Camping means you will be far away from home for one or several nights and that may mean you will have to sacrifice a lot of things like internet connection and cell phone service, but that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice your sleep too since you will be away from your comfortable bed. You just have to make sure that you bring a good camping bed with you.
10 Best-Selling Camping Beds
Table of Contents
- 1. Osage River Folding Camping Cot with Carry Bag
- 2. Peach Tech Inflatable Twin Air Mattress with Pump & Pillow
- 3. Sable Inflatable Queen-sized Air Bed
- 4. Bedped Twin Camping Air Mattress
- 5. Therm-a-Rest MondoKing 3D Self-Inflating Foam
- 6. AirExpect Air Mattress Camping AirBed
- 7. Etekcity Inflatable Camping Air Mattress
- 8. Intex Durabeam Series Airbed
- 9. Lazery Queen-sized Inflatable Mattress
- 10. Coleman Quick Bed Single High Airbed Mattress
- Frequently Asked Questions
Reviews of 10 Top Rated Camping Beds
- built for the outdoors - headquartered in missouri on the rolling hills just east of the osage river has allowed osage river the prime environment to design and test quality, durable, outdoor products at practical prices.
- ultra lightweight - this camping cot is designed with tubular carbon steel legs that have been factory tested at 300 pounds; flat plastic feet prevent the cot from sinking in soft soils; comes with a carry bag.
- ultra comfortable - the open cot dimensions are 28 inches wide, 75 inches long, and 18.5 inches high so you can sleep comfortably on your side or back; an elevated headrest ensures comfort with or without a pillow.
- extremely durable - constructed with heavy-duty 600d pvc coated polyester to help withstand wet weather conditions; its packed size is slightly larger than a camp chair; weighs 13 pounds.
- easy to set up and carry - easy to use; open by pressing down on the 4 frame joints to lock them in position; close by loosening the same joints while the cot is on its side and pulling the frame cords to fold the legs.
If you are not satisfied with a sleeping bag or anything that is not elevated, you might want to consider getting this camping cot. It has carbon steel legs and it can support up to 300 pounds of weight. Despite its durability, it only weighs around 13 pounds.
It has plastic feet to reduce the risk of sinking, especially if the ground underneath is soft, and it also has an elevated headrest so that you can sleep comfortably even without a pillow.
- 【sound-sleep comfort】: the flocked top on this air mattress twin size ensures that you or your guests are always comfortable. this added support covers the unique coil system that supports the lumbar region and the neck as you sleep. it also keeps you in one spot rather than sliding around the mattress and interrupting your sleep. the low-rise air mattress is easy to get on and off of and is so comfortable you’ll never want to get up
- 【superfast inflation】: this camping air mattress features an electric air pump (a car charger and wall charger are both included) that easily inflates your air mattresses without any hard work required. it takes only 2 minutes to inflate the mattress using this technology. this same pump deflates the air mattress so when you are ready to put it away you can easily do so
- 【indoor and outdoor air bed】: this twin air mattress is made of a pvc material that enhances the durability and prevents the occurrence of a puncture, which is a quality that you must have when using your mattress outdoors. while it is durable enough to handle the various outdoor elements, the air bed is still elegant enough to use indoors as well. the flocked top air mattress is stylish and appealing and always provides a comfortable night of sleep
- 【material and size】: the air mattress has been developed with top quality features, multi-layer flocked top and 20% thicker eco-friendly skid-free pvc bottom, which ensure you of having a mattress that will last for long enough. inflated dimensions: 75" x 39" x 9". getting this air bed to your drive-up destination should also be a breeze. when tightly rolled, the inflatable mattress was about half the size of a sleeping bag, will take up little space for car campers
- 【3-year warranty】: the peach tech air mattress twin comes with a 3-year return and 90-day refund warranty. it is a multi use air mattress, that's also cheap enough to buy several for your family, friends, husband, wife, dad, mom, boyfriend, girlfriend, colleague, etc.
Air beds are probably one of the first things that come to mind when you are thinking about getting a camping bed. And that comes as no surprise. Air beds are easy to set up and they are also easy to pack once it is time to go.
