10 Best Miter Gauge For Dewalt Table Saws
- if you own a table saw and you need to make a crosscut at any angle then you know how valuable a miter gauge can be. you may also know that the miter gauge that came with your saw is not terribly accurate or durable. not to mention that the fit in the miter slot may not be all that great as well. the fulton miter gauge is a high quality, well thought out and economical solution to your table saw cross cutting needs.
- the .200" thick, adjustable, solid aluminum head is machined with 13 positive stop holes. 1 hole is at 90 degrees while the 6 holes on both sides are at 22.5, 30, 45, 60, 67.5 and 90 degrees. the positive stops are perfect for many woodworking projects as they are the angles that are typically used.
- to adjust the head you simply loosen the post knob handle, pull the spring loaded indexing pin outward, rotate the head to the desired position, release the pin and lock into place by tightening the post knob handle. the aluminum head has two ¼" x ½" slots milled into it for mounting a miter fence if so desired. the slots are approximately 1-1/8" from the base of the miter gauge head.
- includes (1) 5140032-78 miter gauge
- new, bulk packed
- genuine dewalt replacement part
- designed to be universal, it will fit most bench tools with any standard 3/4" x 3/8" track with a 1/8" "t" slot . the slide bar has a locking washer fit into to the "t" slot to prevent accidental lifting when feeding your stock through,if your saw does not have a "t" slot, you can remove the locking washer.
- 18" long aluminium fence complete with flip-up length stop.
- the steel miter bar is equipped four sprung loaded ball bearings on the side of the bar ,the sprung loaded ball bearings ,the bearings can be adjusted with the provide hex key wrench in or out to keep the bar snug in the track.
- engraved stainless steel primary scale for precision accuracy
- 41 laser cut v-stops for extreme accuracy at all popular angles
- patented glidelock miter bar with 6 expansion points for quick repeats
- factory calibration. guaranteed out of the box to .003 accuracy of 6-inches
- gauge head is cnc machine perfectly square to the bar and table ( no stampings)
- vernier scale allows fast, 1/10th-degree angle adjustments. our extremely straight 24 inch (610mm) anodized-aluminum bar is 3/8 inch(9.5mm) thick by 3/4 inch(19mm) wide and features five bar adjusters that you can use to eliminate "play" in the miter slot with the turn of a screwdriver
- features a 15.0a high torque motor with the power to cut pressure treated lumber and hardwoods
- this product is manufactured in mexico; tool weight: 90 pounds
- this product meets customer requirement
- wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports provide up to 8' of material support
- easily adjustable mounting rails adapt to nearly any miter saw
- wide rubber grip wheels provide easy jobsite mobility
- miter gauge featuring 27 angle stops for precise incremental control
- no-nonsense design and compact size
- delivers extreme miter cutting accuracy
- made for professional use
- to fit 3/8 x 3/4 inch slot
- positive stops at all common angles
- 22 kilograms unit weight and optimised footprint make this the most portable saw in its class. shoe bevels 0? to 45? for beveled cuts
- steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large, clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate and easy to use saw
- powerful 1850 watt motor for high performance in all applications (1300 watts 110 version for uk only). max rip to left of blade 12 inch. max rip to right of blade 20 inch