Want to bring your baby while camping? Then you better need a baby cot that’s suitable for camping. Struggling to find which one you should opt for?
Your search ends here!
Brands such as Regalo, Munchkin Brica, and Nahbou Baby offer high-quality camping cots without compromise.
But it doesn’t end there. Because we will explore more brands in this article, they say that the more, the merrier. And it feels like you could use some more when it comes to shopping for baby camping cots. That said, let’s have a look at them!
5 Best-Selling Baby Camping Cot
Table of Contents
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Baby Camping Cot
- safe, durable, lightweight travel pod for infants
- breathable mesh panels, removable and locking steel frame provide comfort and security
- folds flat for storage and weighs less than 3 lbs. for easy transport
- assembled dimensions: 30” x 21.25” x 11.75”
- discontinue use once infant begins to push up on hands and knees or has reached 15 lbs.
Durability at an affordable price? You can never go wrong with Munchkin Brica’s Fold N’ Go Camping Cot. This one has double-locking tubular steel frames on each side for extra durability. What’s best is that even with its steel frame, the cot is still lightweight. Making it easy to carry for your convenience.
The Munchkin Brica Fold N’ Go Camping Cot has breathable fabric for extra comfort. There are also mesh panels at the top that act as protection and improved airflow. So rest assured that no amount of mosquitos will hinder your little one’s much-needed sleep.
When it comes to portability, this baby cot can be folded easily and comes with a handle in the middle. Now you can carry it like a bag anywhere you want to camp. The stock mattress and fitted sheet are also replaceable, too, for added customizability.
- extra long: this cot has a large 54”l x 28”w x 12”h sleep surface
- convenient: no set up required. this cot’s simple fold and go system is quick and easy to use
- durable: made with an all steel frame that is light-weight and will hold up to 75 pounds
- comfort: full canvas sleeping area and includes a fitted sheet for added comfort
- travel: light weight for travel. this cot folds down to 9”l x 8”w x 28”h. for children 2-8 years and up to 80 pounds.
Are you looking for a cot with minimal setup required? Then say hello to Regalo’s My Cot Portable Bed. This one has a ‘fold-and-go’ mechanism so that you can set it up in less than five seconds. For durability, it has a premium-grade steel frame at the bottom that holds the cot into place.
What’s best is that it is suitable for children ages two to eight years old and can carry up to 75 lbs of weight. A fitted sheet is also included in the package for an added layer of comfort.
- this crib cover to keep baby from climbing out is secure during sleep or play and packed with safety
- see through 360º mesh for a full, wide angle view of your baby's crib, day and night.
- auto lock zippers ensure your infant's security while in the canopy keeping away cat and mosquito.
- washable & wipeable bpa free net cover is see through, soft to the touch and tent fits any crib.
- safe sturdy frame tent assembles in seconds giving baby a canopy cover & protection from climbing
Babies sometimes play too much. That’s why you need to buy a camping cot that protects them from harm. And this is what the Nahbou Baby Crib Tent Pack n Play is made for. Although a bit pricey compared to the first two above, the benefits you’ll get is worth every dime, you paid for.
The cot is a full-blown crib with a nested canopy that comes with auto-lock zippers for extra protection. And since it is designed as a portable crib, you can assure that your baby is safe without worrying about them climbing out.
The entire crib is made from durable plastic. And yes, you won’t find any kind of steel framing in this one. But it does come with wheels on each side for a more convenient mobility experience.
- 【certified safe & low-voc】it’s surprising, but some baby products, including play yards, still contain harsh chemicals. that didn’t fly with our team, so we had the lotus tested, and certified, greenguard gold – one of the only portable play yards to do so. what does that mean? no pvc, lead, formaldehyde, mercury, arsenic, phthalates, or other dangerous chemicals. whether resting or playing, the lotus truly creates a safe and comfortable environment for your little one
- 【worry-free airport travel】3d z-fold technology allows it to fold compact enough to carry through airports, making the lotus travel crib a baby travel essential. the durable yet lightweight design weighs only 15 lbs and can be set up in just 15 seconds! the foldable crib’s ability to be carried as a lightweight backpack allows you to travel hands-free with ease.
- 【build a better bond】quietly and easily unzip the lockable side door to help your baby fall asleep or turn the portable crib into a play yard. with the door open, you can nurse or cuddle your little one to help them feel safe and secure in a new place and foster an even stronger connection. the updated insulated mattress has a thick, soft foam approved for overnight sleep (ages 0-3) making it a safe and comfortable environment for both resting and playing.
