14 Best 2 72 Belt Sander
- Grizzly G1015 Knife Belt ( Sander/Buffer)
- Sackorange 6 PCS 2 ( Oxide Sanding Belts For Belt Sander(2x72in))
- Sackorange 2 X 72 ( 120 240 400 600 800 And 1000 Grits - 6 Pack)
- Palmgren 2 X 42 ( Finishing Machine)
- Shop Fox W1843 Knife ( Sander/Buffer)
- Sanding Belt Non Woven ( Making, Sanding, Deburring Or Polishing)
- 2 X 72 Knife ( Belts, 6 Pack Assortment)
- 3M Trizact 2 X ( (P2500) Grit, 3 Pack Assortment)
- 2 X 72 Inch ( Sanding Belts, 6 Pack)
- Grizzly H6070 Belt And ( Sander, 1 X 30-Inch)
- JET J41002 2Inch By ( Belt And 8-Inch Disc Sander)
- 2 X 72 Inch ( Extra Long Life, 6 Pack)
- Kalamazoo 1SM 1 Belt ( 42" Belt, 4" Contact Wheel)
- Sanding Belts GOH DODD ( 320, 400 Grit Sandpaper For Belt Sander)
You might also be interested in 13 Best Concrete Degreaser
Top 14 2 72 Belt Sander
- item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- although we call this a -inch knife belt sander -inch it is actually a very versatile sander with many different woodworking uses
- auxiliary arbor accepts buffing wheels sanding drums or flap wheels
- made with premium open coat aluminum oxide grain
- it is mainly used for wood / aluminum / non-ferrous metal / glass / plastic / stone ect.
- durable, moisture-resistant & heat-resistant.
- fully waterproof material. can be run wet or dry. heavy backing.
- silicon carbide sander belts are best for sanding of: glass, stone, granite, cement, composites, plastics and light metal finishing.
- silicon carbide grain, closed coat, heavy duty y-weight polyester cloth backing.
- 1/3 hp, 120/240vac motor, 3.5/1.75 amp, 3500 rpm
- 2-inch x 42-inch belt speed 4400 sfpm
- 6-inch psa abrasive disc, 3500 rpm
- motor: 1 hp, 110v, single-phase, 14a, 1725 rpm
- belt size: 2" x 72"-76" range
- belt speed: 4500 fpm
- this is a surface conditioning belt kit that includes (3) total belts, 1 brown course 2 x 72, 1 maroon medium 2 x 72 belt & 1 very fine blue 2 x 72 belt.
- surface conditioning belts work well to remove coarse grind lines, mill marks, or small burrs left by cutting tools or conventional abrasives.
- non-woven, surface conditioning belts clean, blend, deburr and finish. removes surface imperfections, grind lines, mill, and other marks.
- pack includes 1 each: zirconia p36, p40, p60, p80, and p120 grits, aluminum oxide p150 grit
- industrial quality metalworking material designed specifically for knife makers | closed coat | heavy duty y-weight (zirconia) and x-weight (a/o) polyester cloth backing
- precision engineered bi-directional tape joint | anti-clogging stearate to reduce heat and buildup | resin over resin bonding for long belt life
- 3 pack assortment contains 1 each: a30 (p800), a16 (p1200), a6 (p2500) grit belts
- 3m trizact technology delivers consistent, superior results | number one choice of metalworkers worldwide
- excellent for sharpening steel knives | ideal for finishing soft metals (copper, aluminum, brass, etc.) | also great for fine finishing of hard metals (stainless steel, carbon, etc.)
- zirconia alumina is the standard for aggressive cutting, grinding and shaping of metals & very hard wood
- best for heavy grinding, deburring and weld removal of ferrous metal (steel, stainless steel, cast iron, carbon steel). also great for non ferrous metals (aluminum, titanium, brass, bronze, copper)
- premium top coat grinding aid reduces heat and allows for a cooler running abrasive
- 1/3 hp, 110v, single-phase, 3450 rpm motor
- both belt and disc sanding tables tilt 45 degrees
- belt sander table size, 5-1/8" x 5-1/8"
- deluxe miter gauge that turns and locks for common angles, 45 degrees both left and right
- hinged idler wheel cover, tilting table
- abrasive belt unit does the work of a jig saw, coping saw, or hand file while removing material and finishing
- premium top of the line ceramic material is best for heavy grinding, deburring and weld removal of ferrous metal (steel, stainless steel, cast iron, carbon steel)
- also great for non ferrous metals (aluminum, titanium, brass, bronze, copper)
- extra long cutting life compared to zirconia | unique properties of ceramic grain provide a continuous sharp cut through entire belt life
- sold on amazon
- including 2 pack of each grit: 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 240, 320, 400.
- high quality sanding sheets: made from premium alumina particles and high-quality resin binders that are durable, anti-static and provide longer-lasting grit.
- firm connection: diagonal lap splice eliminates splice bump, the belt interface is firm and will not break.