12 Best Infrared Grills
12 Top Rated Infrared Grills
- exclusive stainless steel finish for increased style and durability
- tru-infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even-heat and cooks juicier food
- 450-square-inches of primary cooking space is great for most cookouts
- advanced infrared technology and special reflectors guide heat to the indoor grills cooking grid for delicious, evenly grilled food. the drip tray underneath remains cool so there is virtually no smoke.
- no need to adjust the heat! the indoor grill quickly heats up to a consistent 446f, the optimal temperature for cooking and searing your favorite meat, poultry and fish leaving it juicy and tender on the inside.
- the electric grill ensures food is not cooked into its own grease and the fat is separated during grilling ; voltage: 120 v
- smoke-less technology - tenergy's indoor infrared grill creates 80% less smoke than other indoor electrical grills. the infrared heat is only directed at the grill rack's surface and the cooling tray catches grease and oils before they get the chance to become smoke.
- advanced infrared heating technology - our electric barbecue grill evenly cooks meats, fish, poultry and vegetables using advanced infrared heating technology. with the unique infrared heating technology, heat is evenly spread on the grill top. food is guaranteed to cook evenly, no cold zones or weak spots.
- easy to use and clean – two-piece setup home grill takes less than a minute to start grilling. just put the grill rack on top, slide in the drip tray, and plug in the power and the grill is ready. clean up is just as simple and stress free thanks to the non-stick grill and dishwasher safe parts.
- road worthy and built to travel easy
- cast aluminum firebox and lid with dual stainless steel latches and temp gauge
- high-impact frame with legs and carry handles
- 2-burner, 24,000-btu cabinet gas grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates, plus 100 square inch swing-away rack with porcelain-coated grates
- stainless steel lid and ufc provide stylish durability, and features a lid-mounted temperature gauge for added heat control
- quickly cook steak, fish, chicken and more with infrared grill that heats to 1500 degrees
- quick cooking should mean quick cleaning, easily remove the grill rack and all of its components and put them straight into the dishwasher
- german crafted the inferno is built to last, propane fueled with a push start ignitor, outdoor use only
- 300 square inches of primary cooking over porcelain-coated grates
- 120 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming
- two top-ported tube burners for lasting performance and better temperature control
- real infrared ceramic and stainless steel burner with electronic push-button ignition
- 140 square inches of grilling area that fits six 4-inch burgers on special v-grate that improves flavor and virtually eliminates flare-ups
- use made by 100-plus year old family business
- boasts the infrared cooking system reaches an incredible 1500°f, serves up steakhouse-quality steaks about 2 min per side. matched a cast-iron griddle to achieve multi-tasking cooking
- 6-notches in the grill rack determined the grate's proximity to the infrared heat source, offer different heat zones for meat, seafood, and veggies.
- gives you multiple connection options, built-in a standard 3/8” male flare fitting in the valve and regulator. it allows you to connect any 3/8” female flare hose to a big propane tank.
- 240 square inch grilling surface with 80 square inch warming rack- 8 to 12 hamburger capacity
- electric tru-infrared cooking system allows you to cook your food evenly with less flare-ups - juicier food, every time
- porcelain-coated cast iron premium cooking grates are rust-resistant and easy-to-clean