10 Best Table Saw Miter Sled
Top 10 Table Saw Miter Sled
- capitalizing on a great idea, the folks at incra
- the sled with t-track and clamping fixture secures the work piece as one solid unit for precision cross-cutting at any angle
- the right-hand portion of the sled, once cut
- factory calibration. guaranteed out of the box to .003 accuracy of 6-inches
- gauge head is cnc machine perfectly square to the bar and table ( no stampings)
- vernier scale allows fast, 1/10th-degree angle adjustments. our extremely straight 24 inch (610mm) anodized-aluminum bar is 3/8 inch(9.5mm) thick by 3/4 inch(19mm) wide and features five bar adjusters that you can use to eliminate "play" in the miter slot with the turn of a screwdriver
- designed to be universal, it will fit most bench tools with any standard 3/4" x 3/8" track with a 1/8" "t" slot . the slide bar has a locking washer fit into to the "t" slot to prevent accidental lifting when feeding your stock through,if your saw does not have a "t" slot, you can remove the locking washer.
- 18" long aluminium fence complete with flip-up length stop.
- the steel miter bar is equipped four sprung loaded ball bearings on the side of the bar ,the sprung loaded ball bearings ,the bearings can be adjusted with the provide hex key wrench in or out to keep the bar snug in the track.
- ideal for precise cross cutting applications
- cutting groove for easy alignment
- room to place your hands safely during your cuts
- 180 angle lock indexing stops with 1-degree step spacing and special stops at ±22-1/2-degree
- patented glide lock miter bar expansion disks provide a perfect fit
- heavy duty machined and laser cut components. patented incremental flip shop stop for prefect cut length control
- made for professional use
- to fit 3/8 x 3/4 inch slot
- positive stops at all common angles
- if you own a table saw and you need to make a crosscut at any angle then you know how valuable a miter gauge can be. you may also know that the miter gauge that came with your saw is not terribly accurate or durable. not to mention that the fit in the miter slot may not be all that great as well. the fulton miter gauge is a high quality, well thought out and economical solution to your table saw cross cutting needs.
- the .200" thick, adjustable, solid aluminum head is machined with 13 positive stop holes. 1 hole is at 90 degrees while the 6 holes on both sides are at 22.5, 30, 45, 60, 67.5 and 90 degrees. the positive stops are perfect for many woodworking projects as they are the angles that are typically used.
- to adjust the head you simply loosen the post knob handle, pull the spring loaded indexing pin outward, rotate the head to the desired position, release the pin and lock into place by tightening the post knob handle. the aluminum head has two ¼" x ½" slots milled into it for mounting a miter fence if so desired. the slots are approximately 1-1/8" from the base of the miter gauge head.
- miter gauge featuring 27 angle stops for precise incremental control
- no-nonsense design and compact size
- delivers extreme miter cutting accuracy
- rockler woodworking and hardware
- tools & hardware
- dock & lock the included incra miter gauge in seconds
- removable t-slot retaining clips & adjustable miter bar
- glidelock miter bar - the miter 1000se's 6 expansion disks adjust both sides of the bar for zero side play, anti-friction travel on all table saws with standard miter gauge channels