- 【lasting comfort and convenience】the lotus crib portable playard is made with high-quality aluminum and non-slip rubberized feet, making it travel-ready and easy to assemble. it’s perfect for parents on-the-go who need a reliable and convenient portable travel crib. plus, our portable toddler bed features a full-height clearview mesh design for better visibility & airflow.
- 【what’s included】you get a complete travel crib with a portable crib mattress and a compact, airport-friendly backpack carrying case. this portable baby bed includes a removable, washable fabric and mesh cover for easy cleaning and maintenance – all backed by a two-year warranty and excellent customer service. note that sheets are not included, but are also available in quilted and cotton form on amazon!
Yes, we know that $200 price tag might be a bit of a shock. But there are plenty of things to love about the Lotus Travel Crib despite its hefty pricing. Because this one is made with camping in mind. Included in the package is a compact and lightweight backpack where you can put the crib inside.
It’s rare to see a travel crib with a carrying case in other brands. So we are glad to see that Lotus has included one in this. The best part? It can act not just as a crib but also as a mini-tent for your baby too. There’s also a side-zipper door for extra convenience as well.
The Lotus Travel Crib shines when it comes to comfortability. Using only premium-quality fabric, this crib is the only one in the market that is GreenGuard Gold approved by Guava. This means the crib’s entirety doesn’t contain toxic materials such as lead, mercury, and other harmful chemicals.
- the only sleep canopy approved by the inpaa: launched in 2011, snoozeshade was the original blackout privacy pod sleep nook. it helps babies (from birth) to get a good night's sleep in any room, at any time of day or night. it has been approved by the inpaa (infant & nursery products alliance of australia due to the rigorous safety testing it has undergone.
- award-winning, compact & bottomless design: you can trust in snoozeshade - we've won over 80 awards due to our safe and practical design. our pack n play tent is easy to assemble and takedown fitting easily over playards, mini-cribs and travel cribs. no poles, no extra head height needed. weight: just 2lbs and comes with its own compact carrying bag
- keeps baby safe with optimal airflow & no spandex: other canopy products are made with spandex which increases blackout but is not air-permeable. other products claim to be breathable! you don't need breathable you need air-permeable. snoozeshade blocks 94% of light safely and is made from a scientifically tested air-permeable mesh. this means air flow is optimal. snoozeshade's fabric has been tested in world-leading tests for co2 rebreathing which is caused by a lack of air permeability
- it's a baby travel essential (even for royalty): going camping? you can't turn off the sun but you can use snoozeshade. room sharing on vacation? if baby's awake then so's everyone. this light cover is celebrated as a top travel baby essentials. daycares love the blackout tent for crib, too. snoozeshade’s pack and play cover is part of your travel with baby must haves. we are proud to say it is fit for royalty as it was used by the princess of wales, kate middleton, with prince louis
- 5-year warranty - made by a mom for moms: customer service is our top priority. we are proud of the high quality of our products and so every snooze shade blackout cover has a 5-year warranty. this unique baby dome was designed by a mom who wanted her own baby to sleep better and safely. we’re here for support to ensure happy parents and better sleep for babies. materials: 100% polyester (no spandex)
And of course, not everything should be expensive when it comes to camping cots. So if you are a bit tight on budget but still looking for a full-blown camping crib, then say hello to SnoozeShade Pack N Play Crib. This one only weighs 2lbs thanks to its all-plastic build, making it more convenient for camping.
It is also specifically designed to make your baby fall asleep faster. The whole crib is made from a special fabric that can block 94% of light. So whenever you’re in the mood for a jam session over a campfire, no amount of campfire light can prevent your little one from sleeping.
The installation process is also a breeze too. No need to attach poles and extra wiring that takes minutes to complete. This makes it more convenient if you are planning to explore different campsites during the trip.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most baby camping cots are suitable for washing. But keep in mind that this also depends on the fabric that was used as well. So before you wash the cot, make sure to check its wash compatibility, whether it’s suitable for hand wash, machine wash, or both.
This depends on the thickness of the fabric that was used. Although some brands may use a particular fabric as a sort of lite soundproofing, it doesn’t act as a full soundproof wall barrier in most cases.
Check the manufacturer’s manual and see if the warranty covers the damage. Do keep in mind that this depends on the type of damage too. If there’s only lite damage, then there’s a high chance that you can request a replacement.
Thoroughly wash the camping cot from top to bottom. If the itching continues, then it’s better to buy another one that is made from premium fabric.
This will depend on the manufacturer you bought it from. If they allow part replacement, you can contact them via email or hotline number.