges for easy pressure monitoring
- high efficiency ro membrane: removes up to 99% of over 1, 000 contaminants, including lead, chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, asbestos, calcium, sodium, and more. this core of cro1000 beats contaminants and provides you with clean water up to 1,000 gallons per day
- 4-stage water filtration: 1x 20” x 4.5” pp sediment filter with clear filter housing offers easy water quality and filter replacement monitoring, 2x 20” x 4.5” carbon block filters, and an ro membrane rated at 1,000 gpd in a stainless steel membrane housing
iSpring is already a pioneer for water filtration products. And the CRO1000 Tankless RO system is a prime example of that. So there’s no doubt that we mentioned two of their RO products on this list. This one has a high-efficiency reverse osmosis membrane that can remove up to 99% of toxins and chemicals.
What’s best is that it suits for both commercial and residential use too. When it comes to maintenance, you only need to replace the filter every three to six months.
Thus, giving you hassle-free maintenance without extra effort. There are also multiple slot connectors so you can hook this not only on your faucet but also on water dispensers, ice maker boxes, or espresso machines.
- manual on/off control switch
- white powder coated steel frame
- 5 mic sediment filter 20"
Want to get the best of both worlds of durability and features? Then say hello to the Apex Commercial Reverse Osmosis System. Operating this RO system is pretty easy thanks to its manual on and off control switch.
There’s also a 5-micron sediment pre-filter that traps hard-to-remove water anomalies. This includes rust, sand, and other water debris that can clog the water flow. And since the filters come in standard sizes, you can use third-party replacements from other brands.
The stand and frame of the system are also made from premium-grade steel. So rest assured that no amount of moisture and dust can corrode its housing. Although this might be the priciest of the bunch, the benefits you’ll get are worth every buck you paid for it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Whole house reverse osmosis systems have sophisticated installation instructions. As the name suggests, it involves the entire water system of your home. That’s why hiring a plumber is a must.
A whole house reverse osmosis system should be maintained regularly. Do keep in mind that its filters need to be changed on a two to three-month basis. But this also depends on the brand of the RO system too. Most high-end brands only require low maintenance.
You can hook your whole house reverse osmosis system anywhere in your home. This includes your sink, garden waterworks, bathroom faucets, refrigerators, and ice makers. Though keep in mind this may require additional equipment too.
Yes, it is. Whole house reverse osmosis systems are safe as long as it is installed correctly. That’s why you need to hire a professional when installing an entire house RO system.
Contact the manufacturer if it is still covered by warranty. Most whole house RO systems have a warranty of at least two years. But do keep in mind that this also depends on the brand as well.