11 Best Augers
11 Top Rated Augers
- manual recoil easy start fuel delivery system
- includes gas powerhead with 8 auger bit; 6-inch bit available and sold separately
- direct gear with solid steel drive shaft
- 52cc gasline enginethe auger is ideal for quickly drilling into the earth in order to set into the ground: fence posts, poles, trees, shrubs etc. equipped with a 52cc 2.5hp gasoline engine, the auger can be handled by one or two people easily for a wide variety of tasks.
- multiple size drill bitssupplied with bits of 6" & 10" meet your different hole dig requirements. come with extension rod make it more accurate and easy to use.with this tool, you will be enabling drilling of multiple holes in quick succession.
- main paramterengine: single cylinder, 2-stroke, air-cooled; 2 cycle oil /gasoline mixing ratio:1:25 ; safety: bit lock; power: 1.8kw/8000rpm; carburetor with pump; easy starting system (cord starter). centrifugal clutch; change bits quickly and easily.
- engine type: huyosen 2 cycle 52cc displacement. power: 2.0 kw/7500r/min; gasoline oil: fuel mixture: 25:1. designed with a manual kick start easy fuel delivery system, allowing for a quick pull start action and built-in translucent fuel tank, making it easy to track the correct fuel level.
- ergonomic design: compact structure, convenient operation and accurate, easy to use & economical. huyosen earth auger drill can be easily completed by one or two people in a variety of tasks.
- huyosen auger is an ideal tool: the auger power with post hole pole digger is ideal for quickly drilling into the earth in order to set into the ground. the post hole digger gives you enough power to efficiently dig and bore drill through holes for decks, fence posts, tree planting, shrubsand others.
- 63cc gasline enginethe auger is ideal for quickly drilling into the earth in order to set into the ground: fence posts, poles, trees, shrubs etc. equipped with a 63cc gasoline engine, the auger can be handled by one or two people easily for a wide variety of tasks.
- easy to handlehandle and throttle - easy-to-grip finger throttle and switch control on handlebar for enhanced user power and speed control at your fingertips.
- main paramterengine: single cylinder, 2-stroke, air-cooled; 2 cycle oil /gasoline mixing ratio:1:25 ; safety: bit lock; power: 2.5w/800rpm; carburetor with pump; easy starting system (cord starter). centrifugal clutch; change bits quickly and easily.
- [epa certificated engine] it will discharge less fuel gas in use, and won't cause pollution or do hard to human body
- [powerful engine] 2.4hp 1300w, 2-cycle 51.7cc engine provides more power with easy starter
- [protection] vibration reduction handle, free ear defenders, gloves, glasses, can all protect and help you
- easy-to-use - virtually indestructible jobsite handlebars protect entire engine and its components; centrifugal clutch slips upon sudden impact.
- reliable - outstanding power, speed, and durability. two throttle controls mounted on the handle bars for several operating positions.
- easy-to-use - one or two man operation; comfortable anti-vibration, foam-grip handles.
- equipped with a 52cc gasoline engine, supplied with bits of 4", 6" & 8", the auger can drill holes of various diameters.
- ergonomically designed, it is accurate, easy to use and economical.with this tool, you will be able to perform professional quality work
- the earth auger has a straight through gearbox, unlike models with a side mounted engine,the straight through design is much more robust and less likely to shear gears.
- reliable - outstanding power, durability and efficiency. industrial air filtration keeps dirt out
- durable - lightweight, heavy-duty construction; ball bearing, alloy gear transmission
- easy-to-use - easy-to-grip fingertip throttle control
- amazon kindle edition
- auger, rick (author)
- english (publication language)
- plant more in less time: the 7penn garden plant flower bulb auger 2 x 24 inch rapid planter post or umbrella hole digger for 3/8 hex drive drill takes out all of the guesswork in planting bulbs; simply drill as far as the auger will go and lift the auger out of the hole it is that simple! drill required, not included
- save your back: has a generous 24-inch (61cm) length that eliminates constantly bending over while drilling; no need to worry about rocky landscapes, because this rapid planter drills through loose, rocky material so you can plant bulbs and bedding plants anywhere you want; not for use with large or solid rock
- various applications: this rapid planter is the professional landscapers choice for dramatically increasing efficiency when planting bulbs, 2-inch (5.1cm) potted plants, vegetables, flowers, bare root trees and shrubs, tilling soil or planter boxes, mixing seed, soil, fertilizer, paint, or batches of mortar mix for hardscapes; effortlessly dig post holes or even bring it on vacation to drill a hole in sand to anchor your beach umbrella