This air mattress features an air pump that allows it to be very easily inflated and deflated. It is made of PVC material so you don’t have to worry about it getting damaged or punctured very easily. It’s also waterproof.
No products found.
This air bed from the brand Sable is so thick that you’ll probably think you’re in an actual bed and not on an inflatable one. Its firmness once inflated makes it really comfortable and the air coils present allows it to adjust to the user’s body so that you can sleep well through the night. You also won’t have to pack bulky pillows if you use this bed since its upper part can be raised like a pillow to support your head.
- ❤ [ superior materials and design ]- bedped twin air mattress is made of 0.7mm extra thick, waterproof flocked top for adding comfort and durability with multi-layer design. velvety fabric fluffy surface delivers a nice touch and creates amazingly comfortable sleeping experience. adopting the world-class seaming process,air bed strictly tested according to international standards.non-toxic, waterproof, puncture resistant pvc bottom to prevent leaking or sliding while sleeping
- ❤ [ enhanced air bed technology ]- extra spinal support of inflatable bed offers good sleeping posture, air beam construction ergonomic design wipes out your all day fatigue, helps you completely relax and enjoy a deep sleep all night, capacity up to 350 pounds. ideal gifts for women, men, children, family, friends and all of your loved ones; it makes the perfect gift for any holiday, birthday, christmas, thanksgiving, father's day, mother's day or other special occasions
- ❤ [ industry leading service ]- our air mattresses come with a 3-year warranty-rest assured on your purchase. you will also enjoy life-long professional after-service and we offer you patches, earplugs, pillows, eye masks as gift. the air mattress will provides a comfortable night of sleep at an affordable price. if the camping air mattress is air-leaking without any reason, contact us for a new replacement, free of charge & without return.built for maximum comfort - we stand behind our quality
- ❤ [ great for all occasions ]- air bed is designed for in-home use and camping trips. the air bed is lightweight and compact for you to take it on the go and won't take up too much space for tent camping while still ensuring a good night's sleep by insulating you from the cold & wet ground. eg: traveling, hiking, backpacking, swimming, office, school and as a temporary bed for your guests or when moving to a new place. the air bed for a wide range of occasion is our design concept
- ❤ [ power adapters safe & convenient ]- ac/dc charging plug- comes with the quick-fill electric handheld pump and an extra car adapter, allowing you to use it with a standard wall plug at home or even outdoors with your car. it's still easily connectable to power when you're out on a trip. blow up air mattress reaches full inflation in 4-5 minutes.
This air mattress is made of thick and waterproof material, which means you can bring it for outdoor use without worrying if it’s going to be damaged any time soon.
It has a velvet-like surface and even when it’s fully inflated its firmness is just right, so you surely won’t wake up with an aching back with this air bed.
The Bedped Twin Camping Air Mattress, which can be left set up for days without exhibiting signs of deflation, comes with a three-year warranty.
- camp like royalty with the mondoking 3d, an ultra-comfy 4.5-inch thick sleeping pad with a stretch knit fabric layer for resting better under the stars
- convenient twinlock valve provides lightning-fast inflation and deflation with two dedicated valves
- 8.0 r-value insulates in the most extreme conditions; stuff sack also doubles as an easy-to-use pump sack for easier breath-free inflation
- dual valves allow compressible foam core to expand and inflate when unpacked; mate perfectly with a second mattress to create an extra-large sleeping pad for two people
- large size measures 77x25x4.5 inches, 26x10.3 inches rolled, and weighs 4.38 pounds; stuff sack/pump sack included; limited lifetime warranty; made in the usa
If you’re looking for something that is less thick and can fit just one person, then consider getting this air mattress.
It can be inflated to only up to 4 inches thick, but don’t underestimate this product, because it’s one of the best ones you can get out there. It’s quite longer than most other camping beds you can get so it can fit even tall people and its self-inflating foam is sure to keep you from getting back pain overnight.
No products found.
AirExpect is an excellent alternative for other well-known air mattress brands out there. If you’re looking for something that will be worth your money, then go for this air mattress, which can be inflated to be as thick as 9 inches and can hold up to 600 lbs. This bed has coils to support the body as well as an integrated pillow so that you can sleep comfortably, even if you are camping far away from the comfort of your bedroom.
