Robotic Vacuum cleaners are here to stay. The robotic vacuum cleaning technology has become advanced enough recently that these robots can really take a huge cleaning workload off you. They are smart enough to be programmed for cleaning while you are away so that you can always come back to a clean, inviting home.
Table of Contents
- Top Rated Robot Vacuums
- Robot Vacuum Reviews
- 1. iRobot Roomba 880 Vacuum Cleaning Robot (Pets & Allergies)
- 2. Neato Robotics D7 Connected Laser Guided Robot Vacuum
- 3. iClebo YCR-M05-10 Arte Vacuum Cleaner & Floor Mopping Robot
- 4. iRobot Braava 380t Floor Mopping Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 5. Neato XV-21 Pet & Allergy Automatic Vacuum Cleaner
Top Rated Robot Vacuums
Here are 15 best selling robot vacuums currently in the market:
However, with so many products in the market, how do you pick the right one for your home? How do you decide between, say,an iClebo vs. Roomba, or an iClebo vs. iRobot, or an iclebo vs. Neato or a Neato vs. Roomba? It can easily get quite overwhelming. Don’t worry – we have done our research, and here are the 5 best vacuum cleaners that are currently on the market.
Robot Vacuum Reviews
1. iRobot Roomba 880 Vacuum Cleaning Robot (Pets & Allergies)
iRobot pretty much led the efforts towards making robotic vacuum cleaner a common household item.
iRobot Roomba 880 is an awesome vacuum cleaner, but is a little bit more expensive than the competition.
- iadapt multi room navigation uses a full suite of sensors to navigate and adapt to your changing home
- room to room cleaning in up to 3 rooms with the included virtual wall lighthouse beacons
- aeroforce 3 stage cleaning system delivers up to 50 percent more cleaning performance
- tangle free extractors help prevent hair and debris clogs
- aeroforce high efficiency filter traps fine dirt and dust
It does a fantastic cleaning job, and is very easy to use. It massively reduces the dust load in a home, far more than humans can reasonably do.
However, if you are just getting started with Roomba, you will need to frequently empty the dust bin.
You can schedule the Roomba to clean house once a day every day of the week or less.
It comes with virtual walls to help it stay within a certain area. The walls do require additional batteries.
iRobot Roomba 880 is very smart with wires, loose clothes and other ‘tangly’ items.
If you’re a programmer or roboticist, you have a 7 pin TTY serial port under the flap on top of the unit.
You can check out the customer reviews of iRobot Roomba 880 here.
I usually opt in for “pet and Allergy” cleaners because they are very good at picking up hair and tiny particles from your floor than the “general-purpose” vacuum cleaners. And, if you have any pet in the house, this is a must.
- corner-cleaning ‘d’ design -- round robots can’t reach corners, and corners are where the worst dirt hides. our industry-leading design gets you a complete floor clean
- intuitive & easy. neato’s advanced engineering is all under the hood. what you get is complete vacuuming at the touch of a button.
- laser-guided mapping -- d7 technology intelligently navigates and maps your home, cleaning in straight lines instead of a random pattern -- for a better clean
- floor cleaning for carpets, hardwood, kitchen tiles -- equally powerful and effective on every surface. dustbin capacity - 0.7 liters. battery charge time - up to 150 minutes
- pet hair specialist -- imagine your floors without pet hair. neato has a 70% larger brush than leading round robots, proven to remove more pet hair
Unlike its competitors, my favorite part about Neato XV-Signature is that it cleans in beautiful – long patterns. Once it’s done, if you have a carpeted floor it will make it look like a freshly mowed lawn.
You can easily schedule XV Signature for daily cleanings or just push a button for spot clean or instant multi-room cleaning.
It comes with magnetic strips that can be used as virtual walls to contain it within a specific area.
I schedule it for daytime cleaning every other day. It has one of the strongest suction available in a robotic vacuum. I am always pleasantly surprised to come back to a beautifully cleaned home.
iClebo is a two-in-one cleaner that can vacuum and mop at the same time.
It is a great alternative to more popular (and expensive) robotic vacuum cleaners in the market. It recently won 1st place award at the German Cleaning Robot Performance Test.
It is very efficient and is able to clean most of your house in the time that the iRobot cleaned one room!
This will be a great purchase if you mostly have hardwood floors.
If you are looking for a floor mopping robot, iRobot Braava is your guy. It’s whisper quiet and has a very compact shape. It will fit under your couches, tables or whatever it needs and being square it clean corners better than the round iRobots.
It’s smart enough to know where not to go- Braava’s smart sensors avoid stairs, area rugs and raised transitions to carpet.
Brava’s rechargeable battery cleans for up to 3 hours dry sweeping on a single charge, or up to 2 hours wet mopping.
Quiet, easy to use, and my vinyl kitchen floor has never been cleaner. I love it.
- advanced robot mop with pro-clean system enables triple-pass mopping action for everyday dirt and grime.
- designed to mop and sweep hardwood, tile, and stone. just attach a cleaning pad and press mop or sweep.
- cleans multiple rooms and large spaces. navigates around objects and under furniture.
- iadapt 2.0 navigation helps braava keep track of where it's been and where it needs to go.
- maximized-edge design gets into corners and along edges. cleans under furniture and in other hard-to-reach places.
Although Neato XV-21 is an older version of XV Signature, I have owned this for over a year now, and it has worked flawlessly.
It runs for about 40 minutes on a single charge, then goes back to its home base for a recharge.
The high performance suction removes all kinds of dirt and cleans all floors: carpets, rugs, hardwood, laminates, tile, and stone and is great with hair – both of humans and pets.
Absolutely love this vacuum!
- corner cleaning ‘d’ shape design - round robots can’t reach corners, and corners are where the worst dirt hides. our industry-leading design gets you a complete floor clean
- laser smart mapping - d4 technology intelligently navigates and maps your home, cleaning in straight lines instead of a random pattern - so you never miss a spot
- masterful on multiple surfaces - neato d4 conquers any surface, from carpet, to hardwood, to kitchen tile.
- intuitive operation and interface - neato is simple to use. our focus has always been on out-of-the-box, one-button, perfect cleaning.
- clear winner in innovation - get laser navigation, no-go lines, 70% bigger combo brush, smart-home interaction, app support, and most of all - real, autonomous, robotic vacuuming