This also comes with patches that you can use in case it gets punctured, but you’re not likely going to need those, really, since this bed is made of thick PVC, making it less likely to be punctured. Like most other air beds, it is also waterproof.
- design in california: for any questions on your product, call, email, or live chat our customer support team in southern california. we’re always ready to help
- fourth-generation technology: the air mattress’ inner construction is built with the latest tech. wave beam inner support structures are more durable and stable than traditional air coil beams, meaning the inflatable mattress can support up to 650 lb
- safe materials: materials pass official us ca prop 65 tests on lead, cadmium, and phthalates, so the blow up mattress is non-toxic and safe for the whole family. the multi-layer flocked top is puncture-resistant, waterproof
- quality assured: 20% thicker pvc and flocked top than traditional air bed surfaces, this help the air mattress remain level and firm without sinking or leaking; bed size: inflated: 80 x 60 x 9 in. deflated: 13 x 7 x 15 in
- 2-in-1 valve: with the multi-use valve, you can use the inner one for quick inflation, and the outer valve for topping off the air mattress in small increments to reach your desired firmness. make sure both valves are completely closed after inflation
If you’re concerned about the capacity of air mattresses, consider getting this one, which is so durable that it can hold up to 650 lbs, thanks to its unique support structures.
It has a 2-in-1 valve, it is very comfortable, and its pump is not noisy.
This air mattress is completely made out of non-toxic materials, so it is certainly safe for the usage of the entire family.
- twin size: fiber-tech technology provides your guests with a cozy inflatable 16.5-inch twin-size air mattress during their next visit with elevated height making it easier to get in and out of the mattress
- internal pump: built-in electric pump will inflate and deflate the airbed with the switch of a button in about 3 minutes; lightweight bed adjusts to your personal firmness preference for an incredible night’s sleep
- comfort: constructed with lightweight, high strength fibers for amazing durability and comfort
- flocked pillow rest: there's no need for extra pillows thanks to the built in pillow rest raised design
- bed info: the bed comes with a built-in pump and convenient hand carry bag for storage and transporting the mattress; weight capacity: 300 pounds; dimensions (l x w x h): 75 x 39 x 16.5 inches
This is probably one of the best air mattresses you can get. It is thick, but it is raised off the ground just enough. It also saves you from having to bring pillows (which are very bulky, by the way!) since it has a built-in pillow to keep your head elevated while you are asleep.
The best part is that it doesn’t take long to get fully inflated using its built-in internal AC electric pump. With this airbed, you will be sleeping soundly in no time.
You can use this queen-sized mattress not just for camping, but also for those nights when you have guests spending the night at your house. It can be used by up to three people and can hold up to 500 lbs of weight.
This mattress can be set up in just a few minutes with the help of its rechargeable electric pump and car charger. Packing it up is also easy. Just deflate it and fold. It comes with a carrying bag, so that it’s easy to carry around, despite its size.
- superior comfort: coil construction contours to body for better support
- soft feel: velvet-like plush top for more comfort
- leak-free: dual-sealed valve prevents leaks for all-night firmness
- dimensions: 73 x 53 x 8 in.; fits standard full-size sheets
- supports: up to 600 lb.
This durable air mattress from Coleman can carry up to 600 pounds of weight. Unlike most other camping beds out there that feel like plastic, this one has a velvet-like plush top for comfort. In addition to that, it also has coils that provide support and lessen bulging.
Cheap air mattresses out there tend to get deflated through time even if you do not want them to, but that’s unlikely to happen with this one, since it has dual-sealed valves.
Frequently Asked Questions
Think about the size, price, quality, material, weight and durability
They are thicker, which means there’s a smaller chance you will wake up with an aching back if you use a camping bed
That depends on the number of people coming to the trip and also, the size of the tent wherein you wish to place the camping bed
Just because you are leaving home to go camping doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice your sleep. You can still get a good night’s sleep even if you’re in the middle of a forest or a park as long as you have a really good camping bed to lay on. Consider factors such as durability, quality, material, weight, and comfort when thinking about which camping bed to purchase.